Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The return of: The Padded Cell!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The return of: The Padded Cell!!!

Sincirr
04-15-2005, 10:11 PM
I have learned in counselling that it is not healthy to
bottle up emotions or negative energy,
but at the same time it is not good to let it go at inappropriate times,
so for this reason, the padded cell is back!

This is a place where U can recieve healing,
release,
and also encouragement from others as you vent.

It is contained here in this thread so that it doesnt spill out into other threads or parts of your life.

So, GO FOR IT!!!!

Sincirr
04-15-2005, 10:14 PM
ME FIRST!

my mother just BROKE my laptop screen! She also busted the power plug inside it so i cant charge it, so its useless, and I cant see the screen at all! :banghead:

A friend GAVE IT TO ME! I am seeing her in 2 WEEKS!!! What do I tell her!
WAAAAAHH!!!:crying:
man i am angry!

TeriB19
04-15-2005, 10:55 PM
If I don't soon get a break from my children and their constant fighting with each other I'm going to drive myself off a bridge!!! My husband will FINALLY be home in another 18 days and that's 18 days too long.

Sincirr
04-15-2005, 11:13 PM
Do U have that TV show supernanny? U need her to come and help. Sometimes I wanna jump thru the screen and whoop those kids butts on that show, lol

But seriously, U hang in there teri :hugs:

TeriB19
04-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Do U have that TV show supernanny? U need her to come and help. Sometimes I wanna jump thru the screen and whoop those kids butts on that show, lol

But seriously, U hang in there teri :hugs:
Thanks Sincirr, I have seen that show, and I'll be totally honest. I like watching that show to give me a greater appreciation of my own kids. I complain a lot about them but it's more their fighting and not listening to me that bugs me. The kids on that show are terrorists in Grranimals.

Sincirr
04-15-2005, 11:50 PM
Grranimals
hehe what a cool word!
Well good on U hay. I hope the padded cell helps U get it out more in the future. Kids can drive u nuts sometimes but U ROCK!

Trimontana
04-16-2005, 10:38 AM
If I don't soon get a break from my children and their constant fighting with each other I'm going to drive myself off a bridge!!! My husband will FINALLY be home in another 18 days and that's 18 days too long.

I wish i was there to help ya. I am good with others kids, but i am not thinking to have kids myself. After read your post even less. I am pacient with others but i wouldnt with mine, i am pretty sure

Sincirr
04-16-2005, 11:19 PM
**Bouncing off the padded walls and punching them**

Dogstar
04-17-2005, 08:29 PM
but at the same time it is not good to let it go at inappropriate times

Heh, I have trouble with this sometimes :D....

Teri, you and need us another wine/vince fest, eh?

JulieCitySlicker
04-17-2005, 08:47 PM
ARRRGH! I'M SO DAMN TIRED!!!!!!!
I am getting even more sick and tired of my job as the days pass :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

creedsister
04-18-2005, 12:29 AM
:mad1: I got Lit Specks Of Paper On my Legs From Shaving And To Top It Off I did It After I Tanned .. :eek: never do that its not smart

TeriB19
04-18-2005, 06:05 AM
Teri, you and need us another wine/vince fest, eh?
I AM SO READY FOR THAT!!! (um, sorry, little too enthusiastic??)

I've got 2 more flicks that I've never seen before that are just WAITING to be played!! Oh, and 3 more bottles of cab. Come On Down!!

Sincirr
04-25-2005, 03:39 AM
I just got a bottle of wine!!!! From this lovely friend of mine. Its a shiraz, but its south australian, so its reaaaaaaly good.

Prob gave it to me cos i had a huge fight with a friend of mine, who i have been supporting for 13 years or so and she has been on drugs and screwed up her life and her kids lives and finally on sunday in front of a few people after church...eek, i told her off. It was a long time coming. I thought, I dont give a frig if the church hears cos I am sick of this pretending to be all nice and holy. Its not bluddy true anyways! And she thought she was safe cos we were at church? No way! No more bullshit!!!!

Felt like 13 years of putting up with her shit came up at once! I feel bad but she needed to hear it. She almost punched me but so what, it had to be said. Guess I have lost another friend, but fuck it.

creedsister
04-25-2005, 10:01 PM
:) Haaaa Easy Come Easy Go :D Pass That Wine Around ;) :) And Oh Da Donna Sis Will Be You Best Buddy :) :D Im Geniune :D Like That Lovely Wine You Got There ...Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sincirr
04-27-2005, 04:23 AM
thanks sis. I actually dont wanna lose her as a friend but someone said if she is a true friend i wont lose her and if i do she never was my friend. I know i was HER friend when she needed one, and when she DIDNT want one, she could conveniently ignore me and dissappear till she needed a friend again. I'm pretty mad U know.

creedsister
04-27-2005, 10:40 AM
:D its a bitch i tell ya :D

JulieCitySlicker
04-27-2005, 01:58 PM
I just got a bottle of wine!!!! From this lovely friend of mine. Its a shiraz, but its south australian, so its reaaaaaaly good.

Prob gave it to me cos i had a huge fight with a friend of mine, who i have been supporting for 13 years or so and she has been on drugs and screwed up her life and her kids lives and finally on sunday in front of a few people after church...eek, i told her off. It was a long time coming. I thought, I dont give a frig if the church hears cos I am sick of this pretending to be all nice and holy. Its not bluddy true anyways! And she thought she was safe cos we were at church? No way! No more bullshit!!!!

Felt like 13 years of putting up with her shit came up at once! I feel bad but she needed to hear it. She almost punched me but so what, it had to be said. Guess I have lost another friend, but fuck it.
That sucks Donna :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr
04-29-2005, 12:41 PM
thanks hun. Honestly, unless God does something huge I dont think we will ever talk to each other again which is sorta sad isnt it. Gods showing me all these times when she was really a good friend trying to melt my heart and stuff but man am i mad!

Has anyone else gone through this? How did U get over it? was it resolved or did U have to deal with the fact that it would never be resolved? AAAHHH!!! :crying: I NEED WIZZZZZZZDUMMMMMM!!!!!

creedsister
04-29-2005, 11:36 PM
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hugs To Da Donna ..Ohs Goodness When Wes Face Hard Things That We Cant Bear Sweete And If We NOT WISE ENOUGH To Deal With It, We Dont Have To Sweety :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Because We SERVE A GOD THAT IS WISDOM AND JUST LOVING HIM , AND TRUSTING HIM IS ALL THE WISDOM WE NEED TO HAVE ..He Will Take Care Of It Sometimes He Runs Late But So Do We When You Think About It.. :jam: :jam: :jam:

Sincirr
04-30-2005, 08:43 AM
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hugs To Da Donna ..Ohs Goodness When Wes Face Hard Things That We Cant Bear Sweete And If We NOT WISE ENOUGH To Deal With It, We Dont Have To Sweety :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Because We SERVE A GOD THAT IS WISDOM AND JUST LOVING HIM , AND TRUSTING HIM IS ALL THE WISDOM WE NEED TO HAVE ..He Will Take Care Of It Sometimes He Runs Late But So Do We When You Think About It.. :jam: :jam: :jam:
:hugs:

creedsister
04-30-2005, 12:15 PM
Da Hugssssssssssssss :hugs: