Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
YES! I'm FINALLY Back In a Band!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : YES! I'm FINALLY Back In a Band!!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2005, 02:26 PM
OH YEAH... Yesterday i went of over to the practice space of this Band called "Cloudkill"... they're a Band from my school... i jammed w/ them for around an hour and played them some Covers (Crazy Train) and some of my Own Compositions for them and they had my learn a 2nd part to one of their songs and i picked it up really quick... so yeah! I'm in a band now!!! :D :D :D I'm excited... they have alot of material already written and a big fanbase aswell... they have some really awesome Vocal Harmonies and although their singer/guitarist isn't the Greatest Guitarists(that's why i'm coming in)... he's good at singing and playing at the same time... it's gonna be tight! They only thing that they need is Me! I'm gonna thicken up their rythem sound (make it heavier) and i'm gonna play more lead and use more Effects to add some kool textures to their music! Can't wait to really get started!

Trimontana
01-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Happy for ya Matt!!!!! :D :D :D
That's awesome man. All the Luck and success. Lets keep us informed.

ROCK ON!!!!!!

Torn Daredevil
01-16-2005, 03:05 PM
I tried a band, but now I'm just forging ahead as a solo artist...

But creating and playing music definately is quite the stress reliever.

Anna1011
01-16-2005, 04:11 PM
dude thats cool

Dogstar
01-16-2005, 04:50 PM
WAY TO GO, MATT! I knew they'd like you!!! Congratulations, and keep us up to date on your progress!

Anna1011
01-16-2005, 04:55 PM
i want to be in a band now, most of my mates are in a band but im not, ok so i can play anything but i can sing damn it i can sing :(

hayley
01-16-2005, 06:47 PM
Matt, that's awesome! Good luck with it :)

titan9
01-16-2005, 07:10 PM
That's great! Congrats and good luck. Like Dogstar said, keep us informed.:D

JulieCitySlicker
01-16-2005, 07:18 PM
Awesome Matt :D

Higher_Desire
01-16-2005, 07:22 PM
That's awesome, Matt! Maybe that band will end up being bigger than that other loser band that kicked you out. It's always fun to laugh at something for doing something stupid. :D

H-D :pimp:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2005, 09:11 PM
That's awesome, Matt! Maybe that band will end up being bigger than that other loser band that kicked you out. It's always fun to laugh at something for doing something stupid. :D

H-D :pimp:
Hahaha... yeah The Vocals are w/o a doubt better than the old band... the bass is better... i think the guitars will be better... the only thing that isn't as good is Drums... but i'll have to live w/ that i suppose

revisfoot
01-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Awesome, Matt, keep it up, bro!

My band, The Comeback, are headed back into the recording studio at the end of the month. Can't wait! I'm the only guitarist, and I like it that way. I also play keyboards, which can get pretty intense trying to do guitar, keys and backing vocals...at the same time! lol.

Wylde-Tremonti
01-20-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey Everyone! I Practiced w/ them on Monday and it's OFFICIAL! I'm in... I learned 3 songs with them... i really can't wait to start playing shows... i'm really excited! Check out our Website at Cloudkill.com (http://www.Cloudkill.com)

aussiecreeder
01-20-2005, 06:21 PM
awesome, hope you have a blast! :) i guess they are a hard rock band if you have joined them?

Wylde-Tremonti
01-20-2005, 07:26 PM
They're more Alternative... but i'm trying to sway them more into the harderstuff... i like soft stuff too... i just don't like to play... Poppy upbeat kinda stuff (for the most part)

RMadd
01-20-2005, 11:38 PM
kick-ass! and no gay name like "Bendas" lol

Wylde-Tremonti
01-21-2005, 07:13 PM
kick-ass! and no gay name like "Bendas" lol
Um... i came up w/ that name...

lol :laugh:

Dogstar
01-21-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey Everyone! I Practiced w/ them on Monday and it's OFFICIAL! I'm in... I learned 3 songs with them... i really can't wait to start playing shows... i'm really excited! Check out our Website at Cloudkill.com (http://www.Cloudkill.com)
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks for the link!

Torn Daredevil
01-21-2005, 07:36 PM
They're alternative... ick

Wylde-Tremonti
01-21-2005, 07:38 PM
They're alternative... ick
Lol... yeah.. But i'm gonna change them... as soon as we start writing new stuff... it'll be more "Alice In Chains Alternative"