Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Home Remedies [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Home Remedies

Sincirr
04-06-2005, 12:56 AM
Strange thread? Oh well.

I sorta thought it would be interesting to combine our multicultural home remedies that we have overheard, or our mothers taught us,or have been passed down the generations - Like 'my mum told me that peanut butter gets out chewing gum from your hair', or, 'I saw on CSI that Grissom said lemon juice gets out the smell of a dead body from your hair' etc.

Hehe. And if U try any of them and they work, let us know! :D

Anna1011
04-06-2005, 06:32 AM
my mum always told me that if you ate carrots you'd see in the dark and if you sit close to the tv you eyes would go funny (its not true someone on tv told me) but i guess most parents tell their kids that.

Higher_Desire
04-06-2005, 03:36 PM
I'll have to remember that lemon juice one. May come in handy. I mean... eerrrr... *carefully backs out of the room*

Anyway, if you feel yourself getting cold, drink a spoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar a few times a day. It's especially good for a sore throat, caughing, or a runny nose. It tastes like hell, so don't try to taste it. Just knock it straight back.

H-D :pimp:

Anna1011
04-06-2005, 03:41 PM
i hate apple cider vinegar the smell makes me wanna be sick

creedsister
04-06-2005, 06:43 PM
i hate apple cider vinegar the smell makes me wanna be sick
Yes I Do Hate It I Wont Go Near The Crap But Anyways So Help Its Been A Traditon In My Family I Dont Know Whats Wrong With The People They Seem To Think Laxitive Is A Cure For Everything So Help Me , For Coughs My Great Me Maw Would Fix Rock Candy Whisky Onions And Peppermint And Cook It All Together It Worked good stuff and the list goes on and on Weird Older Traditons Dont Drink Milk Or Shower Or Whash Your Hair When Your Having A Period .... :wtf: ....

Sincirr
04-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Holy moley!!! NO WAY!!! eeekkk!!! I shower HEAPS when I have one!

Does anyone know about that one where u rub a potato on your wart?
For Coughs My Great Me Maw Would Fix Rock Candy, Whisky, Onions And Peppermint And Cook It All Together It Worked good stuff Oh my LORD! Thats amazing!:eek:
It tastes like hell, so don't try to taste it. Just knock it straight back.Well most things that are any good for U taste like hell so it might just work lol