Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Senior Pictures! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Senior Pictures!

Wylde-Tremonti
08-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Check Them Out! Photographer's Website (http://www.marcparrone.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?action=viewphotos&ressearch=true&eventid=13796&size=thumbnails&resetsession=no&keywords=yes&categories=)
The Dude was really Kool... he Had U2's THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE Blasting during the Shoot inside! He was pretty kool!
Let me know which ones you guys like the best... i gotta pic one for the yearbook!

Dogstar
08-06-2005, 02:21 AM
GREAT PICS, MATT! Man, I wouldn't know which ones to pick first. I really like the ones with you in the light shirt, sitting, holding the guitar. There is one where you have your arms over the guitar and another one with you smiling with the guitar. I also think the ones of you standing by the gate are really sweet. You have a great smile!! And I love the hair!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
08-06-2005, 02:28 AM
hah thanks Kerri! :D

hayley
08-06-2005, 03:02 AM
Wow, how much was that to get all of those photos taken?

I agree with Kerri, my favourites are the 3 last ones of you standing next to the gate, those are great. :)

JulieCitySlicker
08-06-2005, 08:01 AM
Great pics Matt :D

Wylde-Tremonti
08-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Wow, how much was that to get all of those photos taken?

I agree with Kerri, my favourites are the 3 last ones of you standing next to the gate, those are great. :)
Those weren't the last 3? the last three of that page yeah...
anyways... um, we had to make a Payment of $150(US) up front... and then it depends on how many and what size pictures you order after he takes them... and the prices range from $180- $1080 (that'll buy you ALOT of Pictures) on those...

I accually really don't like the ones where i'm not holding a guitar... lol

Wylde-Tremonti
08-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Great pics Matt :D
Thanks Julie :D

Mulletman
08-06-2005, 02:21 PM
Cool pics, but don't senior pics consist of the traditional cap and gown?

Wylde-Tremonti
08-06-2005, 02:28 PM
Those would be Graduation pics??? These are Pics you get... so you can pick one out and put it in the yearbook...

Mulletman
08-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Oh I see, our senior pics consisted of the guys in tuxs and the girls in black dresses.

Wylde-Tremonti
08-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh I see, our senior pics consisted of the guys in tuxs and the girls in black dresses.
Oh... well ours we have taken individually by a photographer and we just send a cpl pics in for them to put in the yearbook..

hayley
08-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Those weren't the last 3? the last three of that page yeah...
Oh sorry, I didn't realise there was another page. :laugh: Well my favourites are the last 3 on the first page, and the last three in the top row on the second page. But if I was going for a year book picture, I would choose one of the 2 pictures on the 4th row of the second page. :p

anyways... um, we had to make a Payment of $150(US) up front... and then it depends on how many and what size pictures you order after he takes them... and the prices range from $180- $1080 (that'll buy you ALOT of Pictures) on those...
Woah, that's expensive! :eek: I guess it was worth it though, they are great.

Wylde-Tremonti
08-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Oh sorry, I didn't realise there was another page. :laugh: Well my favourites are the last 3 on the first page, and the last three in the top row on the second page. But if I was going for a year book picture, I would choose one of the 2 pictures on the 4th row of the second page. :p

Woah, that's expensive! :eek: I guess it was worth it though, they are great.
Well... I think the Thousand Dollar Package would be more for Wedding Type Events... not Sr. Pics... cuz he does alot of dif type of photography you know?

hotforscott
08-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Good pictures, Matt. It was good to see some up to date pics, since I haven't been online much. How ya been?

aussiecreeder
08-09-2005, 11:11 PM
i should be graduating at the end of the year (uni not high school) but i don't know if i'll go to the graduation considering it will be preddy boring and they charge students an arm and a leg to go to this big do. it would be cool for my parents i guess.....hmmmm

anyway congrats matt so what are you going to do now?
further study? enter the workforce?

Dogstar
08-10-2005, 02:32 AM
They charge you for the graduation ceremony??? YIKES...We did have to pay for our cap and gown, but that was it.

aussiecreeder
08-10-2005, 02:53 AM
They charge you for the graduation ceremony??? YIKES...We did have to pay for our cap and gown, but that was it.

yep! the uni has this massive graduation ceremony at this 50,000 football stadium and students are charged for attending. it would be nice particulary for my parents but honestly i just want my piece of paper.

Dogstar
08-10-2005, 03:09 AM
Wow, we got free tix for our family members and all. That's crazy. Do you have to pay for uni, too, or is that free?

aussiecreeder
08-10-2005, 03:23 AM
Wow, we got free tix for our family members and all. That's crazy. Do you have to pay for uni, too, or is that free?

they have these government loans which you pay back when your income reaches a certain level, so you end up paying about 50% of the costs of your course (rest by taxpayers). there is a VERY lucrative market here of attracting international (mostly south-east asians) to our universities and they are all all charged full-fees, about 20,000 dollars a year. i agree its crazy......

TeriB19
08-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Matt, those pics are great!! Wow, times have changed since I graduated H.S. Our senoir pics WERE our graduation pics. They took various pics at different times during the school year and those were the candid shots they used in the yearbook, but we never had a photographer taking shots other than the cap/gown/dress shots.

You look awesome!