Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Loneliness [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Loneliness

DekWannaBFlea
01-16-2005, 02:37 AM
I am lonely even though I am with friends and family all of the time, i just feel empty. Is that weird?

Muad'Dib
01-16-2005, 03:17 AM
Nope. Sometimes I can be surrounded by my closest mates, and still get that feeling of loneliness. Just cant help think to myself that somehow I'm different to them all.

hayley
01-16-2005, 04:16 AM
I used to get that feeling of loneliness alot of the time when I went to school and when I was around my 'friends'. DekWannaBFlea, don't worry about the feeling you have, I think it is perfectly normal, and even though it's not very nice, everybody goes through that feeling of being alone at time time during their lives. You'll be alright. :)

Trimontana
01-16-2005, 07:43 AM
No it's not weird. I feel like that all the time. I prefer to be alone that being surrended by people. I just have a best friend here and she is the only one who i am with and i can talk to. Anyway,last nite we went party to the usual rock club we go to every saturday nite and i wished i didn't. Everyone at the end of the nite were drunk. I was like, people doesn't care about anything no more. I was ok and my mate too. When i came home i just though i dont feel go to the rock club no more. I prefer stay home watching a movie or listening to my music that being with drunk people pissing me off.

JulieCitySlicker
01-16-2005, 07:51 AM
I feel the same way sometimes,when I'm with friends I still feel lonely to :(

creedsister
01-16-2005, 08:10 AM
it happens i was like that all my life, :jam: :jam: PARTY ON :D

RMadd
01-16-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm going to stick w/ the general consensus here. It ain't weird. And not to be knocking on 'em or anything, but it prolly just means that those friends and/or family members don't meet your needs emotionally, or something like that. Ask Colin (Higher_Desire): he's the resident psych major lol.

creedsister
01-16-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm going to stick w/ the general consensus here. It ain't weird. And not to be knocking on 'em or anything, but it prolly just means that those friends and/or family members don't meet your needs emotionally, or something like that. Ask Colin (Higher_Desire): he's the resident psych major lol.
freaking no way HD has got a psych major, My Theroy It Takes One To Know One, :D :roll: :roll: :roll: I thought i had a major Mental dis order one time, Turns Out I Was Just Really Bored :D , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anna1011
01-16-2005, 04:24 PM
i feel like that all the time, when im with my mates i can be sat pissin about one minute but then i suddenly think to myself why do i feel so lonely when im with all my friends then i manage to make myself believe that none of them like me and that i dont really fit in, i have to go home and sort myself out. that sound totally wierd. :(

DekWannaBFlea
01-16-2005, 04:31 PM

Ill offer a different theory and lets see what you think, maybe some of my emotions are being satisified but some aren't, that's were the feeling of incompleteness is coming in. I haven't had a girlfriend in a about a year, and i don't think i have ever had a serious girl friend, that i think actually understands me. Meh, its confusing.

Anna1011
01-16-2005, 04:39 PM
Ill offer a different theory and lets see what you think, maybe some of my emotions are being satisified but some aren't, that's were the feeling of incompleteness is coming in. I haven't had a girlfriend in a about a year, and i don't think i have ever had a serious girl friend, that i think actually understands me. Meh, its confusing.

lifes confusing, havent had a bpyfriend in about a year and have never found someone that i really care about enough to go out with and the ones that i have found that i do really care about never like me its shit. :(

JulieCitySlicker
01-16-2005, 07:12 PM
I haven't had a boyfriend since 1997,lets see! Thats about 8 years ago,lol. :) Kinda shows ya how much I liked the guy,hehehe! But thats not whats triggering the lonliness for me :confused:

creedsister
01-16-2005, 08:16 PM
:roll: :roll: :hugs: they all Suck Anyways :D

JulieCitySlicker
01-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Heh! Ya no kiddin :lolsign:

RMadd
01-17-2005, 12:59 AM
I've never had a boyfriend... never wanna, either.
haven't had a serious girlfriend in a year or so... and that didn't even last that long.
hey, just as long as you're dealing w/ it by thinking & talking rather than bottling it up inside, that's awesome. keeping it in is bad shit.