Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Watch this! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Watch this!

RoffeDH
03-20-2005, 08:59 AM
http://www.billboard.com/bb/reviews/single_article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000846091

This dude doesn't know what he's talking about!

rabidgopher04
03-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Yeah, In Loving Memory is about his mom, not Broken Wings.

bobben
03-20-2005, 12:38 PM
:lolsign:

Higher_Desire
03-20-2005, 12:49 PM
What a dork. Trying to sound all knowledgeable on the subject despite being a stupid dumbass. :D At least, ultimately, he said it was good...

H-D :pimp:

RMadd
03-20-2005, 01:45 PM
actually, i think the writer isn't necessarily wrong. he says:
"The song's sorrowful overtones and profound message were likely influenced by the loss of writer/guitarist Mark Tremonti's mother (she died in 2002), since a tune is dedicated to her on the band's self-titled debut."
Now, to me, that's not necessarily stating that the song is specifically about his mother. Additionally, he says "since a tune is dedicated to her..." and not "since thistune...." So it's possible that, in my interpretation anyways, that a song can have sorrowful overtones stemming from something tragic, but not necessarily be directly written about that incident.

RoffeDH
03-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Yeah! That might be it, but then it's this "on the band's self-titled debut" Self-titled? It's not self-titled!

NeedforCreed
04-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Yeah! That might be it, but then it's this "on the band's self-titled debut" Self-titled? It's not self-titled!

Yeah, I think they've got more in store than one day remaining. I'm looking forward to the upcoming cd, accompanied by a tour.