Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Help!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Bridge of Clay
03-13-2005, 09:11 PM
The Department of CreedFeed Defense is sorry to inform you that one of our very own threads has been hijacked. Yes, this is correct. Repeating: one of our threads has been hijacked.

The last time it was seen, it appeared on this address:
http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8730&page=10&pp=15

If you have any further information on this, don't hesitate in contacting us through this help thread.

Rumours say it may have disappeared due food (or lack of it).

Let's join our hands in hope it will be brought back well and safe for us.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TeriB19
03-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Marcos, I believe the last time I saw that thread, it was headed for Taco Bell. It was out of sandwiches, it was out of soda and chips and the residents of said thread were about to rush the kitchen and take the hijacker down!! If I have any further information, I'll be sure to pass it along, and thanks for the update buddy!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

uncertaindrumer
03-14-2005, 08:33 AM
Marcos, I believe the last time I saw that thread, it was headed for Taco Bell. It was out of sandwiches, it was out of soda and chips and the residents of said thread were about to rush the kitchen and take the hijacker down!! If I have any further information, I'll be sure to pass it along, and thanks for the update buddy!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I saw it, it was rather fat (had eaten to many burgers), but was trimming down again because it didn't want to insult "AA".

lol, great thread.

Trimontana
03-14-2005, 09:52 AM
Yeah, actually i am gonna miss that thead.
Wondering how comes it disapeared... :rolleyes:
Well anyway, Marcos thanks for the link.
Is there any way to make the thread come back?

creedsister
03-14-2005, 11:51 AM
:roll: nobody better hi jack mine :D

Dogstar
03-14-2005, 12:40 PM
LMFAO, Marcos!!!