Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I Miss You Guys!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I Miss You Guys!!!!!

HigherGirl
08-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Hello there everyone!!!!

I haven't posted much (my apologies)...

I have been going through alot of junk lately...
My father had a heart attack about a month ago..(He's doing just fine now), plus I have a poor little diabetic kitty I am taking care of, so I play nurse all day, when I'm not working (at a job, that after 7 years, my Boss said he's "disappointed in me" because of a mistake I DIDN'T make, (But he had to blame someone)..
Plus I messed up my psciatic (sp?) nerve in my back so I've been off work for over a week..( a welcome break, But NOT with the pain!!!) OUCH!!!

Anyways...Just thought I'd drop in and say HI!!! Now that I can almost sit in a chair comfortably... :wtf:

HigherGirl
08-15-2005, 11:17 AM
Guess no one missed me? :(

JulieCitySlicker
08-15-2005, 07:20 PM
I missed you HigherGirl :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I'm sorry to hear that you are going through all that :( Hang in there girl,it'll get better :)

hotforscott
08-15-2005, 11:48 PM
We have missed you! I just stop in every now and again, but there isn't near the posting going on that there once was. Know what I mean? I, too, am sorry to hear of your troubles. Keep your chin up, and things will get better. I will be thinking about ya.

Carrie

Dogstar
08-18-2005, 02:35 AM
Hey, HigherGirl, nice to see you around! I'm on vacation in Rhode Island at the moment, so I haven't been on as much. I hope you're feelling better soon!