Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
next single? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : next single?

Salomander
04-30-2005, 07:53 AM
Had the guys said anything about more singles later on? Im hoping in loving memory makes it as a single, but one day remains would rock on the radio as well.
Everytime i have heard broken wings on the radio, the DJ always complements the guys by saying "That's great stuff right there."

GregS
04-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Hmmm... I think their next single will be...
In loving memory , Metalingus or Down to my last

Anna1011
04-30-2005, 11:32 AM
i love down to my last its such a great song. metalingus would be a great single, not to sure about in loving memory yeah i love it but would new listeners love it?

Trimontana
04-30-2005, 06:52 PM
Metalingus for next single

Wylde-Tremonti
04-30-2005, 07:15 PM
I have a feeling it's going to be In loving Memory... but i wish it would be One Day Remains

uncertaindrumer
04-30-2005, 10:16 PM
It will be ILM seeing as how they have chosen so far.

But it SHOULD be ODR or metalingus, dangit.

Nameless
05-01-2005, 02:33 AM
I would like to see Metalingus or End is Here as singles, but I'm biased as hell because I favor the guitar work. Heh.

Trimontana
05-01-2005, 08:58 AM
I dont think AB will not release ILM as next single...ODR or Metalingus are 2 of the candidates for it.

Soundslave
05-01-2005, 09:50 AM
I hope ILM will not be released. The comparisons to WAWO would never end. I love The End Is Here. It's something with a completely different sound compared to the rest of the album.

uncertaindrumer
05-01-2005, 10:08 AM
I hope ILM will not be released. The comparisons to WAWO would never end. I love The End Is Here. It's something with a completely different sound compared to the rest of the album.

Indeed. And AB would pretty much forever be labeled as Creed 2... which they practically ALREADY are thanks to OYE and BW...

Bring on the metal.

Dogstar
05-01-2005, 02:37 PM
I hope ILM will not be released. The comparisons to WAWO would never end.
Thank you. I totally agree. The comparisons that have been made have been enough as it is. I would vote for Metalingus or The End Is Here.

Ana4Stapp
05-01-2005, 04:56 PM
I'd like to see ODR , Metalingus or DTML as their next single... ;) But ILM will possibly be the next one...

Bridge of Clay
05-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Thank you. I totally agree. The comparisons that have been made have been enough as it is. I would vote for Metalingus or The End Is Here.
Michael stated ILM would be a single down the road. So did Mark recently on a gig for a fan of another board.

And it would be followed by DTML, although DJ Buckethead from 101 mentioned they *might* make a video of Metalingus, so people could see how cool their concerts are.

The Lithium
05-02-2005, 07:43 AM
Yeah, that's what I know so far... Marcos covered it all, dip shit!

RoffeDH
05-04-2005, 07:13 AM
Yeah! ILM is a great song, many would probobly like it as a soft song, but they need to show poeple were they're going! They need to show the metal side of them... The more "uncreedish" side, so Metalinus or End Is Here, thats what I vote for at least! A video for Metalingus would be awsome, but does it have to be a consertvideo? But it would still rock! :mad1:

Bridge of Clay
05-04-2005, 09:28 AM
The point of the live video is to show people how good they are live. That's their intention.

Dogstar
05-04-2005, 12:05 PM
I love concert videos or performance videos. NIN's The Hand That Feeds is a studio performance video and the visual effects and lighting make it pretty cool. I like seeing the actual band in videos.

RoffeDH
05-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Yeah! To show the "world" how good they are live is great, but I just have all of thees bad videos in my head of bad preformances as a video... They're great live, no doubt about it, just that, I love their videos... OYE is good but it has no meaning to it as BW does!