Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Breaking News: Alter Bridge to Scandinavia in June!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Alter Bridge to Scandinavia in June!!!!!

The Lithium
03-20-2005, 01:06 PM
When I saw their show in Paris something really cool happened. I had collected the setlist Myles used, Myles guitar pic, one of Mark's guitar pics, one of Flip drumsticks and the lyrics for the coversong "Crazy Train". Which Myles couldn't remember so they had to stick it on one of the speakers. My mom is also a big fan, so she saw the show too. I went to talk to her after the show and I noticed that two guys were looking at us. They heard we spoke another language than Frence, (swedish of course). Then one of them said:

The guy: "Man, you've collected everything"
Me: "Yeah man, this is great! I was right infront of Myles"
The guy: "Very cool man. Where you from?"
Me: "Sweden..."
The guy: "Really...?"
Me: "Yeah, it's true. I saw their show in London in September too"
The guy: "You must be a big fan"
Me: "Yeah... Are you guys on any of the AB messboards?"
The guy: "No man, we're from the lable"
Me: "Really? Wind-up or Sony?"
The other guy: "Sony... But we work with Wind-up"
Me: "Cool, get them to Sweden!"
The guy: "They will come to Sweden in June. And play on the Hultsfred festival".

So all this means: THEY ARE COMING TO SWEDEN IN JUNE!!!
And the Hultsfred festival these guys were talking about is close to the Roskilde Festival in Denmark, so I guess they are planning on going to Denmark too. When I talked to AB after the show they comfirmed they were planning on going to Hultsfred. They told me to check their website 'cause tour dates will be up soon.

One of the labe-guys took my e-mail to give me updates on their date in Hultsfred. I will keep you guys updated

Trimontana
03-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Great News Lit.
Happy you had such anice time.

The Lithium
03-20-2005, 01:20 PM
Yeah, it was the best show I've ever seen! Better than the one I saw in London in September! I met the band both before and after the show. Michael couldn't bring me in for soundcheck, 'cause they had technical problems and the apologized for that later. But the knew me from the messboards and were happy to actually meet me in real life. And so were I.

RoffeDH
03-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Man! Lith! I'm so sad I couldn't be there! No money :'( But we will see them in every place they come to in scandinavia right! ;) I was jumping when I saw that you had posted this! I'm about to burst!

RoffeDH
03-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Now scens they, as we for now know, only will come to Hultsfred in sweden I want to say to Michael, GET THEM TO STOCkHOLM AND/OR GOTHENBURG! That would be awsome for us poor students (who once flew to London in september to see them and wanted to go to Paris but was low on cash) to get a chans!

The Lithium
03-20-2005, 05:04 PM
Hopefully they play at least one show outside Hultsfred in Sweden as well. And if so it's problably Stockholm. Which is good for me, 'cause it's my home town :D

Bridge of Clay
03-20-2005, 06:09 PM
ok, next time be sure to ask them about Brazil for me!

Ana4Stapp
03-20-2005, 07:39 PM

Marcos,

Humm, AB in South America...Do you believe it?... :rolleyes: Of course, it would be great!!! ;)

uncertaindrumer
03-20-2005, 09:46 PM

If they get to you before they get to me... I'll friggin die! lol, I'm just kidding, I ould of course hope you are able to see them, but man they tour all over the U.S. and just conveniently miss me by a LONG SHOT...

GRRRR!!!!

Bridge of Clay
03-20-2005, 10:00 PM
actually, Ana... they *might* include a stop down here during the winter in US, but there's nothing official yet. the band wants to, but it depends on sponsors and such... and sony hasn't been doing much effort at all here due the merge with BMG.

Higher_Desire
03-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Awesome! Next time tell them that they have to come to Boise Idaho! :D

H-D :pimp:

tremonti4life04
03-21-2005, 11:14 AM
Hey, im curious to know, how well is alter bridge doing in Europe? From what it sounds like, they are kickin the hell outta every show they do over there. I am just curious. Im hoping for a pennsylvania show soon, so get some info on that too, see if they are coming to Pittsburgh, lol.

Shagrath
03-21-2005, 12:46 PM
WOHOOO, Great News! but im not going to Hultsfred :( but if they have a show in Stockholm then we have to go together!

The Lithium
03-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I will problably know half of the audience, but sure.

RoffeDH
03-21-2005, 04:06 PM
I'll bring along every Gothenburger that would like to see them, probobly all of my friends there :D I send "the singels" to a friend and he loved it! He played it for some friends and they loved it! It's crazy! Have got to get them to play at some places in scandinavia!

The Lithium
03-22-2005, 01:44 AM
Yeah, but if they will a show outside of Hultsfred they WILL play it in Stockholm - that's for sure.

RoffeDH
03-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Yeah probobly! :D I can't wait!

guesswhosback
03-22-2005, 11:53 AM
finally

RMadd
03-22-2005, 12:53 PM
sounds like a kick-ass time!

RoffeDH
03-22-2005, 04:40 PM
You bett it'll be! :D

Ana4Stapp
03-22-2005, 05:47 PM
actually, Ana... they *might* include a stop down here during the winter in US, but there's nothing official yet. the band wants to, but it depends on sponsors and such... and sony hasn't been doing much effort at all here due the merge with BMG.

Very Good News, Marcos. ;) I can hardly wait! :rolleyes:

The Lithium
03-23-2005, 02:15 AM
Sorry man, wish I had thought about that. I guess I was too excited to think. :D

Hey, im curious to know, how well is alter bridge doing in Europe?
Not as good as in the states of course, but it's going REALLY, REALLY good so far. Most people in my age know about Alter Bridge where I live...

RoffeDH
03-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Yupp! All of my friends, know them, and those of my friends (who like them) friends know who they are, and I'm trying to keep people awear of them! So people know them, kinda

The Lithium
03-24-2005, 02:52 AM
Kinda like my friends then...

Ana4Stapp
03-26-2005, 10:20 PM
If they get to you before they get to me... I'll friggin die! lol, I'm just kidding, I ould of course hope you are able to see them, but man they tour all over the U.S. and just conveniently miss me by a LONG SHOT...

GRRRR!!!!

:rolleyes:

The Lithium
03-27-2005, 07:22 AM
You guys - I really don't think we should get our hopes up. I really doubt they will play a show in Stockholm too.

RoffeDH
03-28-2005, 02:19 PM
But we can hope! ;)

guesswhosback
04-19-2005, 03:00 AM
well it seems unlikely that they actually show up on the Hultsfred Festival, since its running from 16-18 june, and they're playing in Germany the 16th and Holland the 18th....

The Lithium
04-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah, maybe they changed their plans.