Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Good Night Thread [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Good Night Thread

creedsister
07-31-2005, 01:35 AM
:D i will start... Night Everybodys :goodnight :note: rock a bye baby in the tree top wind the wind blows the cradle will rock , down will come baby cradle and all :D

Ana4Stapp
07-31-2005, 02:25 AM
Good night, sis --even though I cant sleep... :goodnight

creedsister
07-31-2005, 01:36 PM
Afternoon, Ana da lit sweet pea

creedsister
08-01-2005, 12:09 AM
:goodnight

Ana4Stapp
08-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Good night 'all --time to go to bed!!!!:clock: :goodnight

creedsister
08-01-2005, 02:46 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: damn dial up afternoon precious

Ana4Stapp
08-01-2005, 10:59 PM
We can call this thread --"The Walton's trhead"-- :rolleyes: I mean , it reminds me the "Good night, Jonh Boy! -- Good night , Mary Ellen! thing...lol Now im feeling old...lol :eek:

Good night all!!!!! :clock:

creedsister
08-01-2005, 11:01 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAA, Good Night Ana, Sweet Dreams For Da Sweet Pea, : :coffee: im kicking for a while,

creedsister
08-02-2005, 01:28 AM
:goodnight sweet dreams to all and to all a good night

creedsister
08-03-2005, 12:25 AM
:goodnight God Bless

creedsister
08-04-2005, 02:39 AM
Teddt bear teddy bear turn around teddy teddy bear touch the ground teddy bear teddy bear go up stairs teddy teddy bear say your prayers teddy bear teddy bear turn out the lights teddy bear teddy bear say good night :goodnight all dont look at me you knows ya,s got one ;)

creedsister
08-05-2005, 02:06 AM
twinkle twinle littlie star how i wonder what you are above the world so high like a diamond in the sky :goodnight sweet dreams all

creedsister
08-06-2005, 02:58 AM
spare a lit candle save some light for me figures up ahead moving in the trees whit skin in linen perfume on my wrist and the full moon that hangs over these dreams in the midst darkness on the edge of shadows where i stand i search for time on whatch wth no hands i want to come closer closer than this but all i remembear are these dreams in the mist these dreams goes on when close my eyes every second of that night i live another life these dreams sleep when its cold outside every moment im a wake the fouther im away ...is it cloack in dagger or could it be spring or fall i walk with out a cut through stained glass wall weaker in my eyesight the candle in my grip and words that have no for falling from my lips, {repat chorous} theres something outhere i cant resist i need to hide away from the pain there is something outhere i cant resist the sweetset song in silence that i,ve ever heard its funny how your feet in dreams never touch the earth in a wood full of princes freedom is a kiss but the prince hides his face from dreams in the mist :goodnight Night All Heavenly Dreams , Sis Signs Off

creedsister
08-07-2005, 12:22 AM
hush a by trees hush a by blue streams hush a by to the to heavens dancing parade hush a by to the shades of white that glitters and sparkles only in the night Night Gang Sweet Dreams :goodnight

creedsister
08-08-2005, 01:45 AM
my pillow is a cloud and its calling my name my the stars dance and glitter and sparkle all around my head the lit fairys blows precious kissis each one more sweeter than the other :goodnight all***

creedsister
08-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Lullabies are best sung soft so so soft yet with a loud whispers of a tender sweet sweet melody for tender lit ears the kind you like to sing these lullabies too inside of cotton candy moonlite skys where the lite of the moon shines brings out the cotton candy clouds hiding places of beauty as soft as the magic of the whispers of a secret Lullabie, Cotton Candy Dreams*** Night All :goodnight

creedsister
08-13-2005, 02:23 AM
the sound of thunder so warm and soothing all the angels lay me down to sleep in my dreams you are the hero of the thunder where the horses ride so soothing to my ears i will rest in the sounds and dreams of the rider thats sound asleep Sweet Dreams All :goodnight

creedsister
08-14-2005, 02:09 AM
:D its been one heck of a day Sweet Dreams All :goodnight

Anna1011
08-14-2005, 05:03 PM
time to sleep i need to recover from my three week holiday damn it was stressful

creedsister
08-17-2005, 12:23 AM
Hush don,t cry wipe away the teardrop from your eye youre lying safe in bed it was all just a bad dream spining in your head your mind tricked you to the feel the pain of someone close to you leaving the game of life so here it is another chance wide awake you face the day your dream is over or has it just begun.. theres a place i like to hide a doorway that i run to in the night relax child you were there but only you did,t realize it and you were scared :) its a place where you will learn to face your fears and retrace the tears and ride the whims of your mind commanding in another world suddenly you hear and see the magic new dimension ...i will be whatching over you in silent Lucidity if you open your mind for me you wont rely on open eyes the walls you bulit tumblng down and a new world will begin you,re safe from the pain in the Dream Domain ......... i will be whatching over you i,am gonna help you see it through i,am smiling next to you in silent Lucidity SWEET DREAMS ALL :goodnight