Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
A bit unfair [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : A bit unfair

Trimontana
02-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Well i will start from the beguining. The most of you don't know that i am a manager in a tanning shop. I went to Spain last Saturday for 5 days cos it was my dad's birthday. Last Wednesday my head manager from Spain called me letting me know that he will come to visit the shop with the big boss the 9, yesterday. I told him i wont be here cos i was coming back to London today in the afternoon. He said it was no problem at all.
I went to Spain a bit worry anyway. On Tuesday one of the girls working in the shop called me and told me that the guys were here a day earlier. But the worst part is that the BIG BASTARD BOSS was complaining that the shop was no clean enough and moaning about the filters in the inside of the machines were disguisting. One of them knows (my head manager) perfectly that for 14 days i have been on charge alone on the shop working 13 hours in a row every day. And after that the girls started to work as usual and i didnt have time to check properly the cleaning rotas, cos i was more concentrated on the office stuff.
To say that the BIG BOSS was very rude and he was screaming all the time.
Now i am nervous cos tomorrow i am gonna speak on the phone with my head manager. Guys!!! Do you think they have any intentions to fire me?. I mean i have never had a warning in this job...and everything they complined about is clean already, i sent him pics by e-mail. And fire wont be fair.
I need your opinion again.
XXXGABIXX

Anna1011
02-10-2005, 04:37 PM
aw!chick i dunno what to say. i dont really have much experience with jobs. but i dont think that it is fair that he fires you.if he does have a look into the employment rights act 1996.(im doing business studies at school so know abit about it). hope it all goes ok and that you dont get fired. :hugs: :hugs:

aussiecreeder
02-10-2005, 07:06 PM
I wouldn't think he would and legally he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. He'll probably have a word about the cleanliness (and any other issues) and hope that is enough to get everything in order.

Higher_Desire
02-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Awww. :( I hope all goes well for you. So long as they know how hard you've been working and that you've been away for a while, you may just be in for a stern talking to since some things may not have been up to par. I hope everything will be OK.

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar
02-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Awww. :( I hope all goes well for you. So long as they know how hard you've been working and that you've been away for a while, you may just be in for a stern talking to since some things may not have been up to par. I hope everything will be OK.

Agreed. I don't think they can fire you if you haven't even had a warning. That wouldn't seem right, and if they know the shop has been understaffed, how can they expect everything to be up to par? I hope it's OK. Hang in there and let us know what happens.

RMadd
02-11-2005, 01:00 AM
they certainly don't have a legitimate case against you. hope all turns out for the best! good luck, and try not to worry about it too much, one way or the other.

Trimontana
02-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Thanks guys for all your support.
He rang me this morning and he wasnt even hard on me. He just said i need to be more into the cleaning stuff and the ligthing inside the shop. No warning whatsoever.
I am more relieve right now.
Well guys i am gonna to se Fozzy's gig in a couple of hours
Love y'all ;)

Anna1011
02-11-2005, 10:27 AM
thats great gabi :)

Dogstar
02-11-2005, 06:34 PM
That's great, Gabi! I'm glad it wasn't so bad after all! Have fun at the gig.

Trimontana
02-11-2005, 08:13 PM
That's great, Gabi! I'm glad it wasn't so bad after all! Have fun at the gig.

Thanks Kerri
I arrived home now from the Mean Fiddler. Awesome gig. We were on the right hand side on the first row. I cant still believe i met Chris Jericho and i touched his abs.........i am heading bed now and i will dream with him ;)