Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Kennedy/Tremonti & Fozzy 01/18/05! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Kennedy/Tremonti & Fozzy 01/18/05!

Y2John
01-03-2005, 08:06 AM
www.fozzyrock.com

Hey members! I been a fan of Mark Tremonti, longer than I can rememeber! I just wanted to let everyone know that Mark will be appearing on WWE Superstar, Chris Jericho's NEW album! The band Fozzy, will be releasing their 3rd album entitled, "All That Remains" on January 18th 2005 (Feb. 22nd in Canada)! I got a sneak peak of the cut, and Tremonti fans are sure to love it!

Here is some info on the album, and where you can find out more.

All That Remains (ATR) also features guest appearances from some of the greatest guitarists in the world, including Mark Tremonti (Alter Bridge), Zakk Wylde (Ozzy, BLS), and Marty Friedman (Megadeth). World renowned rapper Bonecrusher and Alter Bridge singer Myles Kennedy also appear.

The record release will coincide with a video for the track Enemy, which will be airing on such places as Fuse & MTV, as well as multiple features in magazines such as Guitar One, Guitar World, Goldmine, Billboard as well as many others.

Also keep your eyes open to see the ad for ATR, featuring quotes about the record from some of the hugest names in music including Zakk, Howard Stern, Eddie Trunk, Paul Gilbert, John Petrucci and many others.

The CD single for Enemy is also released, so visit www.fozzyrock.com for more details & some samples off All That Remains! Don't be the only person in the world that is NOT banging your head to the NEW Fozzy sound.. we all know Mark & Myles will be!

Glad to be a part of this kick ass cummunity, so thanks to the great people who run this site! :smokin:

titan9
01-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Wow, it comes out January 18th? Didn't know that. Thanks for the info, I have a feeling I'll be picking up this CD.:D

Higher_Desire
01-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Cool. What songs are Tremonti and Kennedy on?

H-D :pimp:

benkenobi
01-03-2005, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=Higher_Desire]Cool. What songs are Tremonti and Kennedy on?
/QUOTE]

I forgot the name of the song Tremonti did work on. I don't know if Myles worked on the same song. I'll try to find it.

Trimontana
01-03-2005, 08:36 PM
i will ending buying this one...thanks

Mulletman
01-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Has nothing to do with Creed, moving.

aussiecreeder
01-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Jan 18th? wow that is alot sooner then i expected. with all of these guests on there i think i just have to get this. :) thanks for the info......

Bridge of Clay
01-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Mark's song is The Way I Am.

benkenobi
01-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Myle's song is Nameless Faceless.

Higher_Desire
01-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Mark's song is The Way I Am.
Myle's song is Nameless Faceless.
Cool. Thanks.

Has nothing to do with Creed, moving.
:confused:

H-D :pimp:

heinzel
01-05-2005, 04:14 AM
Well, I have listened to some music om that website. and this fuzzy band sucks ass hard man. I can you ab fans think this is some nice music?

hayley
01-08-2005, 03:50 AM
Wow that's awesome

titan9
01-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Well, I have listened to some music om that website. and this fuzzy band sucks ass hard man. I can you ab fans think this is some nice music?

I never said it was "nice" music. It's decent music when you consider the fact that Jericho(the lead singer) isn't really taking this whole music thing that seriously. His real job is Wrestling. What makes me interested is Mark and Myles being on it. I'd be interested to hear the songs that they have on there.