Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Fields Of Rock European Festival 2005-AB will be playing there [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Fields Of Rock European Festival 2005-AB will be playing there

Trimontana
03-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Check this Link:
www.fieldsofrock.nl/

This is a 1-day(18 juni) dutch festival with:

Main stage
- Alter Bridge »
- Audioslave »
- Black Sabbath »
- Motörhead »
- Papa Roach »
- Rammstein »
- Slayer »
- Velvet Revolver »

Tent stage
- After Forever »
- Chimaira »
- Machine Head

Tickets 67.50 Euros.

That's Amazing....Alter bridge will be playing with another of my favourites bands:Papa Roach!!!!!! I'm Loving It. :D :D :D

A map for directions:
http://i.domaindlx.com/dcf7/nijmegen.JPG

RMadd
03-02-2005, 01:55 PM
that's awesome!

titan9
03-02-2005, 01:55 PM
That's a pretty good line up. Too bad that's not happening in the US.:(

RMadd
03-02-2005, 01:56 PM
That's a pretty good line up. Too bad that's not happening in the US.:sad:
yeah, no kidding... most of the festivals nowadays here suck.... too many highlighting obscure bands, and not enough w/ great huge bands

Soundslave
03-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Tremonti, Cornell and Myles in one day..... I wish I lived in Europe

Here's the information that they have about AB on the site... I used Free Translation to translate from Dutch, so it isn't perfect

Although Alter Bridge for three-quarters (gitarist Mark Tremonti, drummer Scott Philips and bassist Brian mars hall) consists of remainders of the million albums selling Pearl Jam-clone Creed, plays the four no grunge.

With the coming of world singer Myles Kennedy - what a discovery! - The Creed-trio has the rudder radical omgegooid and chooses it with Alter Bridge for a much modern and heavieër sound. And for gitaarsolo's! Oh yes. Tremonti is namely a real 'old hid' guitar hero that already be by Creed bottled up frustration now finally may botvieren. The resulted in 2003 in one of the best debut albums since years: 'On Day Remains