Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Any one else glad? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Any one else glad?

Greenworld
01-19-2005, 06:17 PM
...that on Jay Leno when he introduced the band he didn't say "former members of creed and a new singer" he actually just straight up said "Alter Bridge whose album is getting great reviews". it's nice to see them becoming their own band and not just creed+kennedy.

Agent D
01-19-2005, 06:28 PM
I agree.

RMadd
01-19-2005, 06:42 PM
as do i..... as do i.

titan9
01-19-2005, 08:06 PM
Yup, it's great to see that. Hopefully more people follow suit.

TeriB19
01-19-2005, 10:40 PM
I was holding my breath to see how they'd be introduced, and was pleasantly surprised to hear what Jay said. And I think their performance was phenomenal!

RoffeDH
01-20-2005, 06:38 AM
Thats good, didn't see the introduktion, I live in Sweden and don't know how many days/months/years we are behind in sending the shows, I would estimate about a month, but the preformance was good and Mark realy rocked, I'm a bit disapointed in Myels, he hardly moved on stage but theres probobly a reson but still... :D

NeedforCreed
01-20-2005, 09:21 AM
Didn't see it either, but I agree. As much as I like Creed, I want to see AB make it on their own. To do less would be a disservice to Miles Kennedy and the new direction the band is taking.

The Lithium
01-21-2005, 07:51 AM
...that on Jay Leno when he introduced the band he didn't say "former members of creed and a new singer" he actually just straight up said "Alter Bridge whose album is getting great reviews". it's nice to see them becoming their own band and not just creed+kennedy.
Yeah, that's great, but keep in mind AB themselvs promoted the band as Creed+Kennedy.

RockGoddess
01-21-2005, 08:38 AM
Yeah, that's great, but keep in mind AB themselvs promoted the band as Creed+Kennedy.

No they didn't. If you are referring to the sticker on the front of AB's cd, that was placed there by the label without the band's knowledge.

*edited for clarity

Higher_Desire
01-21-2005, 02:55 PM
All in all, I think the "Creed" label is pretty much off of them by this time. The only people who still refer to them as "Creed with a new lead singer" are people who know absolutely nothing about them and don't care about their promotion. (Kind of like my friends.)

H-D :pimp:

titan9
01-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Yeah, the guys I talk to on the internet(that hated Creed) are the same way. I tell them they should at least give Alter Bridge a chance and they refuse to do it. Yet they think Breaking Benjamin is the greatest band ever.........:rolleyes:

Anna1011
01-25-2005, 10:57 AM
All in all, I think the "Creed" label is pretty much off of them by this time. The only people who still refer to them as "Creed with a new lead singer" are people who know absolutely nothing about them and don't care about their promotion. (Kind of like my friends.)

H-D :pimp:

my mates are the same they just wont give them a chance its pathetic. my brother is just as bad as my mates probly worse, we have huge arguments over the whole alterbridge being alterbridge and creed being a totally different band, he disagrees and just says that they are creed with a different singer he gets a punch every time he says that lol.

DekWannaBFlea
01-25-2005, 11:18 AM
my mates are the same they just wont give them a chance its pathetic. my brother is just as bad as my mates probly worse, we have huge arguments over the whole alterbridge being alterbridge and creed being a totally different band, he disagrees and just says that they are creed with a different singer he gets a punch every time he says that lol.

What you do is don't tell him who is playing when you play songs like "Find the Real" or "Metalingus". Worked for some of my friends.

Anna1011
01-25-2005, 03:13 PM
What you do is don't tell him who is playing when you play songs like "Find the Real" or "Metalingus". Worked for some of my friends.

i think he is actually starting to like them now because while he was back from uni over christmas i realised my ab cd was missing from my cd player and i found it in his,lol