Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Alter Bridge News from ABB.NET [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Alter Bridge News from ABB.NET

Trimontana
07-01-2005, 07:48 AM
Posted by Michael at ABB.NET Today

Courtesy of Randy Dease, one of the hardest working managers a band could ever have.......

Dear All,

Home Sweet Home

Less than 48hrs. ago, the Alter Bridge band and crew returned from another successful European tour. This latest tour saw them playing festivals in front of 30k-40k hardcore rock fans with bands such as Black Sabbath, Velvet Revolver and Audioslave. The guys also played several sold-out dates in Germany with 3 Doors Down. 3DD has been longtime family and the guys always enjoy playing with them. Mark and Myles joined 3DD on stage for the performance of 3DD's "Live For Today", the roof came off the building every time. The shows were incredible and both bands delivered.

Guitar One Magazine

Be sure to check out this month's Guitar One magazine featuring the cover story with Mark. The magazine just hit newsstands this past weekend. Mark and the guys speak candidly about the past, laying to rest any and all rumors of a Creed reunion, as well as the assured future of Alter Bridge. Most notably, the story further brings to light the level of Mark's playing and the ground he's remarkably covered in the 10 months since his last Guitar One cover.

-------- "Tremonti is intense in his quest for excellence as a player...", Troy Nelson, Editor in Chief of Guitar One Magazine.

Be sure to watch the magazine's accompanying CD-ROM featuring a few warm-up exercises performed by Mark. If anyone's forgotten what "intense" is or what it looks like, just watch and take notes.

On the Road Again

After 10 days home, the guys will be back out and on a stage for Summerfest in Milwaukee. The guys will also be joining their former tour mates Silvertide, along with Chevelle, for a show following the MLB Home Run Derby in Detroit. Good times will surely be had and there will be no shortage of rock n' roll brought to the one and only "Detroit Rock City". The guys will also cross our northern border for a show with 3 Doors Down and Staind in Ontario, Canada. It's been a while since the band has played for their friends and fans in Canada so everyone's looking forward to getting back up there. All July dates are listed below::

Fri/Jul-08 Milwaukee, WI Summerfest

Sat/Jul-09 Muskegon, MI Muskegon Summer Celebration

Mon/Jul-11 Detroit, MI State Theatre

Wed/Jul-13 Flint, MI Machine Shop

Thu/Jul-14 Sarnia, ONT Bayfest

Fri/Jul-15 Travers City, MI Streeters

Sat/Jul-16 Beloit, WI Main Stage

And then some....

The guys will take a well deserved break after the July dates listed above. After the break, they will hit the road again in late summer / early fall. There are a lot of exciting things in the works for the rest of the 2005 and early 2006.

More to come, of course......

titan9
07-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Oh man! They're gonna be in Michigan for four dates and I can't make any of those dates! I'm so bummed about that.

Anyway, thanks for posting that. It's great how we get updates so frequently. Not all artists do that and it's nice to see that we're kept up to date on stuff.

GregS
07-01-2005, 10:12 AM
Woohooo.. i'll be catchin them in Canada :D

Dogstar
07-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the update, Gabi! I like that news about them hitting the road in late summer/early fall...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridge of Clay
07-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Great news. Lots of news over this side of the pond... I mean... board! ;) lol!

RoffeDH
07-02-2005, 07:46 AM
11/10/2005 Academy Glasgow, Scotland
I'm going to Scotland with some friends in agust, to bad I can't see them when I'm there any way ;) But if you check out the dates on their own homepage you'll see more of the tour dates... THIS TIME THEY HAVE TO COME TO SWEDEN!!! Man! And then I'll show them ;)

The Lithium
07-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Man, they are hard working guys!