Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Pics from Paris! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Pics from Paris!

RoffeDH
03-19-2005, 06:51 AM
I can't post this on the consert section... Don't know why!

http://www.inflamez.com/images/2005/alter_bridge/

These are some pics a girl in France took at the show last day in Paris, I'm posting it scense shes no member here, yet atleast!

Trimontana
03-19-2005, 07:07 AM
Nice pictures. Specially that girl and Tremo :D ;)

TeriB19
03-19-2005, 02:21 PM
I love the looks on both Myles and Marks' faces in pic #39. SO AWESOME!!! And SO into it!! Thanks for sharing.

ps.....I see Brian has his hood up in the first pic, was it that cold there?

goddess_bb
03-20-2005, 12:33 AM
Cool pics...it always amazes me how many pics there are of these guys compared other bands..not complaining it's really cool.

Wow Paris I think that would be the best part of being in a successful band the travel.. I would fricking love that!!

Dogstar
03-20-2005, 12:45 AM
Ooooo, I love those *blue* Myles pics. Thanks for posting those, Roffe!

rabidgopher04
03-20-2005, 02:56 AM
looks like Mark is getting skinny. Maybe it was just the angles, but I don't think he looks as buff as he did for Weathered makeover.

RoffeDH
03-20-2005, 06:11 AM
Nice pictures. Specially that girl and Tremo :D ;)
Do you mean that the girl is nice or what? (It's her pics)

Trimontana
03-20-2005, 08:53 AM
Do you mean that the girl is nice or what? (It's her pics)

Nope. I mean Tremo himself...i am hetero...and i am a Tremo girl.

RoffeDH
03-20-2005, 08:55 AM
YEah! I know but it sounded as if you liked her ;) Any way, I've added you on my MSN list but you havn't accepted me...!

Trimontana
03-20-2005, 09:05 AM
RoffeDH
I didnt sound like i liked the girl, i just try to be nice instead saying that Tremo looks awesome/sexy as usual (just himself).
And i didnt accepted you cos i am no connect it to my msn, i am having problems....send me a PM with your msn and i will add you when mine works.
Cheers :D

The Lithium
03-20-2005, 12:56 PM
It was the best show I've ever been to! Better than the one I saw in London in September. They signed all of the things I wanted them to sign:

-Metal Edge poster
-An Alter Bridge-card Michael gave me
-Open Your Eyes single
-Magazine pic of Mark
-Second Skin (for Myles only)
-Post-card for my girlfriend
-And my ticket
(Got the album cover for ODR and Human Clay signed in London)

And I got 1 of Myles 2 guitar pics, a guitar pic from Mark and a drumstick from Flip! I was right infront of Myles and we grabed on to each other all the time! When I talked to him afterwards a guy from their crew said: "This was the first guy I saw around here late this morning. He is the real fan". And Myles smilied big and said something like: "Yeah man, I like this guy"! :D

They all remembered me from ULU. I was the first one there and one of the last once to leave. I got to meet 'em before the show and after the show. Michael apologized to me for not bringing me in for soundcheck, but he was very friendly and when I told him I was going under the nickname "The Lithium" on the boards he knew who I was and thought it was pretty cool to see me.

fluttergirl
03-20-2005, 01:13 PM
very nice pics.