NYCGirl24
02-18-2005, 10:29 PM
I found an interview with Mark at www.artisannewsservice.com check it out

RMadd
02-18-2005, 10:39 PM
interesting... thanks!

tremonti4life04
02-19-2005, 12:56 AM
Thank you for posting, that was pretty cool. I agree with tremonti, they could have done a lot more to the best of, like, put some never before heard creed things on the cd, that would have been cool. It would have been awesome to wait a while, then see the ex members of creed get back together a few years later and compile a best-of, with some things that never made it to cd.

Chase
02-19-2005, 05:34 AM
That was a nice little interview. I also found the 3 Doors Down one to be interesting as well. I didn't realize there was a slight feud amongst Nickelback and 3 Doors Down right now.

Anna1011
02-19-2005, 06:13 AM
cheers for that :)

titan9
02-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I definitely agree with Mark. The release was too soon, and had nothing new on it. It would have been better to wait a couple years, put some unreleased stuff on it an then release it. Wind-Up was eager to cash in and it got released way too soon.

Agent D
02-19-2005, 10:29 PM
That was cool, thanks!

Ann Allusion
02-19-2005, 10:41 PM
Not too soon...there is more than enough Creed material that can still be released at a later date, and it will keep Creed on the radar for some time to come.

the album still went platinum, and the band is no longer. Just because a band breaks up, is no reason to let the music "die" out... ;)

thanks for posting the link.

Dogstar
02-19-2005, 11:06 PM
Well, it might have done better with different material on it, like a LIVE DVD, which is what I, as a fan, really wanted, along with unreleased stuff. I haven't bought the compilation in its present form and don't intend to. Thanks for the interview, NYCGirl

titan9
02-20-2005, 11:08 AM
Well, it might have done better with different material on it, like a LIVE DVD, which is what I, as a fan, really wanted, along with unreleased stuff. I haven't bought the compilation in its present form and don't intend to. Thanks for the interview, NYCGirl

Yeah, I agree. A live DVD would be sweet. There's a ton of other things they could have put on the DVD that came with the CD. It's disappointing that they didn't give us unreleased stuff and didn't give us a live DVD.

Bridge of Clay
02-20-2005, 11:41 AM
ditto.

Except I'll buy my copy, but I'm not rushing it...

uncertaindrumer
02-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Yep, the CD came out too soon, and it has nothing new on it. Made me mad. Although I am glad it did pretty well in sales because compared to the other trash that is selling these days, Creed is great.