Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Are these people really sexy? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Are these people really sexy?

aussiecreeder
03-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Okay weird thread I admit but I reckon there a few people in this world who somehow have become sex symbols that honestly don't deserve it. Two girls and 1 guy....

Avril Lavinge- Yeah teenage acne and agnst sure is hot! :rolleyes: I can't resist a woman with zero personality with a body to match. Can the guys here explain this to me? She looks like someone's younger sister.....

Leonardo DiCaprio- Okay girls please don't hit me with a stick? Is this guy really sexy? I reckon he looks like that pretty boy younger brother you may have had. Sure he might be handsome but sexy? :confused:

Britney Spears- Okay I admit if I look at her without her opening her mouth she is damn hot. But that is the exact trouble, even the hottest girl loses major points if she has the intelligence of a stegosaurus. Where should I start? Perhpas with "Oh we're bored lets go and get married!". Or how about that footage featured in "Farenheit 9/11 where she implores us just to "trust our President". See even really good-looking girls can become ugly if they're stupid pieces of white trash.

creedsister
03-15-2005, 11:24 PM
Britney is hot di caprio :D forgive me but i really dont think he has ever hit puberty :D

creedsister
03-15-2005, 11:35 PM
Beyonce Depp Will Smith Geroge Clooney Kravitz Shakira Cant think Of Any More Right Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Ugly People Kate Moss :D

RMadd
03-15-2005, 11:42 PM
Avril? Fuck no
Leo? Hell no, he looks kinda retarded
Britney? Actually, she's got her good moments. I don't like all those paparazzi photos of her w/o makeup, but when she's all dolled up, she looks quite fine.

JulieCitySlicker
03-15-2005, 11:46 PM
Leonardo DiCaprio is hideous :throwup: Him and sexy should Not be in the same phrase :yikes: He could stand on his head and that wouldn't even help him.

Britneys a slutface!

Avril's got them both beat!

JulieCitySlicker
03-16-2005, 12:03 AM
Beyonce Depp Will Smith Geroge Clooney Kravitz Shakira Cant think Of Any More Right Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Ugly People Kate Moss :D
I think if Beyonce feel over she'd shatter,she looks that fake! Just like glass ;) Shakira's voice sounds like a goat and she would be dressed more modest wearing nothing.

creedsister
03-16-2005, 12:29 AM
:D Goat Now haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that you mentioned she does

Higher_Desire
03-16-2005, 01:03 AM
Avril Lavinge
I actually kinda like punk or goth girls. I have ties to Avril too, somehow. She's like, the friend of a friend who has a cousin who's kid's real parent's babysat or something like that.
Leonardo DiCaprio
Nope. Never liked him.
Britney Spears
She use to be a lot hotter. IMO, she hasn't put out a decent song since Lucky. (Keep in mind I was in 10th grade at that time, and she was a lot bigger than she is now.) She's really let herself go, and looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. She also got fat and smokes.

Shakira's a hottie. Kate Moss... well... I'd still do her.

H-D :pimp:

Anna1011
03-16-2005, 08:33 AM
Leonardo DiCaprio

i actually laughed when he died in titanic hehe

Britney Spears

cant stand her

Avril Lavinge

i actually think avril is quite good looking, better looking than me anyways

Mulletman
03-16-2005, 11:16 AM
I hear people saw he's soo cute now, but where were they when he was getting fucked in the ass in Basketball Diaries for herion and coke?

Which reminds me of Bob Saget in Half Baked: "I used to suck cock for coke. Have you ever sucked cock for coke?"

Anyway.

Trimontana
03-16-2005, 11:29 AM
I dont think any of them is hot.
Levrine: She is a bit weird looking
DiCaprio:looks like a bit retarded
Spears:Without make up and nice clothes (her day off with her husband) she looks like a homeless......but i like her butt ;)

hayley
03-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Avril Lavigne? A teeny bopping stupid little girl with stupid music, and stupid hair, looks like she doesn't know any other hairstyle

Leo? He's a little too pretty boyish for me, although there were some shots in the movie The Beach that were alright, but he doesn't float my boat

Britney Spears? Don't even go there

DangerousDan85
03-16-2005, 06:53 PM
i've had a thing for Leo since Growing Pains, the other 2 are nasty

hayley
03-16-2005, 07:05 PM
LOL.

Speaking of sexy people, who wants some Larry Mullen (http://www.croft.website.pl/u2/images/l2.jpg) Mmm, you know you love him! :D

Or Jeff Hardy (http://www.cagematch.de/_/img/wallpapers/jeffhardy_800.jpg) Anyone? Ahh that body

Muaha

Wylde-Tremonti
03-16-2005, 07:15 PM
WTF is WRONG With You People... AVRIL IS FUCKING HOT...yeah her music isn't good... but she's 10x hotter than fucking Britney spears... at least she doesn't act like a fucking slut 24/7 like all the other teeny boppers...

JulieCitySlicker
03-16-2005, 07:20 PM
Spears:Without make up and nice clothes (her day off with her husband) she looks like a homeless......but i like her butt ;)
Wich butt are you talking about? Her face or her actual butt ;)

hayley
03-16-2005, 07:57 PM
WTF is WRONG With You People... AVRIL IS FUCKING HOT...yeah her music isn't good... but she's 10x hotter than fucking Britney spears... at least she doesn't act like a fucking slut 24/7 like all the other teeny boppers...

But she is a teeny bopper .. end of story .... LOL jk

JulieCitySlicker
03-16-2005, 08:03 PM
Except that Avril blows Britney right out of the water she is tons better than Britney's skanky slutface ass :)

Wylde-Tremonti
03-16-2005, 09:29 PM
But she is a teeny bopper .. end of story .... LOL jk
... So are YOU. "End of FUCKING Story"- Zakk wylde

hayley
03-16-2005, 09:47 PM
Geesh attitude! Joking ... I'm not a teeny bopper .... lol.

aussiecreeder
03-16-2005, 10:06 PM
LOL.

Speaking of sexy people, who wants some Larry Mullen (http://www.croft.website.pl/u2/images/l2.jpg) Mmm, you know you love him! :D

Or Jeff Hardy (http://www.cagematch.de/_/img/wallpapers/jeffhardy_800.jpg) Anyone? Ahh that body

Muaha

hehehehehe
larry has....larry has a really nice.......na can't do it! ;)

okay i'll give my REAL honest thoughts on avril.....okay she's not ugly but she looks like she is about 13 and people is she still in a training bra? :laugh:
britney looks alright but as i said even if you're hot you can look uglier if you are pathetically unintelligent and untalented (also victoria beckham falls into this category, victoria have something to eat!!)

DangerousDan85
03-17-2005, 12:54 AM

dude, if you fucking say "fuck" one more fucking time, fucking Steve is gonna have to fucking spank your fucking ass

FUCK!

:cuss: = :spank:

Anna1011
03-17-2005, 03:31 PM
im quite into avril at the moment, i like her hair and her clothes, specially the trousers she wears in the "he wasnt" vid

aussiecreeder
03-18-2005, 03:03 AM
im quite into avril at the moment, i like her hair and her clothes, specially the trousers she wears in the "he wasnt" vid

but she doesn't have any style and your stylist giving you "grungy" clothes doesn't count as style. give me a girl with some class (not to mention someone who gives more than one syllable answers) anytime over avril........

Anna1011
03-18-2005, 05:11 AM
but she doesn't have any style and your stylist giving you "grungy" clothes doesn't count as style. give me a girl with some class (not to mention someone who gives more than one syllable answers) anytime over avril........
its the way i dress

Bridge of Clay
03-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Avril is hot, period.

RMadd
03-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Avril? ugh. i wonder what she'd look like if she stopped trying to be a teenage skater punk

Wylde-Tremonti
03-18-2005, 06:23 PM
Wait What??? So a girl has to be like... all dressed up in Dresses n stuff to be hot???

Give me a Girl that wears just Jeans and a T-shirt anyday...

RMadd
03-18-2005, 07:13 PM
she's a nappy bitch... and not in a hot way

Trimontana
03-18-2005, 07:19 PM
RMadd is rite. A person, a chick or a dude, just need to have class whatever is what is on...and Avril doesnt have any class whatsoever. Her music and her are terrible. Just we need to have a look when Avril stated, she look like a homeless (no make up and straight hair) and now just pure and simple marketing, she looks fabolous with loads of eyeliner and nice clothes. I would never pay attention to an artist like that.

RMadd
03-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Just we need to have a look when Avril started, she look like a homeless (no make up and straight hair) and now just pure and simple marketing, she looks fabolous with loads of eyeliner and nice clothes. I would never pay attention to an artist like that.
ditto.

hayley
03-18-2005, 10:46 PM
To each their own, but I agree with you all. You can be a skater chick and still have class, but Avril does not. A skater chick can look cool, but it's good to have a variety of clothing, every time I see Avril she's wearing the same clothes, has the same hair style, I mean wtf. I don't dress like that, I usually wear tops and nice skirts. :)

She would look more decent if she put her hair up once in a while

goddess_bb
03-18-2005, 10:56 PM
dude, if you fucking say "fuck" one more fucking time, fucking Steve is gonna have to fucking spank your fucking ass

FUCK!

:cuss: = :spank:

Okay I read this whole thread to see what all the fuss was about and the best post award goes to DAN...too damn funny.. :rolleyes:

Hell I won't have sex with any of the three, though I would like to have BS boobs..

oh well and the thread goes on and on and on....

aussiecreeder
03-19-2005, 03:47 AM
Wait What??? So a girl has to be like... all dressed up in Dresses n stuff to be hot???

no but a little effort doesn't go astray.....plus what a girl actually says will at least for me make them more or less attractive. ever seen her on a tv interview? i saw this one she did whilst in australia (on rove live for those playing at home) and her answers were pathetically short and she has the charisma of a rock. plus its not her image its all a stylist employed by her record company.

hayley
03-19-2005, 03:56 AM
(on rove live for those playing at home)
Rove Live, that show cracks me up. Lastnight they were making fun of New Zealand, it was great. :D Rove is so cute. :p

and her answers were pathetically short and she has the charisma of a rock. plus its not her image its all a stylist employed by her record company.
Lol how pathetic. Another issue that screams out to me - FAKE!!!! :eek: :eek:

aussiecreeder
03-19-2005, 04:20 AM
Rove Live, that show cracks me up. Lastnight they were making fun of New Zealand, it was great. :D Rove is so cute. :p
You get Rove in NZ? Cool he's not Dave Letterman (or Conan O'Brien for that matter) but he's a funny guy. I like the skits that Peter Hellier and that girl do about relationships. Peter must be the funniest dude on earth lol.

Lol how pathetic. Another issue that screams out to me - FAKE!!!! :eek: :eek:
Either her record company is instructing her to be some Alanis Morrisette clone (with less personality and even more angst and much less talent) or she has zero personality. Either way go away........

Trimontana
03-19-2005, 07:21 AM
I dont see any female singer sexy, maybe its me. Well, i like Pink, she is hot.
Britney,Aguilera,Simpsoms sisters are fake b***** all them.
About actors i think Josh Hartnett is hot. :D
Hayley what do ya think about Hartnett????

Anna1011
03-19-2005, 03:26 PM

my kinda guy ;)

aussiecreeder
03-19-2005, 11:02 PM
I dont see any female singer sexy, maybe its me. Well, i like Pink, she is hot.
Britney,Aguilera,Simpsoms sisters are fake b***** all them.
About actors i think Josh Hartnett is hot. :D

oh no aguilera is hot as is sharkira! lol

hayley
03-20-2005, 01:43 AM
I dont see any female singer sexy, maybe its me
No it's not just you, I think the same thing. I think one of the reasons why I think they are all awful is because I hate the music, and they just come off as slutty girls who don't know any better. IMO. Fake music, fake people.

Nah he's not really my type, although his eyes are enough to set anyone off. Jhonny Depp though, argh. :pant: lol

Anna1011
03-20-2005, 07:17 AM
No it's not just you, I think the same thing. I think one of the reasons why I think they are all awful is because I hate the music, and they just come off as slutty girls who don't know any better. IMO. Fake music, fake people.

Nah he's not really my type, although his eyes are enough to set anyone off. Jhonny Depp though, argh. :pant: lol
johnny depp oooo nice :D :D :D

Wylde-Tremonti
03-20-2005, 10:01 AM
my kinda guy ;)
:D

Mulletman
03-20-2005, 05:18 PM

We never said we wanted to marry them.

hayley
03-21-2005, 03:52 AM
johnny depp oooo nice :D :D :D
Ohhh yes, can't go wrong there. :wub:

We never said we wanted to marry them.
Lol I didn't say that you did, I just said what I thought about all of these new age pop stars.

Anna1011
03-21-2005, 04:48 AM
Ohhh yes, can't go wrong there. :wub:

:thud: oh yeah hes so fine. :D