Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hello Guys And Gals! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hello Guys And Gals!

Steve
08-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Hey there everyone. Long time... I haven't been posting much on the forums because I've been really busy with work. I've finally got some free time so I was going to update the site and forums which have been needing done.

Sometime today, tonight or tomorrow I'll be upgrading the forums to the latest version of the software. When I do that the forums will be unavailable for about 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Once the forums are upgraded I was thinking of reorganizing the forums a bit. Instead of having separate forum groupings for Alter Bridge, Creed and Stapp I was thinking of just creating one forum grouping called "The Music" and having three forums - Alter Bridge Talk, Creed Talk, and Stapp Talk. What do you guys think of that? Yay or Nay? In other words I would simply get rid of the Concert Reviews forums which really aren't necessary anymore since we don't get the amount of traffic that really justifies having a separate forum for that. This should help reduce the size of the main forum page.

I won't do this unless the regulars like the idea. If not, I'll just keep it the same as it is now. Let me know what you all think :)

Steve
08-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Forgot to add, no posts would be lost or anything. Just the name of the band forums would be changed and regrouped together (if that makes sense).

creedsister
08-10-2005, 11:50 AM
:D yes it makes sense go ahead steve it will make things more neater i dont object :jam:

JulieCitySlicker
08-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Hi Steve :D Good to see you here again! That sounds good to me,I don't really go into those other forums much anyways :)

Ana4Stapp
08-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Hi Steve- im my opinion it would be okay. Concert reviews are not much used and i think i never posted there. ;)

Dogstar
08-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Steve, you've always done well by us, so I say go for whatever changes you deem necessary. And might I add, that I've missed ya 'round these parts :D.

TeriB19
08-11-2005, 12:59 AM
I'm with those guys, Steve. Whatever you need to do, we're cool with it. Good to see you back!! Hope works going well. :)

aussiecreeder
08-11-2005, 08:10 PM
hey steve! :) what about a religion/political forum? we already have the former obviously. i would probably stay clear of that most of the time but i think it would be good for those that wanted to discuss (in a civil manner lol) politics.

Ana4Stapp
08-11-2005, 11:17 PM
hey steve! :) what about a religion/political forum? we already have the former obviously. i would probably stay clear of that most of the time but i think it would be good for those that wanted to discuss (in a civil manner lol) politics.

I was about to ask the same.I'm one of those that want to discuss politics in a civil manner, of course :D

hayley
08-12-2005, 12:27 AM
Hey, Steve! It's good to see you back here. :)

As for the forums, I think that is a GREAT idea to put all of them into one, I imagine it would draw more people to post having one board than going to multiple places.

creedsister
08-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Awsome Great Idea Mate, We Need That so the others can feel free to discuss :) AND STEVE, While your at it can we get a beavis and butt head smiley :D :jam: :jam:

Steve
08-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I've reorganized the forums abit and also added the overdue political forum. Any other ideas feel free to post them here or start a new thread in the Help & Feedback forum.

Bridge of Clay
08-12-2005, 10:44 PM
no objection!

Although.. I haven't been posting as much lately as well. Too busy with school and work... :(

creedsister
08-13-2005, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I've reorganized the forums abit and also added the overdue political forum. Any other ideas feel free to post them here or start a new thread in the Help & Feedback forum.
:D cool ...no beavis and butt head smiley i can live with that :p the rest looks awsome steve

Steve
08-13-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm still working on the smiley :)

creedsister
08-13-2005, 02:33 PM
:jam: :jam: :jam: cool :)

Anna1011
08-14-2005, 04:52 PM
wow! i go away for three weeks and come back and its all changed but i think im liking the new change, change is good