Revised lyrics "Broken Wings" [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Revised lyrics "Broken Wings"

Johnnynips
05-03-2005, 05:32 PM
On Broken Wings rulz

Soundslave
05-03-2005, 05:43 PM
What's the point of posting this in an AB fan board? You clearly hate AB, and have no respect for their fans. You've started two threads just about your ill-feelings toward Uncertain. If you have a problem, why cant you PM him?

Now you've posted this which simply bashes AB for their lyrics and vocals. Do you not realize that Mark also wrote some lyrics for Creed?

Creed is done, get over it.

titan9
05-03-2005, 06:17 PM
You know, Johnny, that isn't going to fly real well over here in the ALTER BRIDGE FORUM! Someone a while back posted a variation of Relearn Love that made fun of Stapp. Guess what? The thread was closed; however, the guy who posted it wasn't banned because he had done nothing wrong before. You, however, have done nothing but cause fights since you've been here. In fact, Dogstar warned you today. So what did you do? You went a posted another thread that you knew would not go over well here. I'll be shocked if you're not banned after this. If you would have just stopped after the first thing you posted that didn't go over well, then you probably wouldn't be banned and probably wouldn't have so many people upset at you.

Ana4Stapp
05-03-2005, 07:11 PM
I can't believe why you are still here... :mad:. Dogstar is giving you a

TeriB19
05-03-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm done with this bullshit.