Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Cancelled Gigs [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled Gigs

GregS
05-15-2005, 09:36 AM
Has their been any news on AB cancellin any of their gigs in June or later this month ?
Ive heard about the whole Marks wife's pregnant etc and kinda wondering..

Steve
05-15-2005, 11:18 AM
They don't have dates scheduled for June.

GregS
05-15-2005, 12:16 PM
Yes they do. Download Festival.. Glasgow QMU
And afew other ones.

Steve
05-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Whoops, I dunno what I was thinking of when I posted last night lol.

GregS
05-15-2005, 06:20 PM
Lol its okay man :P

Trimontana
05-15-2005, 08:29 PM
AB wont cancel any gig for June. They are off the rest of May for the arriving of baby Austen but they will be touring Europe for sure :D

TeriB19
05-16-2005, 06:03 AM
:drunk2: :cheers: :drunk: :nutty: Whoops, I dunno what I was thinking of when I posted last night lol.
Neither do we Steve, neither do we. ;)

tremonti4life04
05-16-2005, 04:56 PM
:drunk2: :cheers: :drunk: :nutty:
Neither do we Steve, neither do we. ;)

See, steve posts something stupid when hes drunk, no one yells at him. I post something stupid when im drunk and people are beating me with their keyboards. Of course, i guess i dont really have any power here....I do, however, get yelled at a lot, and uncertain and i should get paid as board scape goats. Baaaaaa

:goodnight:

LOL

Dogstar
05-16-2005, 06:11 PM
LMAO!! We still :wub: you :D

TeriB19
05-16-2005, 08:37 PM
uncertain and i should get paid as board scape goats.

Checks are in the mail, babe. ;)

RMadd
05-16-2005, 09:50 PM
wooo wooooooo posting on here is fun when you're drunk, coming back & reading 'em later

Dogstar
05-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Hahah, for real. I'm pretty toasted right now meself....:cheers: to y'all.

Steve
05-16-2005, 10:10 PM
The sad thing is I wasn't drunk when I posted that lol.

Dogstar
05-16-2005, 10:21 PM
Hahaha, that's Ok, Steve, we forgive you ;)

tremonti4life04
05-17-2005, 02:10 AM
Checks are in the mail, babe. ;)

NICE.

As for being drunk when posting...I havent been drunk for a while, and probably wont be for at least another month, cuz in a month and 1 day, its my 21st birthday. Can you say, KEGGER, AND EVERYONE ON CREEDFEED IS INVITED!

I will post the KEGGER thread on my birthday, and everyone who gets in there has to have at least and 8 gallon keg sitting next to them, otherwise you arent allowed. Its a Bring Your Own Beer thing. Heinekin Keg cans are however, permitted. We will all get shit-faced drunk, and post like crazy people! I love beer, and i love you all, so what would be better then sitting here, drunk, talking to you all!!! June 19th isnt that far away, so make preperation H's to get some beer, and hell, we will rock it hard-core style. Steve, you can be the designated thread-watcher (kinda like a designated driver, but without a car) that means you will have to stay stone cold sober and watch us all party...then tell us how exactly to get out of the website, and off of our computers. Now, doesnt that sound like a fun job?

lol...im so sick of being designated driver, so im extracting some payback out of a few of my friends...

P.S. I can see myself not being a member of creedfeed too much longer after my 21st birthday, i just have this odd feeling about drinking and posting.

Dogstar
05-17-2005, 02:42 AM
:lol:...you fricken crack me UP....I'm there....kegger on order!!

TeriB19
05-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Steve, you can be the designated thread-watcher (kinda like a designated driver, but without a car) that means you will have to stay stone cold sober and watch us all party...then tell us how exactly to get out of the website, and off of our computers. Now, doesnt that sound like a fun job?

Hold on there cowboy, I think since it's Steve's board, he gets to join in on the fun. Besides, we've never partied with Steve before, so we girls are going to try to get him drunk and take advantage of him. I recommend making some of the young'uns the designated thread watchers. They're not old enough to drink, and we won't get into any trouble because we'll be too busy taking advantage of the over-21 drunks. :D :cheers: :drunk2:

P.S. I can see myself not being a member of creedfeed too much longer after my 21st birthday, i just have this odd feeling about drinking and posting.
That's never happened here, to the best of my knowledge. Drunk and posting is fun. Sober and stupid, not fun. Drunk and posting gets you laughed at. Sober and stupid gets you a warning. :cool:

Dogstar
05-17-2005, 10:11 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

tremonti4life04
05-17-2005, 10:46 PM
That's never happened here, to the best of my knowledge. Drunk and posting is fun. Sober and stupid, not fun. Drunk and posting gets you laughed at. Sober and stupid gets you a warning. :cool:

Well, most drunk people think that drinking and driving is fun...

Not me

I believe that alcohol, mixed with dancing however, is the most unsafe practice you can do. Of course, i cant dance to begin with, and i think that may be why my drunken dancing frenzys normally raise the US terror alert...Not quite sure. I know they normally end up in 15 or so ambulences showing up at the scene, but normally too drunk to know whats going on...Peace

TeriB19
05-17-2005, 11:06 PM
i cant dance to begin with, and i think that may be why my drunken dancing frenzys normally raise the US terror alert...Not quite sure.
Ah, that explains a LOT!!

tremonti4life04
05-17-2005, 11:40 PM
I dance like Godzilla with a missile in his ass...Its not a pretty sight

Steve
05-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Yeah screw me being the designated forum watcher. I'm getting plastered! :D Just don't bring the lite crap. Bring some real beer, or go straight for the Jagermeister and/or Southern Comfort!!

tremonti4life04
05-18-2005, 01:05 AM
Yeah screw me being the designated forum watcher. I'm getting plastered! :D Just don't bring the lite crap. Bring some real beer, or go straight for the Jagermeister and/or Southern Comfort!!

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN BROTHER!

I love alcohol, and you know what i love more than that

MORE ALCOHOL!

Ana4Stapp
05-18-2005, 05:29 AM
Hold on there cowboy, I think since it's Steve's board, he gets to join in on the fun. Besides, we've never partied with Steve before, so we girls are going to try to get him drunk and take advantage of him. I recommend making some of the young'uns the designated thread watchers. They're not old enough to drink, and we won't get into any trouble because we'll be too busy taking advantage of the over-21 drunks. :D :cheers: :drunk2:
:drunk:
You bet!:bigjump: :syncdance :drunk2:

Ana4Stapp
05-18-2005, 06:31 AM
See, steve posts something stupid when hes drunk, no one yells at him. I post something stupid when im drunk and people are beating me with their keyboards. Of course, i guess i dont really have any power here....I do, however, get yelled at a lot, and uncertain and i should get paid as board scape goats. Baaaaaa

:nono:
You two? No.
'Cuz you are the best, man...the best! ;)

PS: I know I've already said it , but... if you're still crying...lol

tremonti4life04
05-18-2005, 01:41 PM
:nono:
You two? No.
'Cuz you are the best, man...the best! ;)

PS: I know I've already said it , but... if you're still crying...lol

**Shreds on an air guitar, and jumps and does a split, David Lee Roth style**
**Goes to hospital to be surgically removed from the split**

Yea, all i can say is, Ana, you are invited...(shhhh...I'll sneek you some alcohol...Shhhhhh!)

tremonti4life04
05-18-2005, 01:42 PM
(Dont tell anyone ana!)

tremonti4life04
05-18-2005, 01:42 PM
(No One!!)

TeriB19
05-18-2005, 04:47 PM
pssssssssssssssssssst, duuuuuuuuuuuude. Sorry to ruin your secret little party, but um.......

PUBLIC FORUM.

Damn, gotta tell these kids everything.

Ana4Stapp
05-18-2005, 05:18 PM
(Dont tell anyone ana!)

:confused:....... :rolleyes:........;)

TeriB19
05-18-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm sitting here trying to imagine how much farther off topic this thread can get. :D

tremonti4life04
05-18-2005, 08:48 PM
pssssssssssssssssssst, duuuuuuuuuuuude. Sorry to ruin your secret little party, but um.......

PUBLIC FORUM.

Damn, gotta tell these kids everything.

Yea, but I put those statements in parentasis, therefore rendering it a secret, and if you were any kind of person, YOU WOULDNT READ IT!!!! LOL

And yes, this forum has gotten very off topic, and as forum scape goat, i will now physically eat this thread.

Yummy!

Ana4Stapp
05-18-2005, 08:59 PM
I'm sitting here trying to imagine how much farther off topic this thread can get. :D

Indeed. ;)

PS: Even though this is not so off topic as Stapp's thread... :rolleyes:

tremonti4life04
05-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Well, its off topic, and thats quite ok, because we arent fighting, we are just talkin about getting drunk for my birthday, which is perfectly legal...well, for most of us...

I just found out that the night of my birthday I'm going out to sing Karaoke. lol, its gonna be a good time, me all drunk, singing in front of a ton of people, killer.....:-D

Ana4Stapp
05-19-2005, 12:08 AM
You 're quite right...by the way, did you notice there's only teri, you and me?!!!...
WE ARE "off topic" - lol :rolleyes:

tremonti4life04
05-20-2005, 02:43 AM
You 're quite right...by the way, did you notice there's only teri, you and me?!!!...
WE ARE "off topic" - lol :rolleyes:

Us 3 have been throwing threads wayyy off topic for the past week or two now. Its quite funny actually...

Just goes to show you, we have short attention spans.

TeriB19
05-20-2005, 06:01 AM
Just goes to show you, we have short attention spans.
I love pizza. I'm sorry, what did you say?

Dogstar
05-20-2005, 01:29 PM
LMAO @ this thread...We're champion thread-jackers :D

tremonti4life04
05-20-2005, 02:03 PM
LMAO @ this thread...We're champion thread-jackers :D

Hey, speak for yourself, mines not a thread....OHHHH, You meant Thread like in forum...ok..forget i said anything.

uncertaindrumer
05-20-2005, 02:25 PM
Whoa. Didn't need to read that,lol

Also, I am expecting that check so I can go buy some beer (although unfortunately mine will have to be Root Beer since I don't drink alchohol...) and join the party.

Although, I could just have some Witch's bwew (yes, that is spelled right) and then I would be so hyper you wouldn't be able to tell I was not on drugs. In case you are wondering what "witch's bwew" is, it is a combination of orange mountain dew and a few other sodas so that basically, by the end, you have pure liquid sugar in your cup.

Dogstar
05-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Yikes, that sounds more dangerous than alcohol, LOL!

tremonti4life04
05-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Yikes, that sounds more dangerous than alcohol, LOL!

Well, consider this...Take the Witches Bwew, and mix it with every alcohol you can find. Then dump in some crack, a little LSD, a quarter pound of Jamaican Red-Hair, and 2 jolly ranchers. Whamo! You have Ken Gray's Love Potion number 33!!!!

It will also remove rust, calcium, and lime buildups, may cause hair loss, loss of sight, liver spots, hepititis A-Z, the clap, Shingles, chickenpox, smallpox, meningitis, alsheimers, lou gherigs disease, syphilis, gonorreah, genital warts, genital herpes, nausea/vomiting, indigestion, diarreah, testicular and or/breast cancer, death, and last but not least...cold sweats.

To avoid the more harmful side effects, remove one jolly rancher.

uncertaindrumer
05-20-2005, 10:04 PM
Well, consider this...Take the Witches Bwew, and mix it with every alcohol you can find. Then dump in some crack, a little LSD, a quarter pound of Jamaican Red-Hair, and 2 jolly ranchers. Whamo! You have Ken Gray's Love Potion number 33!!!!

It will also remove rust, calcium, and lime buildups, may cause hair loss, loss of sight, liver spots, hepititis A-Z, the clap, Shingles, chickenpox, smallpox, meningitis, alsheimers, lou gherigs disease, syphilis, gonorreah, genital warts, genital herpes, nausea/vomiting, indigestion, diarreah, testicular and or/breast cancer, death, and last but not least...cold sweats.

To avoid the more harmful side effects, remove one jolly rancher.

ROFL!

Man, you are HILARIOUS.

This thread is indicative of what happens to fansites when there is nothing to talk about... lol

tremonti4life04
05-21-2005, 01:32 AM
ROFL!

Man, you are HILARIOUS.

This thread is indicative of what happens to fansites when there is nothing to talk about... lol

Thats what 3 Dairy Queen Moolatte's, 5 cans of root beer, and Ken Grays Love Potion Number 33 will do to you. Of course, Im a weakling, and removed a Jolly Rancher...

**Note: I do NOT use or condone the use of Narcotics. All of the above was just pure humor and nothing else. Here is a list of things i do NOT do.**

I do NOT :
*Consume Marijuana or Hash Brownies
*Snort coke, or use it in any other fashion
*Inject Intervenious drugs into my arms, between my toes, in my eyes, or in any part of my body
*Smoke Crack
*Smoke Crystal Meth
*Huff Gasoline
*Condone/Do "Whippits"

I DO however:
*Drink Excessively
*Smoke large quantities of cigarettes
*Have Sexual Intercourse
*Lie about having sex....

Ana4Stapp
05-21-2005, 10:08 AM
Thats what 3 Dairy Queen Moolatte's, 5 cans of root beer, and Ken Grays Love Potion Number 33 will do to you. Of course, Im a weakling, and removed a Jolly Rancher...

**Note: I do NOT use or condone the use of Narcotics. All of the above was just pure humor and nothing else. Here is a list of things i do NOT do.**

I do NOT :
*Consume Marijuana or Hash Brownies
*Snort coke, or use it in any other fashion
*Inject Intervenious drugs into my arms, between my toes, in my eyes, or in any part of my body
*Smoke Crack
*Smoke Crystal Meth
*Huff Gasoline
*Condone/Do "Whippits"

I DO however:
*Drink Excessively
*Smoke large quantities of cigarettes
*Have Sexual Intercourse
*Lie about having sex....

Dont worry man...despite of being sometimes a scape goat on Creedfeed(LOL)we all know you are a good guy. ;)