Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
some prayers/positive thoughts for my uncle? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : some prayers/positive thoughts for my uncle?

aussiecreeder
08-10-2005, 03:31 AM
I wouldn't normally post about family issues such as a sick family member on the board but I'll make an exception. My uncle has being in remission for bowel cancer a couple of times but it now appears he has only a couple of days to live. :( So if people can do one of those things it would be appreciated.....

also i'm going to go and see him tomorrow. i don't see him very often but this will probably be the last time i'll ever get to speak to him. :(

Ana4Stapp
08-10-2005, 05:43 AM
Oh aussie,I 'm so sorry about your uncle. I hope God give you and your family confort in this hard time you are living.I'll pray for him and for you as well. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

HeavenBesideYou
08-10-2005, 07:22 AM
Prayered.

I am glad you are going to see him...

Heaven

:pimp:

aussiecreeder
08-10-2005, 08:32 AM
i've got no idea what i'm going to say tomorrow when i see him. do i just indulge in small talk and talk about whatever is happening in my life or make jokes about how bad the hospital food is? more serious issues?

Ana4Stapp
08-10-2005, 08:50 AM
i've got no idea what i'm going to say tomorrow when i see him. do i just indulge in small talk and talk about whatever is happening in my life or make jokes about how bad the hospital food is? more serious issues?

Be yourself guy, I think. Hospital is not a place to feel "confortable" -I know, but the situation is so hard that you need to act in a natural way.Of course he likes you so much that he will be glad just seeing you there. ;)

creedsister
08-10-2005, 11:39 AM
awwwww aussie its ok action in ways speaks louder than words and small talk just contiue with those issues and give UNCLE A GREAT BIG HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WORD FELT HUG. i will pray you and your uncle :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
08-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Aussie, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle :( I will say a prayer for him as well :hugs:

hayley
08-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Ahhh michael, hang on pm coming

Hang in there

Dogstar
08-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Hide, I'm so sorry about your uncle. I will definitely keep him, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I would say just be yourself and tell him how much you love him and such. He will appreciate your just being there. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Muad'Dib
08-11-2005, 09:06 AM
So sorry to hear about your uncle, is in my thoughts.

TeriB19
08-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Hide, how did the visit go? I'm so sorry about your uncle, I'll keep him in my prayers.

aussiecreeder
08-13-2005, 10:22 AM
teri it went okay, a little hard to carry on a conversation with him as he's very tired and some memory loss. not good to see a relative in that situation. he used to be a bit of a gun cyclist and now he's a frail old man....... :(

Dogstar
08-13-2005, 01:56 PM
:hugs: Hide :(...

Ana4Stapp
08-13-2005, 05:36 PM
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Aussie

TeriB19
08-13-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm so sorry, Hide. I know it's gotta be tough. You have our support, you know that!

HigherGirl
08-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Aussie...

I am so sorry your going through this, My prayers are with your uncle, and you too!!! we're all here for you!!! :hugs:

aussiecreeder
08-23-2005, 07:43 AM
oh i did neglect to give everyone an update......he was seemingly at death's door but somehow he has got quite a bit better of recent times and is out of the hospital and now at home. i'ld hedge my bets he has won the battle (rather than the war) but its great news nonetheless! :) thanks to those who kindly posted, it was much appreciated when i was feeling a little down.

Ana4Stapp
08-23-2005, 07:58 AM
Good to hear that, aussie! Im still praying for him;)

RMadd
08-23-2005, 10:59 AM
hey man, that's teriffic news that he's doing a better! sorry i didn't see this thread until today, but i'll certainly keep him & you & your whole family in my prayers.

Dogstar
08-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Hide, that's great news! I will keep him and you in my thoughts and prayers.

JulieCitySlicker
08-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Thats awesome news Aussie :D I'm glad your uncle is doing better :)