Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
19 year old guy needs woman advice! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : 19 year old guy needs woman advice!

revisfoot
03-14-2005, 10:24 PM
I hope I have drawn the attention of the wisest of you here, lol. But, seriously, I need some help...

So, I've ben seeing this girl for about a month and a half. Now, you would think this would be a good thing...if I actually felt something for her. I mean, I am really one of those romantic guys who likes romantic stuff. But, with this girl, although I do enjoy the time we spend together, there is just not that romantic "spark" there. It's almost like spending time with my sister, or a cousin. Weird, I know.
So, to make matters worse, I've began to notice another young woman at Vernon College. I have yet to speak to her, but I have seen her look at me with those eyes. So, I would like to get to know her. I would like to speak to her. But, to do this, I would have to break up with the girl I'm with. Now, although the romance, that 'butterflies in your tummy' feeling is not there, I still don't want to break her heart. Am I just one of those guys who likes the chase, but not the catch? I'm rather confused. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Lots of love,
Andrew

aussiecreeder
03-14-2005, 10:54 PM
well the last time I checked I was not a woman *makes sure one more time lol* but I'll make small point. Are you staying with this girl because its better to have her than no girlfriend at all? I assume its not going to lead anywhere......

Okay girls in more important matters anal sex? :eek: lol jk

revisfoot
03-14-2005, 11:00 PM
No, man, I'm still with this girl because 1) I do enjoy her company and 2) I don't want to break her heart.

aussiecreeder
03-14-2005, 11:05 PM
No, man, I'm still with this girl because 1) I do enjoy her company and 2) I don't want to break her heart.

I think the second is unavoidable because you either;
a)stay with her with no real feelings or "spark" or
b)break up with her at a later date because you can't stay in a relationship you don't really want or you find someone else where there is "spark". If its a fairly casual relationship then there probably isn't a problem here but if you've given the impression this is serious then there could be problems.

creedsister
03-15-2005, 12:40 AM
BREAK HER HEART Muhehe ha ha :flamer:

RMadd
03-15-2005, 01:27 AM
hey, if you don't see it going anywhere, why waste any more time dating her? who's to say you can't still be friends? i mean, sure the dating thing ain't working, but if you enjoy hanging out with her as a friend (or family member, as you said), what's the harm in that? then go get that chick that's got eyes for ya.

goddess_bb
03-15-2005, 02:48 AM
The longer you wait the harder it will be....

Anna1011
03-15-2005, 06:32 AM
babe you've gotta break her heart, you cant go on in this relationship if you dont have the right feelings for her. speaking from experience here its better that they know as soon as possible.

hope you get everything sorted out. :hugs:

revisfoot
03-15-2005, 02:01 PM
thank you all very much. I guess I'll just have to let Sandy know that we can still be friends. Now I'm anxious to get back to college so I can speak to this new young woman (we are on Spring Break at the moment)

The Lithium
03-15-2005, 02:20 PM
I've got it Andrew... As usually I'll have to help you out. Especially with women. You're gonna do like this. Sleep a couple of times with the girl you're with now, then sleep a couple of times with the other one. Life is simple!

creedsister
03-15-2005, 04:06 PM
:D AMEN Now What A Simple Soultion :D

The Lithium
03-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Yeah, be a simple kind of man!

revisfoot
03-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Lith -- you're a genuis! If it weren't for you, the world would still be flat!

goddess_bb
03-15-2005, 08:00 PM
I've got it Andrew... As usually I'll have to help you out. Especially with women. You're gonna do like this. Sleep a couple of times with the girl you're with now, then sleep a couple of times with the other one. Life is simple!

YEA life is SO SIMPLE with a STD or an unwanted pregency...you go boy..lol

aussiecreeder
03-15-2005, 08:05 PM

i'm smiling and that was funny but you can't do that lol.....

revisfoot
03-15-2005, 08:07 PM
Yeah, oh well. In a perfect world...

LOL.

I really do appreciate y'alls advice. Thank y'all very much.

goddess_bb
03-15-2005, 08:09 PM
i'm smiling and that was funny but you can't do that lol.....

Look the balloon popper is back..can anyone say moral police?? lol

aussiecreeder
03-15-2005, 08:14 PM
Look the balloon popper is back..can anyone say moral police?? lol

hehehehhe! HEY! you're the one who gave him the mini-lecture on STDS! ;)
i'll just say that if a dude didn't really like my sister but decided to try her out anyway before moving on to greener pastures i'ld make his life a living hell! :)

goddess_bb
03-15-2005, 08:20 PM
hehehehhe! HEY! you're the one who gave him the mini-lecture on STDS! ;)
i'll just say that if a dude didn't really like my sister but decided to try her out anyway before moving on to greener pastures i'ld make his life a living hell! :)

true but You're the one who always acts likes his so good when really you are a naughty boy..lol

aussiecreeder
03-15-2005, 08:22 PM
true but You're the one who always acts likes his so good when really you are a naughty boy..lol

lol you have caught me out! i figure if you can be naughty without hurting anyone else what the hell! :cool:

goddess_bb
03-15-2005, 08:36 PM
lol you have caught me out! i figure if you can be naughty without hurting anyone else what the hell! :cool:

Well then I guess you are the man...Aussie... :bow: :bow:

aussiecreeder
03-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Well then I guess you are the man...Aussie... :bow: :bow:

while you're down there.......LMAO

goddess_bb
03-16-2005, 07:24 PM
while you're down there.......LMAO

OMG...LMAO..I think that is the funniest thing you have ever said..:roll:

hayley
03-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Michael you're naughty ... I'm your girl! :crying:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aussiecreeder
03-16-2005, 10:07 PM
OMG...LMAO..I think that is the funniest thing you have ever said..:roll:

why thankyou but really hurry up......LMAO jk

aussiecreeder
03-16-2005, 10:08 PM
Michael you're naughty ... I'm your girl! :crying:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh i'm sorry lack of email correspondence has led me looking elsewhere for love! (is the guilt trip working yet?) LOL jk

goddess_bb
03-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Geezzzzzz....sh*t here we go again...Hello Hayley you better keep a better hold on ol' Aussie he is feeling his oats and trying to use them on me....LMAO....

Anna1011
03-17-2005, 03:47 PM
back to the topic how'd you get on andrew?you tell her yet?

aussiecreeder
03-18-2005, 03:01 AM
Geezzzzzz....sh*t here we go again...Hello Hayley you better keep a better hold on ol' Aussie he is feeling his oats and trying to use them on me....LMAO....

oops goddess i thought you meant your other lips! ROLFMAO ( i am offically out of control :laugh)
oh back to the topic andrew any update buddy?

goddess_bb
03-18-2005, 03:45 PM
oops goddess i thought you meant your other lips! ROLFMAO ( i am offically out of control :laugh)
oh back to the topic andrew any update buddy?

I am speechless of course I am laughing so hard I can't talk...I can't even come up with a comeback...sh*t when's the last time you made a woman this speechless??
I think I might need a :smokin: lol...

Oh yea and Andrew how is your lovelife...hahahaha..LMAO

hayley
03-18-2005, 10:54 PM
LOL

Fine Michael, be like that, the whipped cream and handcuffs will be going away in the cupboard until you realise what is good for you ... LMAO ;)

goddess_bb
03-18-2005, 10:58 PM
And the Mistress Hayley cracks the whip...lol.

hayley
03-18-2005, 11:02 PM
:naughty:

:spank: :sex:

Ehehe

goddess_bb
03-18-2005, 11:08 PM
you forgot..:godown:...lol

Aussie we're planning your demise..hehehe

hayley
03-18-2005, 11:12 PM
Oh yes I did forget that one! One of my favouirtes! ;) Lmao

No Michael will enjoy this, trust me. LOL. :p

aussiecreeder
03-19-2005, 03:37 AM
I am speechless of course I am laughing so hard I can't talk...I can't even come up with a comeback...sh*t when's the last time you made a woman this speechless??
I think I might need a :smokin: lol...

Oh yea and Andrew how is your lovelife...hahahaha..LMAO

well the last time would have being when I was last at the beach and all the women there swooned when they saw the Adonis that was before them! ;) jk
Now ladies there is no need to plan my demise, really can't we all just share? :D You girls really need to watch a movie like Wild Things and see that two wild girls and one dude equals fun times! :laugh:

aussiecreeder
03-19-2005, 03:40 AM
LOL

Fine Michael, be like that, the whipped cream and handcuffs will be going away in the cupboard until you realise what is good for you ... LMAO ;)

Goddess this little affair has being great but I'm sorry I must stay in this committed relationship.......its got whipped cream, handcuffs and other benefits! Besides I can't tell sheep jokes to a yank..... ;)

hayley
03-19-2005, 03:53 AM
You girls really need to watch a movie like Wild Things and see that two wild girls and one dude equals fun times! :laugh:
No. Two wild girls and one dude makes me feel sick. :D LOL.

Goddess this little affair has being great but I'm sorry I must stay in this committed relationship.......its got whipped cream, handcuffs and other benefits! Besides I can't tell sheep jokes to a yank..... ;)
I knew I could pull you back. *Starts putting on my bondage outfit and gets the handcuffs out of the cupboard* ;) Lol about the sheep jokes. :p

aussiecreeder
03-19-2005, 04:04 AM
No. Two wild girls and one dude makes me feel sick. :D LOL.
Oh come on girls get it on all the time in the movies, why not in real life? LMAO

I knew I could pull you back. *Starts putting on my bondage outfit and gets the handcuffs out of the cupboard* ;) Lol about the sheep jokes. :p
I think you need to keep an eye on me or I may get myself into trouble again..... ;) :laugh: Hey you can't handcuff me to the bed and then run away! Come back.....come back!!!!! LOL Hey give me back my wallet..... ;)

goddess_bb
03-19-2005, 11:52 PM

I expected as much...you're alittle too predicable for my taste anyway... ;)
LOL..hehe..damn balloon popper..lol...
I would like Miss Hayley to notice you started it this time not me...naughty naughty Aussie... :D

aussiecreeder
03-20-2005, 12:00 AM
I expected as much...you're alittle too predicable for my taste anyway... ;)
I would like Miss Hayley to notice you started it this time not me...naughty naughty Aussie... :D

Its not my fault, an older and more experienced woman cast a spell on me! ;) I was left helpless......:laugh:
So am I a balloon popper or a naughty boy? I can't quite decide......LOL.

hayley
03-20-2005, 12:16 AM
I think you need to keep an eye on me or I may get myself into trouble again..... ;) :laugh: Hey you can't handcuff me to the bed and then run away! Come back.....come back!!!!! LOL Hey give me back my wallet..... ;)
Muahaha, oooh look at all of this money in here!! *Runs away to go on a wild shopping spree* ;)

I expected as much...you're alittle too predicable for my taste anyway...
I would like Miss Hayley to notice you started it this time not me...naughty naughty Aussie...
LMAO. :D :D Yes, I did notice that, Michael, you've been a naughty boy, time for a spanky! Hehehe nothing can keep me away, you're one hot love making machine! LMAO!! ;)

Its not my fault, an older and more experienced woman cast a spell on me! I was left helpless......
So am I a balloon popper or a naughty boy? I can't quite decide......LOL.
What about my spell? A younger more wild girl? :crying: Hehehe.
My vote goes for naughty boy! CRACK THAT WHIP BABY!

Too funny LOL

goddess_bb
03-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Hell now I'm confused too, I will leave you two to your games...Enjoy!! :)

aussiecreeder
03-20-2005, 12:26 AM
Muahaha, oooh look at all of this money in here!! *Runs away to go on a wild shopping spree* ;)
Nooooooo.....Do you have any idea how long it took to save up those coupons to save 4c a litre on petrol? lmao

LMAO. :D :D Yes, I did notice that, Michael, you've been a naughty boy, time for a spanky! Hehehe nothing can keep me away, you're one hot love making machine! LMAO!! ;)
Yes I do deserve a spanky, I have being naughty! LMAO Call me Don Juan or Casanova.....whichever you prefer! hehe

What about my spell? A younger more wild girl? :crying: Hehehe.
My vote goes for naughty boy! CRACK THAT WHIP BABY!

Too funny LOL

There are some things only and older woman knows, just like Stifler's mum in American pie. MILF.....MILF! LMAO

Oh this is a crack-up......:roll:

hayley
03-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Hell now I'm confused too, I will leave you two to your games...Enjoy!! :)
Oh no, please stay, this love traingle is most enjoyable. :laugh: ;)

Nooooooo.....Do you have any idea how long it took to save up those coupons to save 4c a litre on petrol? lmao
LOL ... how stingy ... oooh look what I found, a free salad voucher for McDonalds! LOL.

Yes I do deserve a spanky, I have being naughty! LMAO Call me Don Juan or Casanova.....whichever you prefer! hehe
I actually prefer Larry or Jeff. ;)

There are some things only and older woman knows, just like Stifler's mum in American pie. MILF.....MILF! LMAO
But can you see goddess whipping out the whipped cream and fluffy handcuffs? Nooooo! Do you see goddess inviting you to the sauna? Noooo! ;) Come on, you know what's good for you! Hehehehe. ;)

aussiecreeder
03-20-2005, 06:56 AM
Oh no, please stay, this love traingle is most enjoyable. :laugh: ;)
See I told yas threesomes were fun! :D

LOL ... how stingy ... oooh look what I found, a free salad voucher for McDonalds! LOL.
Salad? Oh you can keep that one! ;) I don't really collect vouchers I promise......:)

I actually prefer Larry or Jeff. ;)
How bout Fabio the most beautiful man in the cosmos......including the black holes? :laugh:

But can you see goddess whipping out the whipped cream and fluffy handcuffs? Nooooo! Do you see goddess inviting you to the sauna? Noooo! ;) Come on, you know what's good for you! Hehehehe. ;)

This is true.....hey goddess Hayley and I are going skinny-dipping. Are you coming? LMAO There is that fluffy word again.... ;)

revisfoot
03-20-2005, 07:15 PM
I start a post about my love life, and it ends up as a thread about a couple of people from down-under and their McDonald's-induced love triangles with whips? Silly, silly people!

goddess_bb
03-20-2005, 10:48 PM
OMG..I'm the MILF, oh yea I am I'm a MILF..lol. I guess if you can't beat em, join em..

yea I'm come skinny dipping..Michael you're a dead man...Mistress Hayley what shall we do first??

aussiecreeder
03-21-2005, 02:16 AM
I start a post about my love life, and it ends up as a thread about a couple of people from down-under and their McDonald's-induced love triangles with whips? Silly, silly people!

lol sorry 'bout that i have hijacked another thread! :o but this is funny......oh and btw new zealand isn't down under. australia is down under, the kiwis are merely pretenders! ;)

hayley
03-21-2005, 03:45 AM
See I told yas threesomes were fun! :D
Well ... when you put it that way ... LMAO JOKING. :eek:

Salad? Oh you can keep that one! ;) I don't really collect vouchers I promise......:)
Don't lie, I'm going to raid your wallet when we meet, and you won't even know ... ehehee.

This is true.....hey goddess Hayley and I are going skinny-dipping. Are you coming? LMAO There is that fluffy word again.... ;)
But it's a NICE fluffy, not a hairy ugly fluffy. Come on, you know the difference! ;)

Haha. Yes, we're silly. :D Sorry but we can't stay on topic for very long. LOL. So, come on, more goss on the love life!

yea I'm come skinny dipping..Michael you're a dead man...Mistress Hayley what shall we do first??
Ahhhh Michael read that .... she's keen, she's kinky! :laugh: :laugh: No comment there! Hahahaa. Michael, hold me, I want a male body! LMAO.

australia is down under, the kiwis are merely pretenders!
Ugh .... whatever .... ;)

aussiecreeder
03-21-2005, 08:51 PM
Well ... when you put it that way ... LMAO JOKING. :eek:
Can I just stand in the water and watch you two kiss? hahhahahaha

Don't lie, I'm going to raid your wallet when we meet, and you won't even know ... ehehee.
oh thats impossible cause it goes everywhere with me. it comes to bed with me and i even take it into the shower! lol jk

But it's a NICE fluffy, not a hairy ugly fluffy. Come on, you know the difference! ;) fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy! ;)

Haha. Yes, we're silly. :D Sorry but we can't stay on topic for very long. LOL. So, come on, more goss on the love life!
sorry andy (do like you andy or andrew?) but our attention spans are incredibly short! lol so what is the latest? what did you decide to do?

Ahhhh Michael read that .... she's keen, she's kinky! :laugh: :laugh: No comment there! Hahahaa. Michael, hold me, I want a male body! LMAO.
wooohooo i am spoilt for choice here! its like i've died and gone to heaven! :naughty: lol

Ugh .... whatever .... ;)
new zealand is that nice holiday destination for australians to go skiing and jump out of aeroplanes but no-one actually lives there. ;) a bit like canada for the americans.....LOL.

hayley
03-26-2005, 01:22 AM
Can I just stand in the water and watch you two kiss? hahhahahaha
Okay sure. *Puts hands up in front of goddess's mouth so I don't actually have to kiss her* Look at this, are you enjoying? ;)

oh thats impossible cause it goes everywhere with me. it comes to bed with me and i even take it into the shower! lol jk
Well maybe I will have to follow you to both your bed and the shower to get your wallet! :nono: hehehe

fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy! ;)
AHHH NO NO NO NO NO I'm going to have nightmares *starts pacing around like a maniac* :eek:

new zealand is that nice holiday destination for australians to go skiing and jump out of aeroplanes but no-one actually lives there. ;) a bit like canada for the americans.....LOL.
LOL that was mean but oh so funny :p

The Lithium
03-26-2005, 03:35 AM
Lith -- you're a genuis!
Nah, it's nothing man. Glad to help!

aussiecreeder
03-26-2005, 03:43 AM
Okay sure. *Puts hands up in front of goddess's mouth so I don't actually have to kiss her* Look at this, are you enjoying? ;)
that hand trick is nearly as old as kissing itself....i won't fooled by that one! hey girls use more tongue! :laugh:

Well maybe I will have to follow you to both your bed and the shower to get your wallet! :nono: hehehe
maybe i should design a water proof wallet......hahahahaha

AHHH NO NO NO NO NO I'm going to have nightmares *starts pacing around like a maniac* :eek:
how do you spell that word again? flu fluf fluff....oh thats right FLUFFY! ;)

LOL that was mean but oh so funny :p
what no comeback?
aussie 102
hayley still on a duck..... ;)

hayley
03-26-2005, 03:50 AM
that hand trick is nearly as old as kissing itself....i won't fooled by that one! hey girls use more tongue! :laugh:
Ahh NO get away you're scaring me! Muaha

maybe i should design a water proof wallet......hahahahaha
LOL ... :D

how do you spell that word again? flu fluf fluff....oh thats right FLUFFY! ;)
Ugh .... :boxing: Wooo hoo fights on baby! lol

what no comeback?
aussie 102
hayley still on a duck..... ;)
No no comeback, I don't want you to cry ... ;) LOL

aussiecreeder
03-26-2005, 03:55 AM
Ahh NO get away you're scaring me! Muaha
what if i pay you girls....then will you kiss? hahahaha

Ugh .... :boxing: Wooo hoo fights on baby! lol
that little emotie dude is preddy tough....he keeps getting punched but he keeps taking it. LOL oh yeah you want to take me on? big mistake SISTA! :D

No no comeback, I don't want you to cry ... ;) LOL
^^^^ all talk and no action...... ;)

hayley
03-26-2005, 04:41 AM
what if i pay you girls....then will you kiss? hahahaha
How much? LOL doubt it no black mail will make me kiss a girl! :D

that little emotie dude is preddy tough....he keeps getting punched but he keeps taking it. LOL oh yeah you want to take me on? big mistake SISTA! :D
Ohhh how about this Michael -------> :samurai: <--------- Hayley
or this Hayley -----------> :slap: <------------- Michael

^^^ all talk and no action...... ;)
We'll see about that. ;) How does a nice low blow at the airport when I first see you sound like? A nice greeting? :laugh:

aussiecreeder
03-26-2005, 04:46 AM
How much? LOL doubt it no black mail will make me kiss a girl! :D
just pretend its larry....it will be okay i promise! ;)

Ohhh how about this Michael -------> :samurai: <--------- Hayley
or this Hayley -----------> :slap: <------------- Michael
oh yeah well looking at your pics i see a passing resemblance to your aunt mary! LMAO jk

We'll see about that. ;) How does a nice low blow at the airport when I first see you sound like? A nice greeting? :laugh:
well its not the kind of greeting i had in mind.....but bring it on!!!!! i'll take you DOWN! :laugh:

hayley
03-26-2005, 04:58 AM
just pretend its larry....it will be okay i promise! ;)
Noo it won't be the same ... lol

oh yeah well looking at your pics i see a passing resemblance to your aunt mary! LMAO jk
:eek: Oh that was bad. At least when I was little I didn't look like someone had put a bowl on top of my head and cut the rest off! :eek: :eek: Ooohhh burnt down! ;)

hayley 2
michael 0

Just kidding just kidding yo were very cute ... we better stop before we really get mean to each other .... deal? LOL. :D ;)

well its not the kind of greeting i had in mind.....but bring it on!!!!! i'll take you DOWN! :laugh:
Haha I can just see it "hey michael, how's it going?" While knocking you to the floor "Yeah real good, how are you?" While getting up off the ground and punching me in the stomach ... hahahaha fights on i the airport! LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

aussiecreeder
03-26-2005, 05:03 AM
Noo it won't be the same ... lol
hey its okay girls are nice and soft...its okay i promise! hey it works for porn stars! lmao i can't believe we've being about this for so long....LOL

:eek: Oh that was bad. At least when I was little I didn't look like someone had put a bowl on top of my head and cut the rest off! :eek: :eek: Ooohhh burnt down! ;)
lol okay deal.....hey stop teasing my haircut! ;) well looking at that pic i can see i am my dad's son. at least i know the milkman didn't pay a visit that day! :laugh:

hayley 2
michael 0

Just kidding just kidding yo were very cute ... we better stop before we really get mean to each other .... deal? LOL. :D ;)
lol so you were you...i was thinking of a comeback that wouldn't offend but still get a laugh! LOL

Haha I can just see it "hey michael, how's it going?" While knocking you to the floor "Yeah real good, how are you?" While getting up off the ground and punching me in the stomach ... hahahaha fights on i the airport! LMAO :laugh: :laugh:
yeah typical i'll try to be nice but for my troubles i'ld get a kick in the goolies! typical kiwi! LOL

hayley
03-26-2005, 05:11 AM
hey its okay girls are nice and soft...its okay i promise! hey it works for porn stars! lmao i can't believe we've being about this for so long....LOL
I know, isn't it tradgic. Lol.

lol okay deal.....hey stop teasing my haircut! ;) well looking at that pic i can see i am my dad's son. at least i know the milkman didn't pay a visit that day! :laugh
LOL ... oh dude ... ahhahahahahahahaha. :D :D

lol so you were you...i was thinking of a comeback that wouldn't offend but still get a laugh! LOL
Aw thanks! We make the right couple, we should have been kindergarten sweethearts! :laugh: :laugh:

yeah typical i'll try to be nice but for my troubles i'ld get a kick in the goolies! typical kiwi! LOL
It's just my way of saying hello, because I will always make it up to you later ;)

LOL

aussiecreeder
03-26-2005, 05:14 AM
I know, isn't it tradgic. Lol.
lol we always talk about the craziest stuff for the longest period of time! LOL

Aw thanks! We make the right couple, we should have been kindergarten sweethearts! :laugh: :laugh:
would we have played doctors and nurses? :laugh:

It's just my way of saying hello, because I will always make it up to you later ;)

LOL
well if you'll make it up to me later who am i complain? :laugh:

hayley
03-26-2005, 05:21 AM
lol we always talk about the craziest stuff for the longest period of time! LOL
Hahahaaha very true. So should we put a stop to this topic? Nah, carry on! :roll:

would we have played doctors and nurses? :laugh:
Oh you bet! ;)

rwell if you'll make it up to me later who am i complain? :laugh:
Oh now that was tough, I will give you that my man, it will be worth it ;)

aussiecreeder
03-26-2005, 05:26 AM
Hahahaaha very true. So should we put a stop to this topic? Nah, carry on! :roll:
did you know that homosexuality was normal in some penguins? lol talk about random......LOL

Oh you bet! ;)
michael: nurse scapel
hayley: scapel doctor
michael: chainsaw
hayley: chainsaw?
michael: do as i say WOMAN!

oh you meant the other doctors and nurses? ;)

hayley
03-26-2005, 05:29 AM
did you know that homosexuality was normal in some penguins? lol talk about random......LOL
Really? Wow, that's interesting ... where did you find that out? Lol!

michael: nurse scapel
hayley: scapel doctor
michael: chainsaw
hayley: chainsaw?
michael: do as i say WOMAN!

oh you meant the other doctors and nurses? ;)
A chainsaw?!?! AHHHH *starts running* hehehe .. yes the other doctors and nurses .... so pass me the cream! ;)

aussiecreeder
03-26-2005, 05:32 AM
Really? Wow, that's interesting ... where did you find that out? Lol!
i read this article where there were these male penguins who were getting close to say the least lol. the zoo decided to import some hot swedish babes (oh the swedish girls are good LOL) and then this gay and lesbian rights group made a big fuss of this move and said amongst other things it was homophobic! :rolleyes:

A chainsaw?!?! AHHHH *starts running* hehehe .. yes the other doctors and nurses .... so pass me the cream! ;)
lol that post had me laughing! LOL how bout the choc? ;)

hayley
03-26-2005, 04:40 PM
i read this article where there were these male penguins who were getting close to say the least lol. the zoo decided to import some hot swedish babes (oh the swedish girls are good LOL) and then this gay and lesbian rights group made a big fuss of this move and said amongst other things it was homophobic! :rolleyes:
Oh that's pathetic LOL ... penguins .... :D

lol that post had me laughing! LOL how bout the choc? ;)
Oh wait, it's stuck down my pants, ... do you mind getting it out .... ? LMAO

aussiecreeder
03-27-2005, 01:18 AM
Oh that's pathetic LOL ... penguins .... :D
the small common penguins are really cute, how they waddle onto the land! lol the emperior penguins are huge though......i swear people get uptight about the most pathetic things!

Oh wait, it's stuck down my pants, ... do you mind getting it out .... ? LMAO
:eek: the board has turned x-rated! ;)

hayley
03-27-2005, 04:33 AM
the small common penguins are really cute, how they waddle onto the land! lol the emperior penguins are huge though......i swear people get uptight about the most pathetic things!
:laugh: They sure do. Penguins are cute, you're right. :D I remember I have a video of me doing the penguin dane. :p

:eek: the board has turned x-rated! ;)
So I'll take that as a yes? ;) LOL I should stop, there are kids on this board!

cough cough lol

Xterminator27
03-27-2005, 04:37 AM
Thilos expert Dating advice
http://www.ninjapirate.com/getgirls.html

hayley
03-27-2005, 04:46 AM
LOL oh boy ...

Hell no, we just wanted you to shut the fuck up for two seconds and spread your legs. That's it. You can have the power, just give us the pussy.:roll:

I'm cold, lonely, sober, and all I have to show for it is a cum stain on my pants from dry humping that bitch's couch all night long."
LOL wtf .... was he supposed to type 'dry humping on that bitch's couch all night long? I think so .... LOL

animals I'd like to... see at the zoo with a girl before I fuck her.Oh that's gross ... :laugh:

That cracked me up

aussiecreeder
03-27-2005, 08:41 AM
:laugh: They sure do. Penguins are cute, you're right. :D I remember I have a video of me doing the penguin dane. :p
oh this video i must see! :D you will be bringing that over......hehe

So I'll take that as a yes? ;) LOL I should stop, there are kids on this board!

cough cough lol yes missy....isn't it past your bedtime? :laugh: let me read you a story.....LOL

hayley
03-31-2005, 04:00 AM
oh this video i must see! :D you will be bringing that over......hehe
Oh no never, you won't be looking into my baby videos. :p

yes missy....isn't it past your bedtime? :laugh: let me read you a story.....LOL
Ooh yes please. ;) And can you give me a goodnight cuddle after that? :laugh:

aussiecreeder
03-31-2005, 04:10 AM
Oh no never, you won't be looking into my baby videos. :p

oh come on surely you must have one where you're chucking up all over your mum! :laugh:

Ooh yes please. ;) And can you give me a goodnight cuddle after that? :laugh:
I might even tuck in you in if you're a good girl......LOL!