Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Metalingus As Edge's Theme [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Metalingus As Edge's Theme

NeedforCreed
04-04-2005, 04:56 PM
On Wrestle Mania last night Edge won the ladder match, which, if you watch wrestling, you know is huge. His entrance theme is Metalingus, which definitely won't hurt AB's cause either.

titan9
04-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Yup, I'm a huge Pro Wrestling fan(specifically of WWE) so I ordered WM21 last night. Edge has been using Metalingus for, I believe, a couple of months, but it's still awesome to see him come out to it. One thing I have noticed is that WWE hasn't, at all, mentioned Alter Bridge when Edge has come out to the ring. That disappoints me, as usually when they have a wrestler who comes out to a theme by a particular artist, they flash something at the bottom of the screen with the name of the artist. They haven't done that yet with Edge, which stinks 'cause Alter Bridge is missing out on some valuable promotion right there.

Higher_Desire
04-04-2005, 07:31 PM
You're lucky, Titan. I wasn't able to get it. I read the results online though. Sounds like it was pretty sweet. Raw tonight should be pretty sweet.

Edge has been using that theme since he came back from his surgery. Until then he was using Never Gonna Stop by Rob Zombie. I have the Edge version of Metalingus on my computer. It's a pretty good cut.

JR and the King don't usually mention the singers of the stars' entrance music. The only time they've mentioned AB was when FTR was the theme song for the Royal Rumble.

H-D :pimp:

titan9
04-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Yes, but I have seen the little thing on the bottom right of the screen with the name of the artist, song and album. I expected that they'd do that for Metalingus, but, unfortunately, they didn't.

This year's WM was good, but not up to par with last year's which wasn't up to par with the 2003 WM which wasn't up to par with the 2002 WM. At least, in my opinion, that's how it was. There were some good matches(particularly the ladder match), some interesting things(like Big Show in a sumo outfit) and some awesome title changes(the two world titles, particularly). It was still a pretty fun night, as I hosted my typicaly WM party.

BTW, I think Edge has only used Metalingus since early January, if memory serves correctly. When he came back from the neck injury(if that's the injury that you are refering to) he used the old version of his "You Think You Know Me" theme, which was the theme that he used prior to the Rob Zombie song. Of course, my memory is kinda fuzzy, so I might be wrong about this, lol.

RMadd
04-04-2005, 10:11 PM
hmmm.... not a huge fan o' wrasslin', but that's still pretty sweet