Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Relearn Love download? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Relearn Love download?

potsofclay
06-20-2005, 01:36 PM
I'm wondering if there's anyone here who knows if there is a site (paysite or free) where I can download Relearn Love (The second version or the first... both is even better!)... I've checked everywhere. It's not on ITunes or anything... I'm also looking for the two Big Dismal tracks from the Passion Soundtrack (Rainy Day and Reason I Live). NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!! (I'll be happy if I'm proven wrong...)

If there isn't any sites, could someone post a yousendit link on this forum to download them?

Thanks!!!

Pots

titan9
06-20-2005, 02:11 PM
I have both the original and the second version of "Relearn Love". I also have the two Big Dismal tracks, "Reason I Live" and "Rainy Day". Just PM me with your email address and I'll send them along through yousendit.

Salomander
07-07-2005, 06:41 PM
post your e-mail and i'll send it to download.

potsofclay
07-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Titan sent me the file, but thanks anyway!!!

Thanks a lot Titan... sorry I didn't say so earlier... :(

Alter Shredder
08-05-2005, 12:50 PM
can i have the second version please alter_shredder@comcast.net. thanks

titan9
08-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Yup, I'll send it along to you through yousendit.com.

Airsck
08-15-2005, 01:43 AM
Hello guys!!!! I´m green here and I´m brazilian yes I live in Brazil of course hehehe... and I´m a great Creed fan, got all the albums and my english is not too good but i can understand.
Can anybody send me Relearn Love Version 2? I just got the version 1.

Thank you guys!!!!

creedsister
08-15-2005, 05:13 PM
welcome airsick its airsick right GOD BLESS You Sweetie But I Cant Help Ya!!!

titan9
08-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Airsck, PM me with your email address and I'll send the second version of Relearn Love to you through yousendit.com.

Ana4Stapp
08-15-2005, 09:52 PM
Not sure if I know the second version of Relearn Love...but I dont mind- dont like this song anyway... ;)

MetallicAttack
08-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Hey, I know I'm a new guy, but you think it'd be possible to send me both songs? My email address is theunforgiven350@comcast.net . Thanks again in advance, such a great site for Creed/Stapp info, I appreciate it!

titan9
08-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Sure! I'll zip'em both and send you the zip file through yousendit.com.

Airsck
08-16-2005, 12:59 PM
welcome airsick its airsick right GOD BLESS You Sweetie But I Cant Help Ya!!!

hahahhaahahah Thank you creedsister for Welcomes and God bless you too heheeheh!!!! And its AIRSCK but don´t really mind.

And thank you too titan9, it´s already done!!! ok.

Cya guys!

MSN: airsck@hotmail.com

titan9
08-16-2005, 01:14 PM
No problem. Anything to help a fellow fan.

By the way, welcome to the forums, Airsck and MetallicAttack. I hope you guys stick around here, because these forums are great!

MetallicAttack
08-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks Titan, I got the "package" lol. Totally rocks!

titan9
08-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Glad you liked it!

Airsck
08-17-2005, 01:49 PM
No problem. Anything to help a fellow fan.

By the way, welcome to the forums, Airsck and MetallicAttack. I hope you guys stick around here, because these forums are great!

Thank you guy! I´m loving these forums really really really. and how MetallicAttack´s said these forum are great!!!

Talking in english it´s a little hard to me, but I can try and learn it too with help of yours!

Does anybody in here speak in portuguese?

Ok!
CyA

PJAmerica
08-25-2005, 05:04 AM
I have both the original and the second version of "Relearn Love". I also have the two Big Dismal tracks, "Reason I Live" and "Rainy Day". Just PM me with your email address and I'll send them along through yousendit.

I have "Relearn Love" but never heard of the other two. I tried finding them on Limewire even but no luck. If anyone would be so kind to email them to me please do. It would be greatly Appreciated! My E-mail is johnb2005@gmail.com.

Regards, John

Ana4Stapp
08-25-2005, 05:17 AM

Ok!
CyA

yeah...sim...lol :D

Bridge of Clay
08-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Thank you guy! I´m loving these forums really really really. and how MetallicAttack´s said these forum are great!!!

Talking in english it´s a little hard to me, but I can try and learn it too with help of yours!

Ok!
CyA
não... não faço idéia! ;)

(no... I have no idea! ;) )

Ana4Stapp
08-25-2005, 05:12 PM
não... não faço idéia! ;)

(no... I have no idea! ;) )

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! :lolsign: :laugh: :laugh:

PJAmerica
08-26-2005, 07:26 AM
I have "Relearn Love" but never heard of the other two. I tried finding them on Limewire even but no luck. If anyone would be so kind to email them to me please do. It would be greatly Appreciated! My E-mail is johnb2005@gmail.com.

Regards, John

Anyone? :(

titan9
08-26-2005, 09:49 AM
I'll send the songs(Rainy Day and Reason I Live) zipped together through yousendit.com.

PJAmerica
08-26-2005, 10:55 AM
I'll send the songs(Rainy Day and Reason I Live) zipped together through yousendit.com.
Thanks, Just got them. Very Excellent of you.

daniel
08-27-2005, 09:19 AM
hello everyone...
i'm new here and i'm glad to know that i can join w/ you with your 'relearn love'.. please send me one at guevara_nut@yahoo.com
God Bless You

creedsister
08-27-2005, 02:11 PM
:) Welcome Aboard Mate :boat:

Batstone
08-28-2005, 02:11 PM
hey im new but mabye someone could send me the songs? i have relaern love jsut no t the other two..... it be cool if someone could hook me up.. andyway thanks my email is

adam.batstone@gmail.com

PJAmerica
08-28-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm wondering if there's anyone here who knows if there is a site (paysite or free) where I can download Relearn Love (The second version or the first... both is even better!)... I've checked everywhere. It's not on ITunes or anything... I'm also looking for the two Big Dismal tracks from the Passion Soundtrack (Rainy Day and Reason I Live). NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!! (I'll be happy if I'm proven wrong...)

If there isn't any sites, could someone post a yousendit link on this forum to download them?

Thanks!!!

Pots

What is the difference between the first and second version? Not sure which one I have but it's the only one I could find.

titan9
08-28-2005, 09:28 PM
The first version of the song is the one that was released on the Passion of the Christ:Songs CD. It features a little solo after the bridge of the song, if I remember correctly. The second version has not been released on any CDs, but was released to radio(Christian and perhaps Rock) back in Mid-October of 2004. It is a more acoustic version of the song, with the bridge being slightly different(not lyrically, but in terms of how it is sung) and with there being no solo. I have both versions(was lucky enough to get the second version from a fellow member on here) so if anyone wants either version, I'll be happy to pass them along.

PJAmerica
08-28-2005, 09:51 PM
The first version of the song is the one that was released on the Passion of the Christ:Songs CD. It features a little solo after the bridge of the song, if I remember correctly. The second version has not been released on any CDs, but was released to radio(Christian and perhaps Rock) back in Mid-October of 2004. It is a more acoustic version of the song, with the bridge being slightly different(not lyrically, but in terms of how it is sung) and with there being no solo. I have both versions(was lucky enough to get the second version from a fellow member on here) so if anyone wants either version, I'll be happy to pass them along.
I would love a copy of version 2. email: johnb2005@gmail.com

thanks, John

PJAmerica
08-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Thanks titan9 :) Got the package.

Batstone
08-31-2005, 02:20 PM
ahh hey...i already asekd but can someone plz send me the other 2 stapp songs (not relearn love) rainy day and the other one.. plz? thanks

adam.batstone@gmail.com

PJAmerica
08-31-2005, 03:30 PM
Those tracks are by Big Dismal and not performed by Scott himself incase you were wondering. It's a band he supports very much though. I think they are a Christian band and are on the Wind-Up label.

titan9
08-31-2005, 06:15 PM
Just a little information on Big D, for those wondering:

Stapp actually produced Big Dismal's EP. Both Creed and Big Dismal were formed in Florida. Like PJ said, Scott supported the band, as far as I know. The reason I say "supported" and not "supports" is that Big Dismal disbanded in November of 2004. Their main site still doesn't say it, but the members themselves acknowledged that on their official message board. Unfortunately, Wind-Up took the board down, due to a less than flattering post about one of the band members. At least I assume it was due to that post. Anyway, I know that Eric Durrance(the lead singer) has gone on to a solo career. He actually has a myspace.com profile that can be accessed by searching for "Eric Durrance" at myspace.com. His solo CD is currently in the works and he is still signed to WU, as far as I know. I don't know about the rest of the band, though.

Big Dismal did get airplay on Christian stations(Rainy Day was a hit on those stations) but have never said that they are a Christian band. I guess you can regard them in the same way that Creed was regarded: a band that clearly had Christian members, but was not a Christian band.

HTH