Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Best B-Day present ever [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Best B-Day present ever

UK_Bridge
06-30-2005, 02:31 PM
after seein AB at download for the first time i have been craving and hoping they will come back to the UK later in the year and just checked out their new tour dates and they are!!!! its my birthday on sunday and im gunna be buzzing all weekend now!! cant wait already!!

also who do u think will support them would love to see 3 doors down.

Anna1011
06-30-2005, 03:07 PM
i dont know who will be supporting hopefully someone good, cant wait to see them in november what dates are you planning on doing?

riggersversion1
07-01-2005, 01:50 PM
also who do u think will support them would love to see 3 doors down.

I really can't see 3 Doors Down supporting them, especially as AB have only just supported 3DD on the recent European tour.

Hopefully we'll get a good North American band for support, rather than the usual British crap.

UK_Bridge
07-01-2005, 04:38 PM
would love to see submersed or silvertide as they have supported them before. maybe alterbridge will have some new material to play as they must be thinking about a second album sometime soon!

anna think i might go to nottingham or astoria dont know yet. would go to them all if i could. what about u?

Anna1011
07-02-2005, 05:02 AM
id love to do them all but with the ones i wanna do ill be skipping to much college to do anymore

RoffeDH
07-02-2005, 08:05 AM
Hopefully we'll get a good North American band for support, rather than the usual British crap.
He he he ;) I'm with you Rigger :D
I will probobly be going to England and be shure to catch them this time around ;) I shuld have gone to Paris but my mom talked me out of it :( But I'm thinking on going to the Newcastle show and then taking the train (or if AB is realy friendly, (just dreaming okey! But it would rock!:mad1:) I might get to take their bus with them) :D Don't think so but they are realy friendly, probobly to friendly for their own best.

I'm hoping for System Of A Down to be touring with them, but then AB might be "intruduction band" so probobly not... But I love them ;) Submears might wanna follow along to Eroupe for some touring.. Who knows!

The Lithium
07-03-2005, 07:50 AM
My parents gave me a trip to Paris to see them live for Christmas. I also met the band both before the show and after the show. (It was my second AB show, I saw the ULU gig in London, where I got backstage to see their soundcheck and chit-chat to the band).