02-16-2005, 08:52 PM
all in good fun of course... ;)

girls= time x money
we know
times = money
therefore
girls = money x money = (money) squared
money is the root of all evil so;
money =evil (imagine the divided sign there, can't do it here)
girls = evil squared
so we have no choice but to conclude
girls =evil

aussiecreeder
02-16-2005, 08:55 PM
another one.....lol

he who does not sin goes to heaven
he who gets drunk goes to sleep
he who sleeps does not sin
so lets all get drunk and go to heaven
:laugh:

Higher_Desire
02-16-2005, 09:18 PM
LOL. That is amazing. Math is fun. Is there anything it can't do? :D

H-D :pimp:

creedsister
02-16-2005, 09:33 PM
another one.....lol

he who does not sin goes to heaven
he who gets drunk goes to sleep
he who sleeps does not sin
so lets all get drunk and go to heaven
:laugh:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :roll: :roll: :roll:

RMadd
02-16-2005, 10:07 PM
i'm trying to find the link that i've seen that at before, but i can't think of it right now. it's funny shit tho.

RMadd
02-16-2005, 10:10 PM
i think i found it. it looks like it was prolly posted on CollegeHumor before and I saved the pic from that.

goddess_bb
02-16-2005, 10:21 PM
If we weren't evil you morons wouldn't be so facinated....

JulieCitySlicker
02-16-2005, 10:34 PM
We're only evil because guys make us that way ;)

goddess_bb
02-16-2005, 10:39 PM
LOL. That is amazing. Math is fun. Is there anything it can't do? :D

H-D :pimp:

Yea it can't keep you warm at night, cook for you, love you and most of it CAN'T make you happy in the way you most want to be happy..if you get my point??? ;) Hint...:sex: or :godown:

Love ya HD, remember that.

aussiecreeder
02-17-2005, 05:56 AM
i think i found it. it looks like it was prolly posted on CollegeHumor before and I saved the pic from that.

thats it...i was trying to explain it without being able to scan it so hopefully people got the basic gist. hey goddess about girls i only have one thing to say women....can't live 'em, can't shoot 'em! ;) lol seriously just guys there are very bad apples and then you will meet a few and all is right with the world.....:).

RMadd
02-17-2005, 12:52 PM
lol seriously just guys there are very bad apples
bad news bears, that's what they are
and then you will meet a few and all is right with the world.....
polygamist

fluttergirl
02-17-2005, 01:55 PM
but girls dont equal time and money, they require it
according to that theory
if you had a girl
you would have time and money

RMadd
02-17-2005, 03:06 PM
if you had a girl
you would have time and money
well, girls tend not to like guys who don't have money.... or, alternatively, a big & loaded gun rack on the back of his jacked-up 4x4.

aussiecreeder
02-17-2005, 06:59 PM
polygamist

lol

DekWannaBFlea
02-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Yet again another sexist stereotype at large.

HigherGirl
02-17-2005, 09:51 PM
all in good fun of course... ;)

girls= time x money
we know
times = money
therefore
girls = money x money = (money) squared
money is the root of all evil so;
money =evil (imagine the divided sign there, can't do it here)
girls = evil squared
so we have no choice but to conclude
girls =evil

YA BETTER BELIEVE IT SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(just kidding) ;)

revisfoot
02-18-2005, 01:33 AM
You know what? They should teach this in one of those "Ten Oddest College Courses" Courses! :P

aussiecreeder
02-18-2005, 03:45 AM
Yet again another sexist stereotype at large.

and yet again a harmless threat attracts pc scorn from yourself.......its just a bit fun dude. hey revis not a bad idea......lol.

goddess_bb
02-18-2005, 12:47 PM
yawn....

Anna1011
02-18-2005, 12:51 PM
we are evil, totally evil. :D

RMadd
02-18-2005, 12:55 PM
and yet again a harmless threat attracts pc scorn from yourself.......its just a bit fun dude.
oh, snap! wait.........

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!

DekWannaBFlea
02-18-2005, 02:40 PM
and yet again a harmless threat attracts pc scorn from yourself.......its just a bit fun dude. hey revis not a bad idea......lol.

It is not harmless......When you start saying these things people start stereotyping because of it it, that is how stereotypes are reinforced.....how about you say that all Germans like to burn Jews at the stake? See what I mean? Or how about we all know blacks like to steal stuff? See what i mean?

And don't think i haven't been around alot of girls that are "evil", my high school was a prime example.

RMadd
02-18-2005, 03:42 PM
IT'S
A
JOKE
i'm sure most guys really don't think girls are evil, Dek. by all accounts, most/all of us here are straight, so we like poontang. besides, what do you call it when girls call guys evil? i had a few friends in high school that would call guys evil all the goddamn time, despite the fact that both of them had serious boyfriends.
as far as stereotypes are concerned, the ones you mentioned are a bit on the extreme side. any rational person knows that all Germans don't kill Jews and that all blacks don't steal. but then you've got the "lesser" stereotypes which remain stereotypes because they, by and large, have been proven to be consistently accurate of at least half of those which the stereotype is describing.

aussiecreeder
02-18-2005, 04:44 PM
It is not harmless......When you start saying these things people start stereotyping because of it it, that is how stereotypes are reinforced.....how about you say that all Germans like to burn Jews at the stake? See what I mean? Or how about we all know blacks like to steal stuff? See what i mean?

And don't think i haven't been around alot of girls that are "evil", my high school was a prime example.

You are seriously comparing this harmless joke to Jews being slaughtered at a concentration camp? Give me a break......its only a bit of fun and none of the girls seem to be offended. Besides its okay to spread stereotypes if they are true......lol jk.

Anna1011
02-18-2005, 04:51 PM
You are seriously comparing this harmless joke to Jews being slaughtered at a concentration camp? Give me a break......its only a bit of fun and none of the girls seem to be offended. Besides its okay to spread stereotypes if they are true......lol jk.
i know im not offended, its only abit of harmless fun :D

DekWannaBFlea
02-18-2005, 06:09 PM
IT'S
A
JOKE
i'm sure most guys really don't think girls are evil, Dek. by all accounts, most/all of us here are straight, so we like poontang. besides, what do you call it when girls call guys evil? i had a few friends in high school that would call guys evil all the goddamn time, despite the fact that both of them had serious boyfriends.
as far as stereotypes are concerned, the ones you mentioned are a bit on the extreme side. any rational person knows that all Germans don't kill Jews and that all blacks don't steal. but then you've got the "lesser" stereotypes which remain stereotypes because they, by and large, have been proven to be consistently accurate of at least half of those which the stereotype is describing.

If you reverse it and say guys are evil i would say the smae thing. The degree of this is definately there but still it applies. When people hear others talking about these stereotypes people start to believe them. If you want to tell us something you don't say Men are evil, you say SOME men are evil. I have to deal with this crap on a daily basis because some of my friends "say" it just "harmless fun", they make racist and sexist jokes all the time, but i really wonder how they reaction to a person of that ethnic group/sex when they talk to them, you would be suprised.

What can be seen as harmless fun can sometimes be very hurtful.

aussiecreeder
02-18-2005, 07:18 PM
If you reverse it and say guys are evil i would say the smae thing. The degree of this is definately there but still it applies. When people hear others talking about these stereotypes people start to believe them. If you want to tell us something you don't say Men are evil, you say SOME men are evil. I have to deal with this crap on a daily basis because some of my friends "say" it just "harmless fun", they make racist and sexist jokes all the time, but i really wonder how they reaction to a person of that ethnic group/sex when they talk to them, you would be suprised.

look no-one is seriously believing that women are evil just cause they're women, its just a joke. seriously man i come to this place for a little bit of an escape and not wanting to deal with all of this PC crap.....please lighten up.

hayley
02-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Crikey, chill out. If you can seriously think this way about a joke well then ... no offence, but you have NO sence of humor at all. :eek:

Aagh, LOL what a crack up, do you see anyone that's taken it personally?

Geesh ...

scrit
02-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Lol, i just looked at this thread. I found it funny, not offensive.

RMadd
02-18-2005, 10:45 PM
please lighten up.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

aussiecreeder
02-18-2005, 11:48 PM
Crikey, chill out. If you can seriously think this way about a joke well then ... no offence, but you have NO sence of humor at all. :eek:

Aagh, LOL what a crack up, do you see anyone that's taken it personally?

Geesh ...

you know i was going to support you but then you said crikey and now i'm completely sidetracked! lol oh what a beauty she should bite my arm off any moment....i better be careful! :laugh:

.....oh yeah back to the thread dek you are obviously the only one that is taking it personally so either we are really bad people or your perception is way off.

hayley
02-19-2005, 12:04 AM
you know i was going to support you but then you said crikey and now i'm completely sidetracked! lol oh what a beauty she should bite my arm off any moment....i better be careful! :laugh:
Lol ... what a beauty! :D

.....oh yeah back to the thread dek you are obviously the only one that is taking it personally so either we are really bad people or your perception is way off.
Oh no ... we must be really bad people ... :rolleyes: LOL sorry Dek but I mean come on.

aussiecreeder
02-19-2005, 12:08 AM
Lol ... what a beauty! :D
yeah she's got a nice ra......oh you mean the croc! :P rolfmao

Oh no ... we must be really bad people ... :rolleyes: LOL sorry Dek but I mean come on.
yeah all this political correctness is getting a bit much....when someone can't share a harmless joke for fear of offending someone.....well then the world is going crazy.

hayley
02-19-2005, 12:13 AM
yeah she's got a nice ra......oh you mean the croc! :P rolfmao
The croc? Oh, I thought we were talking about that guy that's going commando over there in the corner! ;)

yeah all this political correctness is getting a bit much....when someone can't share a harmless joke for fear of offending someone.....well then the world is going crazy.
Lol ... quite pathetic, if you can't laugh at that then theres something wrong with you. Dek, you have sexy eyes, but you need to lighten up! :laugh:

aussiecreeder
02-19-2005, 12:18 AM
The croc? Oh, I thought we were talking about that guy that's going commando over there in the corner! ;)
oh yeah nothing gets me going like a guy in uniform! lmao jk

Lol ... quite pathetic, if you can't laugh at that then theres something wrong with you. Dek, you have sexy eyes, but you need to lighten up! :laugh:
i don't think dek minds being the odd one out on issues.........

DekWannaBFlea
02-19-2005, 01:49 AM
I don't mind being the man down on issues, i was in debate for a reason lol....In fact if you get to know me i am a very goofy guy and i am rarely serious, but when I see something i don't like i am going to tell someone about it. And the fact is that everytime I come to this forum it is always, all men are this ,all women are that. I honestly don't believe that you think every guy/girl is that way, but if you keep making those kind remarks it is going to start being a sub-concious thing.

Lets lighten up the mood a bit and i would like to ask a couple questions....

1)To the threadstarter, WHY do you post these threads about men/women, is there something that affected you that makes you feel like you have to divide men and women further?

2) Are you comfortable with the label of "dumb guy, who likes to wach football all day"?

3. DO you like to make jokes that are racist (even though you are just kidding)?

Ill continue tommorow.

RMadd
02-19-2005, 02:08 AM
ooh, i've got a few of questions:
1) why do you persist in trying to prove us wrong when everyone else posting in this thread is perfectly alright with the joke?

2) how do you feel wrecking this thread for everyone who likes a little bit of fun in their life?

3) are you so freakin' liberal that everything must be fucking PC, that people can't make jokes based on stereotypes? (last time i checked, most jokes have stereotypes in them: it's a mechanism of expediting the joke-telling process, so you don't have to explain everything: for example, i ask "how do you kill a blonde?" and not "how do you kill a person of below-average intelligence who also happens to be gender-neuter and possessing a neutral, non-instigative hair color?" the latter just kills the joke, douche.)

3) Do you, honest to [to be PC, I'll just say "Insert Higher Power Here"], think that jokes based on stereotypes are going to make 99.999% of the population want to run around and bash in the skulls of those at whom the jokes/stereotypes are aimed?

4) What bands do you like? How about TV shows? Movies? I'm just checking to make sure you're not being inconsistent in your judgment here.

RMadd
02-19-2005, 02:13 AM
but if you keep making those kind remarks it is going to start being a sub-concious thing.
No, it's not.
The friends I mentioned above? One is engaged to be married to the same guy she was with at the time. The other is also still with the same guy she dated senior year. And though I, for quite some time, have delighted in stereotype-based jokes (blonde jokes, black jokes, Mexican jokes, Asian jokes, white jokes, etc.), I have no prejudices against any: in fact, I find most blondes to be quite hot. And one of my best friends is black. And I'm white. Amazing, especially when you throw into this equation that I've never been convicted of any crimes against any of the parties mentioned above, nor against any others at all.

hayley
02-19-2005, 02:16 AM
oh yeah nothing gets me going like a guy in uniform! lmao jk
You do? Same here! :laugh: Infact, I went to the costume store today and picked out a police uniform for Larry tonight! Do you think he'll like it? ;)

1)To the threadstarter, WHY do you post these threads about men/women, is there something that affected you that makes you feel like you have to divide men and women further?
:mad: You're picking on my Michael? :eek: Right well I DEFENITLY don't like you anymore ... just kidding, oh wait, I forgot, you can't take jokes. ;) Joke dude ... no ones trying to stereotype anyone

aussiecreeder
02-19-2005, 07:19 AM
I don't mind being the man down on issues, i was in debate for a reason lol....In fact if you get to know me i am a very goofy guy and i am rarely serious, but when I see something i don't like i am going to tell someone about it. And the fact is that everytime I come to this forum it is always, all men are this ,all women are that. I honestly don't believe that you think every guy/girl is that way, but if you keep making those kind remarks it is going to start being a sub-concious thing.

Lets lighten up the mood a bit and i would like to ask a couple questions....

2) Are you comfortable with the label of "dumb guy, who likes to wach football all day"?

3. DO you like to make jokes that are racist (even though you are just kidding)?

Ill continue tommorow.

lighten up the mood? damn i'ld hate to see you trying to dampen it LOL.
i posted this thread because i saw the subject on another board and i thought it was funny. i didn't think at all about spreading any steroetypes and it just a bit of fun in the battle of the sexes. guys and gals give eachother crap all the time, but i don't think too many of those have chosen not to have relationships with those of that sex....so only can only conclude its a bit of harmless fun.

am i comfortable with the dumb guy who watches football? hey i am that guy! :laugh: there are guys like that and so the sterotype to a certain extent is accurate. only a fool would think all guys were like that.....

do i like to make jokes that are racist? well sometimes i do although i'm careful about who they are made about. for instance irish jokes are fair game and in the right circles i'll make them about the native people of australia. jewish jokes are a bit of a sensitive area so i steer clear of that except for the obvious tight-arse factor lol.

seriously life is too short to worry about all of this crap. it would be a much better world if people didn't take things so personally and lived in a more carefree manner.

aussiecreeder
02-19-2005, 07:25 AM
You do? Same here! :laugh: Infact, I went to the costume store today and picked out a police uniform for Larry tonight! Do you think he'll like it? ;)
Oh I think he'll prefer you in a nurse or school uniform! :naughty: LOL
Maybe you could dress as the policeman from the village people......that would get a couple of laughs, I just hope YMCA doesn't turn him on! :eek: hehe

:mad: You're picking on my Michael? :eek: Right well I DEFENITLY don't like you anymore ... just kidding, oh wait, I forgot, you can't take jokes. ;) Joke dude ... no ones trying to stereotype anyone
lol I'm really scared of you dek but Hayley she has no fear. She'll unleash the fury of the spirit of Dolly the Sheep, the first cloned mammal! :laugh:

aussiecreeder
02-21-2005, 02:27 AM
okay a couple of little jokes i'll share.....

A blonde calls the fire brigade and exclaims "aaghhh my house is burning down all around me, quick you need to come and save my house". The operator calmly saids "sure but how do we get to your house"?. blondie responds "helllooooo....in the big red truck of course"!

A couple go to a fancy french restaurant and wait patiently to be served. The waiter approaches their table and the man asks for the biggest, thickest porterhouse steak in the place. The waiter says "Monsieur, what about ze mad cow?" The man responds "She'll have a salad!"
:laugh: :laugh:

Anna1011
02-21-2005, 05:05 AM
okay a couple of little jokes i'll share.....

A blonde calls the fire brigade and exclaims "aaghhh my house is burning down all around me, quick you need to come and save my house". The operator calmly saids "sure but how do we get to your house"?. blondie responds "helllooooo....in the big red truck of course"!

A couple go to a fancy french restaurant and wait patiently to be served. The waiter approaches their table and the man asks for the biggest, thickest porterhouse steak in the place. The waiter says "Monsieur, what about ze mad cow?" The man responds "She'll have a salad!"
:laugh: :laugh:
hahahaha i havent heard those ones before. :roll: :roll: :roll:

RMadd
02-21-2005, 03:31 PM
jewish jokes are a bit of a sensitive area so i steer clear of that except for the obvious tight-arse factor lol.
oh, shit! maybe you should become jewish so you can make all the jokes, like in that episode of seinfeld.
seriously life is too short to worry about all of this crap. it would be a much better world if people didn't take things so personally and lived in a more carefree manner.
amen to that!

RMadd
02-21-2005, 03:32 PM
:hammerlol aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha that's great!

RMadd
02-21-2005, 03:33 PM
<~~ that reminds me of another joke.

Why do they call it PMS?

Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken!

aussiecreeder
02-21-2005, 09:22 PM
oh, shit! maybe you should become jewish so you can make all the jokes, like in that episode of seinfeld.

amen to that!

lol isn't it weird how if you belong to that group its fine to use those words and share those jokes. if you're not and you even try you are a dead man......
that second joke there is the best one lol....

goddess_bb
02-21-2005, 10:29 PM
Do women make you guys feel so bad that you have to tear them down constantly??

DangerousDan85
02-22-2005, 01:35 AM
i prefer men myself

aussiecreeder
02-22-2005, 07:03 PM

:rolleyes: its a joke.........

goddess_bb
02-23-2005, 06:49 PM
:rolleyes: its a joke.........

I know it just stop being funny like a zillion threads ago... :rolleyes:

aussiecreeder
02-23-2005, 09:03 PM
I know it just stop being funny like a zillion threads ago... :rolleyes:

well whatever is stuck up your rear end, could someone take it out? lol

RMadd
02-23-2005, 11:45 PM
that's EXACTLY it! no, actually, i fancy myself an equal-opportunity joker. or, to paraphrase dave chappelle, i'm not racist (or sexist, etc), i hate everyone!

aussiecreeder
02-24-2005, 06:16 AM
that's EXACTLY it! no, actually, i fancy myself an equal-opportunity joker. or, to paraphrase dave chappelle, i'm not racist (or sexist, etc), i hate everyone!

lol if i'm such a women-hater why did i post the adam and eve joke where man is a useless boob? can't people just loosen up a bit?

goddess_bb
02-24-2005, 12:31 PM
lol if i'm such a women-hater why did i post the adam and eve joke where man is a useless boob? can't people just loosen up a bit?

I said something rather mean here and I'm taking it back...PMS must of struck or was that Mad Cow???LOL... ;)

aussiecreeder
02-25-2005, 06:00 AM
I said something rather mean here and I'm taking it back...PMS must of struck or was that Mad Cow???LOL... ;)

lol i'm almost curious as to what you said but lets be nice shall we? :)

goddess_bb
02-25-2005, 01:32 PM
lol i'm almost curious as to what you said but lets be nice shall we? :)

yes we should cause you might not like me anymore if you had saw it before.. :crying:

aussiecreeder
02-26-2005, 01:18 AM
yes we should cause you might not like me anymore if you had saw it before.. :crying:

before? so you assume i liked you at one point? ah you silly girl! :laugh:.....just fooling.... ;)