Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
AB CONFIRMED for the DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : AB CONFIRMED for the DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL

Trimontana
03-16-2005, 05:21 AM
Finally and after wondering and suffering for their confirmation at the Festival, AB are for sure playing at Download.
I am so happy guys!!! I cant wait!!!! Its gonna be awesome!!!
I am going!!!
And they will play on MAIN STAGE :D

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/artist/artist_info.asp?id=149

Anna1011
03-16-2005, 08:46 AM
i read it in my kerrang! today and go soo excited, also they're london gig was reviewed.i was reading through my kerrang! as i walked out of the shop and scream in excitement people looked at me lol but i didnt care.:D :D

Trimontana
03-16-2005, 02:40 PM
I can feel happier than i do right now. I was so bad that they will perform at Download. And its gonna be a great opportunity for them to show to people that dont like them....that they rock.
In the next weeks i am gonna get ready all the stuff for the camping...i cant wait.
And there are a couple of bands that i am gonna get to see again:VR and Slayer ;)

Soundslave
03-16-2005, 03:48 PM
That really is awesome. Not only are they a part of the festival, but are on the main stage with some extremely popular and respected bands. I'm sure this will create some new fans who thought that AB was just a Creed clone with a different singer.

Anna1011
03-16-2005, 03:54 PM
they definately will make a few more fans but this is a huge metal festival, quite a few of the metal heads wont take to them very well, i love metal myself and i love alsorts of music but AB arent really metal are they.

Trimontana
03-16-2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah Anna its a metal festival but the most of the bands playing are not metal: Feeder, Garbage, VR, Billy Idol (among others) are rock. So i think is gonna be a good exposure for them. At least i will be there supporting :D

Anna1011
03-16-2005, 04:05 PM
im hoping to get my ass down there to support them aswell, lets just hope no one bottles them.

i agree it will be great exposure for them, but you will get people no giving them a chance cause of the whole creed thing.

Trimontana
03-16-2005, 04:20 PM
I know. I am posting at the download festival board and some people are just mag. They say silly things about AB but there are loads of people really happy cos they play.
Everyone cant be happy at the same time. Some people were BLS played and they are not coming, for example.