Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Alter Bridge London Pics [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Alter Bridge London Pics

xcandyman
01-16-2005, 04:51 PM
A load of Alter Bridge pics taken in London

http://spaces.msn.com/members/steven/

Go to the above address and scroll down a little and on the left there is a link to the Alter Bridge gallery.. Click that and u'll get the pics

p.s taken by ur's truely ;)

Anna1011
01-16-2005, 05:36 PM
dude nice! :D

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2005, 09:27 PM
WTF was up w/ Brian's hair??? it looked FRIED... lol... damn he looked JACKED UP in those pics!!! lol ... hahahaha

Higher_Desire
01-16-2005, 11:42 PM
WTF was up w/ Brian's hair??? it looked FRIED... lol... damn he looked JACKED UP in those pics!!! lol ... hahahaha
LOL. I noticed that too. :D

Cool pics. There's some really cool one's of Myles. How come in a lot of pictures of Mark does it look like he's crapping himself? :confused:

H-D :pimp:

xcandyman
01-17-2005, 03:37 AM
How come in a lot of pictures of Mark does it look like he's crapping himself?

Lol :)

Wylde-Tremonti
01-17-2005, 11:03 AM
LOL. I noticed that too. :D

Cool pics. There's some really cool one's of Myles. How come in a lot of pictures of Mark does it look like he's crapping himself? :confused:

I Guess his Demons Decided to come out another route!
(the normally come out his mouth...)

PS... has anyone else noticed that sometimes (and i really do mean only sometimes) Myles looks like a Rat when he sings??? like just the shape of his nose and he teeth sticking out... kinda looks like a rat??? :confused:

Higher_Desire
01-17-2005, 11:36 AM
I Guess his Demons Decided to come out another route!
(the normally come out his mouth...)

PS... has anyone else noticed that sometimes (and i really do mean only sometimes) Myles looks like a Rat when he sings??? like just the shape of his nose and he teeth sticking out... kinda looks like a rat??? :confused:
:roll: :roll: :roll: