Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Why some people is so mean [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Why some people is so mean

Trimontana
04-09-2005, 11:55 AM
I am like amazed guys :eek:. I received a PM from one of the member at the Papa Roach board telling me that : "I mean it. You are bad". I blocked this guy on my msn like around a month ago cos he sent me a virus to my pc and he started to be a bit nasty in our convos. I dunno why hes telling me this to be honnest. Well, some of you guys will remember that guy. This guy it was the 15 years old guy i used to chat with on msn. I am not gonna reply him anyway, he is just a kid. And i really regret i was so nice with him.

creedsister
04-09-2005, 01:22 PM
HAAAAAAAA He Was Just Bored ...More In Likely :) Gabs... :hugs: :hugs: but still i despise ..when lit varments or whatever is mean to da Gabs :mad1:

RMadd
04-09-2005, 01:56 PM
ohhhhhhh, that kid? where's he live? i'm thinkin a little drive-by paintballing with some tp-ing & forking.... and shaving cream if it's gonna rain.... that'll teach the little fucker

creedsister
04-09-2005, 02:00 PM
hehe :D ...Or Tie Him Up And Force Him To Hold On His Breath , With A Shocker :mad1: MUH HE HA HA

Trimontana
04-09-2005, 02:01 PM
ohhhhhhh, that kid? where's he live? i'm thinkin a little drive-by paintballing with some tp-ing & forking.... and shaving cream if it's gonna rain.... that'll teach the little fucker

He lives in Holland man. You made me laugh with that but he deserves it cos he was very gross with me lately, thats why i blocked him.

Sis :hugs: :hugs:

RMadd
04-09-2005, 02:01 PM
i hate it when people are pricks like that in IM stuff. about a year ago, i was playing pool on yahoo with this one chick, she wanted to add me to msn, so we talked on there. she was from australia, so it's not like i was expecting anything. i very soon found out the bitch was psycho. she's try & talk to me a couple nights a week, i usually didn't talk back. and her screenname had something to do w/ not having a boyfriend and being depressed and all that sorta shit. anyhoo, i just got sick of her. whenever i would reply, it'd end shortly after it started b/c she'd always be "sowwy" when i called her out on one of her retarded comments. so i ended up ignoring her starting a few months ago. she got a new hotmail address and tried sending me viruses that way. so now i've got her blocked, period.

RMadd
04-09-2005, 02:02 PM
He lives in Holland man.
damn
well, there's a couple people on here who don't live far from there ;)

Trimontana
04-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Well there are real psychos over there :confused:
Thanks RMadd for the offer :D

Anna1011
04-09-2005, 03:26 PM
haha im liking the idea could be fun.

im sorry to hear hes done this Gabi, there are some strange people out there.
:hugs:

Trimontana
04-09-2005, 03:36 PM
haha im liking the idea could be fun.

im sorry to hear hes done this Gabi, there are some strange people out there.
:hugs:

Thanks babes....but i dont feel a lost in him. It was better that way but i really didnt expect his PM. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
04-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Just ignore the little twerp ;) Aparently highschool isn't keeping him busy enough :rolleyes:

NeedforCreed
04-11-2005, 12:48 AM
Wow, hope I never get on you guys bad side. Ha-ha.

Anna1011
04-11-2005, 05:27 AM
we are just pure evil mwhahaha :)

creedsister
04-11-2005, 09:55 AM
we are just pure evil mwhahaha :)
i know it :)

NeedforCreed
04-11-2005, 10:54 AM
:confused:

Anna1011
04-11-2005, 10:56 AM
hmm nice evil, didnt know it excisted lol. :)

RMadd
04-11-2005, 11:33 AM
hmm nice evil, didnt know it excisted lol. :)
oh, it most definitely does. but usually only when you're the perpetrator of the evil acts are they good; when people do 'em to you, they deserve to burn in hell

creedsister
04-11-2005, 02:59 PM
oh, it most definitely does. but usually only when you're the perpetrator of the evil acts are they good; when people do 'em to you, they deserve to burn in hell
Hell Is Overated In my opion :) There Is Much More Scary Place The Wrath Of God :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

creedsister
04-11-2005, 03:01 PM
hmm nice evil, didnt know it excisted lol. :) sure it does :)

NeedforCreed
04-12-2005, 08:18 PM

Gotta love that philosophy, Rmadd.

creedsister
04-12-2005, 10:22 PM
of course :smokin:

RMadd
04-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Hell Is Overated In my opion :) There Is Much More Scary Place The Wrath Of God :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:
really? then i really feel sorry for ya, former ZION1010

RMadd
04-17-2005, 12:09 PM
Gotta love that philosophy, Rmadd.
yeah, lol
i didn't necessarily mean for myself, tho i suppose i do as well. it's just that, whenever people do shit to you, you want them to fucking die, but not without retribution (oh sweet retribution lol). but when we do something similar, we're completely justified b/c the other person is a dick. it's like cutting people off in traffic. if we cut someone else off, usually, it's "i'm in a rush" or "i can't stand these fucking moron drivers!"; but when we get cut off, it's "ohhhh, i can't believe that rat bastard motherfucker just fucking did that to me! he sure as hell better not mind a little love tap on the rear bumper!"

creedsister
04-17-2005, 12:11 PM
:D ...Yes Of Course Thats Excalty The Way It Is... :D

Dogstar
04-17-2005, 08:25 PM
yeah, lol
i didn't necessarily mean for myself, tho i suppose i do as well. it's just that, whenever people do shit to you, you want them to fucking die, but not without retribution (oh sweet retribution lol). but when we do something similar, we're completely justified b/c the other person is a dick. it's like cutting people off in traffic. if we cut someone else off, usually, it's "i'm in a rush" or "i can't stand these fucking moron drivers!"; but when we get cut off, it's "ohhhh, i can't believe that rat bastard motherfucker just fucking did that to me! he sure as hell better not mind a little love tap on the rear bumper!"
That's because we're all just a bunch of selfish bastards :D

Trimontana
04-20-2005, 06:48 AM
That's because we're all just a bunch of selfish bastards :D

You are rite Kerri, deeply all of us are selfish and look just after ourselves