Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Timeless Journey [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Timeless Journey

creedsister
04-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Sweet Sweet Time Apart Is Time Well Spent As The Wind Blows Everything Slowly In Place As It Subsides With In Me With No Place To Else To Go Everyday Is A Not A Day Wasted That Some Where In Time We Leave It All Behind..In A Timeless Journey That Is Not Of This World And You Carry Nothing With When You Go Only The Truth And Where It Needs To Go Timeless Journey My Journey Moves So Fast That I Must Slow Down And Breath In The Air That Is All Around Me Or I Miss The Things That I Love And Cherish On My Timeless Journey I carry Nothing With Me Except The Wind That Blows Me For Nothing Else Shall Move Me Or Shake Me On My Timeless Journey Home Sweet Sweet Time Apart Reflicts The Many Mirrors That Have Torn Us Apart And Why And The Many Mirrors Reflict All That We Cherish And Hold Near That Has Brought Us The Untouchble Closer To Reach Out And Touch The Day So Chilling It Takes My Breath Away Timeless Journey Reflictions Of All Things Some Cold Some Warm All Thats Pure All That Was Made Pure Its Ok To Laugh Its Ok To To Cry For By All Things Does Everything Consist And The Burden Is My When That Truth All Subsides Its Easy To See Those Reflicton Remain And All That Ever Was There And That All Ever I,ll Be As Never Died Or Went Any Where :) It Just Did,nt Have No Place To Hide No One To Lay A Care For A Day No Resting Place No Quiet Place Timeless Journey As It All Breaths Fire And Changes In Many Many Reflictions I Fear Not Because These Things Were All Was There Timeless Journey On A Timeless Journey You Will Soon Learn That You Soar To Far And You Leave To Many Things Behind To Find That Which Was There All The Time I Found That It Was All Preserved Like The Sweetest Fine Wine That Smile Oh That Smile Is The Pot Of Gold At The End Of My Rainbow I Take With Me Everyday On My Timeless Journey You Reflict In Everything I Do Ann Touch And When It All Gets To Much I know what to do For It Subsides In Me Longing For The Day That We Leave All This Behind Thats Why I Like To Perserve Everything Like Every Waking Hour I dont Wanna Miss A Thing On My Timeless Journey I never Forget A Thing When Did I Wake When Did I Sleep It Dosent Matter For I Know I bare These Things That I Hold Inside Have How I Grew Up And Fell And Died Im My Own Record Of My Timeless Journey I Love The Ways Of Deep Deep Waters That I Can Reach Down Into The Core And Let It All Flow Flow Flow Flow And Reach Back Up And Kiss Your Lips And Look At You And Take There You Again And Again I Say It Again That Smile Is The Pot Of Gold At The End Of My Rainbow :) Timeless Journey Oh My Oh My Where Did The Time Go Its Been So Long And Oh So Hard And Oh So Weary I Must Have Been A Sleep As The Sun Was Rising Over My Head Timeless Journey Oh Shall Ye Indeed Know Me At The End Of That Rainbow Timeless journey So Full Of Life And Yet So Dead I Could Of Many Places And Of Many Things All Thats Alive And All Thats Dead Where Its All Going And Why But Why When Your Love And Truth Rings Through The Time Of Laughter Love And Sweet Agoney Is The Kiss That Burns The Soul And The Only Real Peace Is Found In Those Things Timeless Journey My Only One My Only Rest My Only Anchor My Only Truth My Only Name Your Smile Is The Pot Of Gold At The End Of My Rainbow As The Once Upon A Time That Seemed Not To Long Ago As If It Was Only Last Night Some Place Far Away The Wind Blew And Whispered Can I Keep You Yes Timeless Journey That Smile Is The Prize At The End Of My Rainbow :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
04-12-2005, 03:00 PM
:jam: really enjoyed reading that one, cs... :D

especially liked this part:

Your Smile Is The Pot Of Gold At The End Of My Rainbow
As The Once Upon A Time That Seemed Not To Long Ago
As If It Was Only Last Night Some Place Far Away
The Wind Blew And Whispered...Can I Keep You
Yes Timeless Journey That Smile Is The Prize At The End Of My Rainbow

:rockon:

creedsister
04-12-2005, 10:37 PM