Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
what countries would you like to visit? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : what countries would you like to visit?

aussiecreeder
08-02-2005, 08:56 AM
i assume we at least have some international travellers amongst us. what countries would people love to visit but have not done so for whatever reason?

i'ld love to see canada because what i've seen on various television programmes the natural scenery looks stunning. the people (what i can judge from afar and the ones i've met) are similar to aussies so that would be cool. its like australia....with ice LOL i'ld catch some ice hockey and have a decent winter which doesn't happen in australia, even down here in the south, unless you happen to live in tasmania right down at the bottom.

i'ld love to skip across the pond to the 7th state of australia (new zealand hehehehee). similar to canada in that the natural scenery is amazing and the best part of all i could unleash my arsenal of sheep jokes! ;) i would become the unoffical ambassador of the australian football league to extend the gospel of australian rules footy.....LOL

another western nation in the u.s (so do the u.s and canada at once), could easily spend a year over there and not do half the stuff i want to.

and a little more left field i'ld love to go to south africia or zimbabwe and go on an african safari. not the two safest countries in the world so perhaps i'll bypass those two options for now. last but not least i'ld love to go to israel. walk on the ground that men like jesus and solomon walked and lived in. all of that history and and the three main religions of the world in that one spot, it would be the trip of a lifetime. once again perhaps not that safe depending on how close to palastinian terrorities one is.

creedsister
08-02-2005, 12:07 PM
RAINFOREST, Would Be Awsome :D

JulieCitySlicker
08-02-2005, 05:35 PM
None,no flying for me ;) :eek:

hayley
08-02-2005, 06:43 PM
i'ld love to skip across the pond to the 7th state of australia (new zealand hehehehee). similar to canada in that the natural scenery is amazing and the best part of all i could unleash my arsenal of sheep jokes! ;) i would become the unoffical ambassador of the australian football league to extend the gospel of australian rules footy.....LOL
This is a once in a lifetime experiance, it's not every day you get an Ozy saying openly that he wants to visit New Zealand! ;)

and a little more left field i'ld love to go to south africia or zimbabwe and go on an african safari. not the two safest countries in the world so perhaps i'll bypass those two options for now
Ahh, I would SO love to go on an african safari aswell, that would be awesome.

Hmm, where do I want to go ... well, apart from Ozy (watch out Australia, hayleys coming! hehe) I would like to visit the states, and Paris especially ... I guess I want to go everywhere though.

Chase
08-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Well, next year I will doing a European vacation. Here's where I want to go:

Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland)

Ireland

Spain (My Spanish is pretty good.)

Portugal

Italy (I can't wait to my ancestral homeland, Sicily)

Greece

Germany (The other ancestral homeland.)

Next, I would like to visit:

Australia

New Zealand

and Uzbekistan (just kidding).

Dogstar
08-02-2005, 08:52 PM
I would love to visit:
Paris (again. I went in high school)
Spain (same as above)
Italy
Austria
Germany
Scotland
Vancouver
Quebec
Australia
New Zealand

aussiecreeder
08-02-2005, 09:19 PM
This is a once in a lifetime experiance, it's not every day you get an Ozy saying openly that he wants to visit New Zealand! ;)
oh i'll be going there with an australian flag and stating "i declare on the authority of her majesty the queen that this land belongs to australia". :D ;) it would be cool to learn to ski and snowboard over there (i could here but the winters are lame) and if i could be bothered i could visit someone whilst i was there! ;)

Ahh, I would SO love to go on an african safari aswell, that would be awesome.
i'ld love to visit one of those game parks, although that probably isn't your thing. i wouldn't shoot anything but i would like to see those predators in action. call me a sadist go right ahead....lol.

Hmm, where do I want to go ... well, apart from Ozy (watch out Australia, hayleys coming! hehe) I would like to visit the states, and Paris especially ... I guess I want to go everywhere though.
cyclone hayley will be hitting australian shores and the idyllic city of surfers paradise is already bracing itself for horrible destruction. insurance premiums have gone through the roof and the australian government is rushing through the "keep sheeplovers out of australia" act (federal) 2005. ;)

hayley
08-06-2005, 03:08 AM
oh i'll be going there with an australian flag and stating "i declare on the authority of her majesty the queen that this land belongs to australia". :D ;) it would be cool to learn to ski and snowboard over there (i could here but the winters are lame) and if i could be bothered i could visit someone whilst i was there! ;)
And you think us New Zealanders will actually accepct you arrogant ozy bastard (hehe) coming to our shores? Pffft, think again, it's war!! :samurai:
If you could be bothered? Well, thanks very much, it's great to know where I stand! LOL ;)

i'ld love to visit one of those game parks, although that probably isn't your thing. i wouldn't shoot anything but i would like to see those predators in action. call me a sadist go right ahead....lol.
I wouldn't want to see an animal suffer but watching an animal chasing after it's kill would be amazing.

cyclone hayley will be hitting australian shores and the idyllic city of surfers paradise is already bracing itself for horrible destruction. insurance premiums have gone through the roof and the australian government is rushing through the "keep sheeplovers out of australia" act (federal) 2005. ;)
LMFAO ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Muad'Dib
08-06-2005, 06:57 AM
Japan
France
Canada

Ana4Stapp
08-06-2005, 04:54 PM
I'd like to visit all the countries...lol seriously I'm trying to go next year to Europe to visit some countries --where i have lots of relatives living:

Portugal
Spain
Italy
France

aussiecreeder
08-07-2005, 07:36 PM
And you think us New Zealanders will actually accepct you arrogant ozy bastard (hehe) coming to our shores? Pffft, think again, it's war!! :samurai:
well you guys won't accept it but you sold your airforce remember? :p we've got our old ex american fighters (oh oops i meant state of the art weaponary LOL) and we shall take new zealand. now australia has some decent ski-fields! :laugh:

If you could be bothered? Well, thanks very much, it's great to know where I stand! LOL ;)
there is no need to thank me! ;) hehe

I wouldn't want to see an animal suffer but watching an animal chasing after it's kill would be amazing.
i wouldn't want to see an animal sit there and die but they would be dead preddy quickly i guess. well it looks like another thread has successfully being hijacked! LOL

hayley
08-12-2005, 12:39 AM
well you guys won't accept it but you sold your airforce remember? :p we've got our old ex american fighters (oh oops i meant state of the art weaponary LOL) and we shall take new zealand. now australia has some decent ski-fields! :laugh:
Oh yeah, stupid Helen Clark! :laugh: LOL very funny .... you may come, but beware, our sheep like abit of ozy man .... :smokin: LOL *shudders*

there is no need to thank me! ;) hehe
Smart ass. :p Well it's good to know that you don't care about me .... :D Hehehe.

i wouldn't want to see an animal sit there and die but they would be dead preddy quickly i guess. well it looks like another thread has successfully being hijacked! LOL
Don't lie, you are an evil man, and you would like nothing more than to watch an animal die! LOL. (Just kidding, of course! LOL). Yeah most animals do die pretty quickly in a chase, but some of the stuff i have seen on the geographic channel .... :(

Yes, another thread has been hijacked! Hayley and Michael return again! lmfao

aussiecreeder
08-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Oh yeah, stupid Helen Clark! :laugh: LOL very funny .... you may come, but beware, our sheep like abit of ozy man .... :smokin: LOL *shudders*
we'll cut you a deal...we'll stop the invasion if you just take those tasmanians! :laugh: those two-headed monsters still want to be part of australia! LOL well the sheep are the least of my concerns. i shall be bringing over ugly aussie sheep and they will scare away the cute little kiwi sheep. LOL

Smart ass. :p Well it's good to know that you don't care about me .... :D Hehehe.
smart ass is my middle name! LOL well its the least i could do....i can't let you go on thinking i actually like talking to you! LOL just kidding.... ;)

Don't lie, you are an evil man, and you would like nothing more than to watch an animal die! LOL. (Just kidding, of course! LOL). Yeah most animals do die pretty quickly in a chase, but some of the stuff i have seen on the geographic channel .... :(

Yes, another thread has been hijacked! Hayley and Michael return again! lmfao
once they get taken around the neck its preddy quick but i don't like seeing the zebras or the antelope or whatever they are throwing its neck back in pain. hayley and michael incur the wrath of the mods again! :D

Anna1011
08-14-2005, 05:11 PM
id love to visit:
new zealand (cause its a beautiful place and i love kiwis)
australia (dunno just do)
ireland (mmm irish accents need i say more)

and revisit:
austria (snowboarding this time and spend longer than a week there and go with my sister and not school)
florida (id love to live there one day but right now thats just a dream, the place just below me away theres so much we didnt have time to do and id love to do the hard rock cafe there again)