Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
pick up lines [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : pick up lines

aussiecreeder
01-15-2005, 01:28 AM
okay guys what is the lamest one you have ever used? have any ever worked? girls what is the lamest one you have had used on you and does there exist a good one? i've never used one ( is that weird?) but there are some funny ones. i like "you're under arrest, you've got fine written all over you". :laugh:

hayley
01-15-2005, 03:04 AM
Lol that's a good one.

I must say that pick-up lines aren't used that much at all around here. It's so cheesy that it's a turn off :laugh: Does make me laugh though.

I do rememember this one guy, me and a group of friends were at a pool club, and this guy (he was very cute too, but such a dickhaed) He came straight up to me and said, "You look like you want babies, do you want to make some? Right here, right now?" Needless to say, I ran off, dragging my friends along with me ... :bump:

But there are some funny ones out there

aussiecreeder
01-15-2005, 04:46 AM
uh that sounds creepy as....i guess if they are funny then they might stand a chance.

hayley
01-15-2005, 04:49 AM
lol. Yeah if he had of said it in a funny way, I would have laughed but it just creeped me out, lol

aussiecreeder
01-15-2005, 04:53 AM
the wimpy ones like "did heaven lose an angel" wouldn't go down to well either i would imagine.

hayley
01-15-2005, 04:59 AM
:laugh: Good to capture some girl's heart ... but I think the random funny ones are the best :D lol

whitebird
01-15-2005, 11:04 AM
The last line that I had used on me was at a "Doors" concert. The song being performed got to the line "passion lady, forget your vows", and the man next to me wispered in my ear, "You know this song was written for you, don't you?"

My husband who was standing next to me on the other side had been warning me that that these guys were hitting on me, but I didn't believe him, till that line.

creedsister
01-15-2005, 12:49 PM
i freaking hate,em all, :D

creedsister
01-15-2005, 12:56 PM
i freaking hate,em all, :D
but come to think of it the last guy i think i hurt the poor dudes feelings, :D i had to Apolagize later I think was like it would be an honour if you would like to go with me to a movie or something at a reuion i told him it would be an honour if would leave me alone, He got over it :D

Xterminator27
01-15-2005, 01:38 PM
"is that a vaccumme battery in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

creedsister
01-15-2005, 02:35 PM
:d

Anna1011
01-15-2005, 04:38 PM
i prefer a guy to just be themselves and not hide behind some cheesy chat up line :)

hayley
01-15-2005, 04:49 PM
"is that a vaccumme battery in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
Haha yeah, or the "is that a carrot in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" :p

i prefer a guy to just be themselves and not hide behind some cheesy chat up line :)
Yeah I agree with you, theres nothing better than a guy who is themselves. :)

But you have to amditt, pick up lines are funny (in that stupid kinda way) :rolleyes:

Anna1011
01-15-2005, 05:04 PM
pick up lines are real funny, but not when some sleezy guy is using them.

Higher_Desire
01-15-2005, 05:34 PM
I know a lot of good ones. :D (Prolly why I'm still single...)

1. Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can definetly see myself in your pants.
2. If I told you that you have a beautiful body would you hold it against me?
3. Baby, I want you to make like an M&M and melt in my mouth but not in my hands.
4. I'm a plumber. Do you mind if I take a look at your pipes?
5. I'd like to climb under your kitchen sink and bang my wrench on your p-trap.
6. So, which modeling agency do you work for?
(**Just a note, I actually have gotten a date with that one.)
7. Well I know I must be in heaven. Otherwise I wouldn't be seeing an angel like you.
8. (This one is particularly good for black guys)... I'm just like a double-stuff oreo. Delicious chocolate on the outside, but full of everyone's favorite creamy goodness.

I'll think of some other ones later.

H-D :pimp:

aussiecreeder
01-15-2005, 10:41 PM

1. Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can definetly see myself in your pants.
3. Baby, I want you to make like an M&M and melt in my mouth but not in my hands.
7. Well I know I must be in heaven. Otherwise I wouldn't be seeing an angel like you.
8. (This one is particularly good for black guys)... I'm just like a double-stuff oreo. Delicious chocolate on the outside, but full of everyone's favorite creamy goodness.

lol those are funny but if i was a girl i don't know if i would want some random guy talking about my pluming lol.

HigherGirl
01-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Ha!! Ha!!!

Those are good ones Desire!!
I had a guy at a club one time ask me "How I liked my eggs in the morning?"...
I told him "Unfertilized!!" (very sarcastically)
He got the hint and walked away..

Anna1011
01-16-2005, 03:26 PM

haha id probly fall for some of those

Higher_Desire
01-16-2005, 07:30 PM
Ha!! Ha!!!

Those are good ones Desire!!
I had a guy at a club one time ask me "How I liked my eggs in the morning?"...
I told him "Unfertilized!!" (very sarcastically)
He got the hint and walked away..
LOL. That's funny. :D

This one may work...
Excuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerk
But I'm feelin' just a little stressed out from work
Could you punch me in the stomach and pull my hair
Spit on me, maybe gauge my eyes out
--Eminem - Just Lose It