Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The Jokes Thread [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The Jokes Thread

aussiecreeder
01-18-2005, 01:37 AM
Okay silly one to kick things off but its funny........

A duck walks into a bar and walks up to the barman. The barman asks the duck if he can do something for him. The duck saids "Got some water"? Barman replies "No we don't have any water". The duck asks "Got any water"? Barman saids "No we don't have any water". Duck asks again "Do you have any water"? Barman replies "Look mate I already told we don't have any water." Duck asks "Mate got any water?". The guy at the bar by now is getting angry and he saids "Mate I've friggin told ya I don't have any water, so if you're not going to buy something piss off.". The duck asks "Got any water." The dude at the bar is getting really pissed by this point so he saids "Look buddy if you ask me that one more time I'm going to smash some glass over your head and rip your beak out." The duck asks "Got any glass"? The barman calmy replies "No". The duck asks "Got any water"?

RMadd
01-18-2005, 01:40 AM
haha that's great!

hayley
01-18-2005, 03:41 AM
:laugh: What the hell? That doesn't make any sence! :laugh: I don't get it lol

Anna1011
01-18-2005, 05:27 AM
haha took me a while to get that one had to read it twice. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Higher_Desire
01-18-2005, 11:53 AM
:laugh: What the hell? That doesn't make any sence! :laugh: I don't get it lol
The barman said that he would break a glass over the ducks head if he asked for water again, so the duck asked if he had any glass, and he said he didn't. Then he asked for water again.

Ya know, this having a jokes thread and someone else posting jokes really takes away from my thunder. lol. :D

H-D :pimp:

hayley
01-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Ohhh, I get it now. :p Haha that's funny

aussiecreeder
01-18-2005, 07:46 PM
it really spoils it when you have to explain jokes....in future just pretend you understand and laugh even if you think it makes no sense! ;)

There is a British man, an American and a Russian aboard a plane with 4 engines along with a pilot. They are travelling along nicely when suddenly one of the plane's engines stops. The pilot saids "Alright we can't take all this weight with only engine, one of you guys will have to jump out with one of the parachutes down the back". The British guy straps on his parachute and exlaims "God save me" and lands safely in some hay on a farm. Everything is okay without the added weight when suddenly another engine goes and the pilot saids "Okay another one of you guys will have to go". The American dude straps on a chute and yells "God save me" and he too lands safely in some hay. With only two engines the pilot and the Russian travel along smoothly until suddenly another engine goes and the pilot saids "Oh we're in trouble here, you jump out and I'll have to land this by crash landing". The Russian straps on suit just like the other two jumps out of the plane and because of his accent saids "God shave me" and ends up in a barber's shop.

Sincirr
01-19-2005, 02:26 AM
2 peanuts were walking down the street
One was assaulted......:D

aussiecreeder
01-19-2005, 06:17 PM

lol more cheese than a pizza store yet somehow its still funny! :p

RMadd
01-19-2005, 06:45 PM
for such a long joke (the plane crash), i thought it'd be funnier, no offense

aussiecreeder
01-19-2005, 09:33 PM
for such a long joke (the plane crash), i thought it'd be funnier, no offense

well feel free to add your own then...........

fluttergirl
01-19-2005, 10:40 PM
pirate walks into a bar with a ships steering wheel in his pants
bartender sees it, but doesnt say anything, figuring the pirate would be a little sensitive, and well, he has a sword.....
pirate walks up to the bar, sits down, orders a beer, starts up a conversation with the barkeep
after a few pints, the keep figures its ok to ask, and says, "so, uh, why do you have a ships steering wheel in your pants?"
pirate looks down and sighs heavily, and says, arrrrrgh, its driven me nuts

corny?
yes
cheesy?
yes
definitely made me snort though, so...lol....

Alter Shredder
01-19-2005, 10:52 PM
just to hear you snort...its all worth it :)

RMadd
01-19-2005, 10:55 PM
well, since we're on cheesy pirate jokes, here goes:

Did you hear about that new pirate movie?

It's rated Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

fluttergirl
01-19-2005, 10:57 PM
just to hear you snort...its all worth it :)
hahahaha, well, seeing how you cant....
and it hurts to right now, so wait a few days, k?

arrrrrr, lol....
i love pirates.....

RMadd
01-19-2005, 11:03 PM
pirates frickin' rule! gosh!

Xterminator27
01-19-2005, 11:17 PM
two pretzels were walking down the street,

One was assulted

AHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

RMadd
01-20-2005, 12:09 AM
echo

echo

echo

echo

echo

echo

Xterminator27
01-20-2005, 12:13 AM
echo

echo

echo

echo

echo

echo

Do not deny the greatness of that legendary joke!

Alter Shredder
01-20-2005, 12:31 AM
pirates frickin' rule! gosh!

Get your own....gosh!....man you been watching napoleon dynamite too?

RMadd
01-20-2005, 01:11 AM
Do not deny the greatness of that legendary joke!
i'm not denying the greatness, only pointing out the fact that someone told the exact same joke above, except for the fact that theirs involved peanuts and not pretzels.

RMadd
01-20-2005, 01:12 AM
Get your own....gosh!....man you been watching napoleon dynamite too?
heck yes i've been watching Napoleon Dynamite! It's only like the greatest movie ever!

Sincirr
01-20-2005, 01:22 AM
i'm not denying the greatness, only pointing out the fact that someone told the exact same joke above, except for the fact that theirs involved peanuts and not pretzels.
Well he's stolen my favourite band's name, so he may as well steal my joke too!

Xterminator27
01-20-2005, 03:04 PM
Well he's stolen my favourite band's name, so he may as well steal my joke too!

Lol wtf it is the same joke

GREAT MIND THINK ALIKE

RMadd
01-20-2005, 03:14 PM
you looking for this one X?