Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The "Happy New Year!" to Hayley [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The "Happy New Year!" to Hayley

revisfoot
12-31-2004, 02:50 AM
Hayley, dear, happy new year! I hope the celebration is good. Take care of yourself.

Your "board crush"
Andrew

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 02:54 AM
brown noser! :p

hayley
12-31-2004, 02:59 AM
LOL aww that's so freaking sweet I feel loved

Thank you Andrew! :D :hugs:

The Lithium
12-31-2004, 05:16 AM
Hey, I'm way more important than her!!

Anna1011
12-31-2004, 09:53 AM
hey guys happy New Year to you all.
New Year hugs for you all :hugs:

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 06:10 PM
hey this is discrimination........you can't have a new years thread to just one person! :)
<<<<wants his own new year's thread ;)

hayley
12-31-2004, 11:06 PM
Andrew loves me! Andrew loves me! ;)

Hang on I'll start a new years thread for EVERYONE :D

aussiecreeder
01-01-2005, 04:51 AM
Andrew loves me! Andrew loves me! ;)

Hang on I'll start a new years thread for EVERYONE :D

Hey I ain't sucking up like that. Hey Andrew you want to take this outside pal? I'll open up a can of whoop-arse! lol

revisfoot
01-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Bring it on, brother! But, since I don't want to resort to violence, I challenge you to...

Thumb wrestling!!

aussiecreeder
01-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Bring it on, brother! But, since I don't want to resort to violence, I challenge you to...

Thumb wrestling!!

okay! :) *starts thumb wrestling and puts laxitive in andrew's drink* try impressing her now going to the toilet every 5 minutes! lmao

hayley
01-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Eeew gross, GET AWAY YOU'LL POO YOUR PANTS!!! ;) *runs away screaming* hehe

But thumb wrestling? I want to see some action boys! :D

aussiecreeder
01-02-2005, 12:40 AM
Eeew gross, GET AWAY YOU'LL POO YOUR PANTS!!! ;) *runs away screaming* hehe

But thumb wrestling? I want to see some action boys! :D

you want action? as in man on man action? you've come to the wrong australian city hayley. sydney has all of that......lol. *winks at sincirr* lol

hayley
01-02-2005, 01:59 AM
EEW EEW EEW GROSSS not that kind of action! (Gross, nothing worse than seeing guy's in action) I mean wrestling action! Like body slams, breaking bones, twist of fates, DDT's, cross faces, swanton bombs!!!

:D

aussiecreeder
01-02-2005, 03:18 AM
oh that kind of action! i really had no idea what you were talking about i swear. ;)

revisfoot
01-02-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey, no laxatives! Well, between my trips to the restroom, I put the DDT all over your thumb! Finger-slams, and bone-crushers! All the while, "Metalingus" is playing in the background, and we have our damsel watching in disbelief....as the can is opened on you! muahahaha!! :P Just kidding. I'm sure we're all just sitting around, having a good time. I just hope I kiss her first ;)

hayley
01-02-2005, 03:03 PM
oh that kind of action! i really had no idea what you were talking about i swear. ;)
Yeah, of course. :rolleyes: :D

Hey, no laxatives! Well, between my trips to the restroom,
Make sure you wash you hands properly! ;)

I put the DDT all over your thumb! Finger-slams, and bone-crushers! All the while, "Metalingus" is playing in the background, and we have our damsel watching in disbelief....as the can is opened on you! muahahaha!! :P
THAT'S more like it! :chair:

Just kidding. I'm sure we're all just sitting around, having a good time. I just hope I kiss her first ;)
Aww! Easy tiger! ;) :p

aussiecreeder
01-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Damsel? Are you implying she needs rescuing? Revis women they are equals and don't need it. How was that for sucking up Hayley? lol
Suck on that buddy......j/k

hayley
01-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Damsel? Are you implying she needs rescuing? Revis women they are equals and don't need it. How was that for sucking up Hayley? lol
Suck on that buddy......j/k
LMAO

Nice, but ...............

I WANT MORE WRESTLING! :D :D :D

Xterminator27
01-02-2005, 11:22 PM
uh oh revisfoot

I think i see faceless kiwi around here.

YA BETTER RUN

hayley
01-02-2005, 11:50 PM
uh oh revisfoot

I think i see faceless kiwi around here.

YA BETTER RUN
Oh my god you actually remembered faceless. Weirdo ;)

Don't worry about X :D:D:D

aussiecreeder
01-02-2005, 11:52 PM
"And Aussie pulls out the Tasmanian Devil, a devestating move where he grabs his opponent and chews him to bits and makes snarling noises. Its all over folks."

aussiecreeder
01-02-2005, 11:53 PM
regarding my "man on man" comment before lol i need a question answered. lets be frank girl and girls usually are quite attractive to guys how come the reverse doesn't apply? for some reason i've always wondered that......

hayley
01-03-2005, 12:01 AM
"And Aussie pulls out the Tasmanian Devil, a devestating move where he grabs his opponent and chews him to bits and makes snarling noises. Its all over folks."
EEEWWW YOU EAT HUMANS AS WELL AS ANIMALS?!?!? You disgusting person, I'm not coming to Australia! ;)

regarding my "man on man" comment before lol i need a question answered. lets be frank girl and girls usually are quite attractive to guys how come the reverse doesn't apply? for some reason i've always wondered that......
Well. Theres a question that all girls must get asked everyday. :rolleyes: I think it's mainly because when you see guy on guy action, they act like girls, all poofy. Girls don't want to see guy on guy action with a womanish style. :mad: LOL. But I still think that even if guy on guy action was manly, it still wouldn't be a turn on for me, I don't know it's just disgusting ... God made Adam and Eve people, keep it that way! :eek:

aussiecreeder
01-03-2005, 12:05 AM
EEEWWW YOU EAT HUMANS AS WELL AS ANIMALS?!?!? You disgusting person, I'm not coming to Australia! ;)

Well. Theres a question that all girls must get asked everyday. :rolleyes: I think it's mainly because when you see guy on guy action, they act like girls, all poofy. Girls don't want to see guy on guy action with a womanish style. :mad: LOL. But I still think that even if guy on guy action was manly, it still wouldn't be a turn on for me, I don't know it's just disgusting ... God made Adam and Eve people, keep it that way! :eek:

But....But he forced me to. The winner got the prize and I win......boooo.
Fair enough and I understand perfectly its just guys who are all perverted lol.

hayley
01-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Fair enough and I understand perfectly its just guys who are all perverted lol.
Yes, that's true. ;)

aussiecreeder
01-03-2005, 12:11 AM
oh don't pull the innocent act on me now....;)

hayley
01-03-2005, 12:17 AM
:angel:

aussiecreeder
01-03-2005, 12:19 AM
^^^^^ who is she trying to fool? lol

revisfoot
01-03-2005, 12:56 AM
All of a sudden, revisfoot pulls a Frankenstein, and kicks some serious Australian booty!

lol.

As for the "damsel" comment...
I happen to be a big fan of chivalry. I believe women are beautiful and fragile and should be treated as such. I only have the most pure and loving respect for Hayley, because she is a woman. And, in that, I know I must treat her with care. :D

Revisfoot wins.

hayley
01-03-2005, 01:33 AM
^^^^^ who is she trying to fool? lol
Yeah, you're right. I'm no innocent angel. MUAHAHAHA I'M A DEVIL!!!! :D :D ;)

All of a sudden, revisfoot pulls a Frankenstein, and kicks some serious Australian booty!

lol.

I happen to be a big fan of chivalry. I believe women are beautiful and fragile and should be treated as such. I only have the most pure and loving respect for Hayley, because she is a woman. And, in that, I know I must treat her with care.

Revisfoot wins.
Oh. My. God. That was ....... beautiful. Seriously, that was so nice. :eek:

Wow, lol :thud:

I still love you Michael :D:D:D

aussiecreeder
01-03-2005, 02:48 AM

lol.

I happen to be a big fan of chivalry. I believe women are beautiful and fragile and should be treated as such. I only have the most pure and loving respect for Hayley, because she is a woman. And, in that, I know I must treat her with care. :D

Revisfoot wins.

Oh I have some competition lol......

Aussie pulls the "Waltzing Matilda" where he grabs the sheep (Hayley) and pulls her in a bag and runs off and runs away from the authorities (Revisfoot) except this time I win. That chivlary comment was a good one, I would have sworn my equality comment was unbeatable hehe. Pure hey? So you want to her to go to Texas for what? FOR WHAT? lol Don't believe this guy he is nothing but a fraud. ;)

revisfoot
01-03-2005, 01:26 PM
I am no fraud! I am a real Texan! A chivalrous Texan at that!

Well, Mr. Waltzing Matilda, it seems this contest cannot be won simply by our knowledge of the Force...but with our skills with a lightsaber *whoops up on Aussiecreeder, Darth Vader-style*!

hayley
01-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh I have some competition lol......
:eek: LOL

Aussie pulls the "Waltzing Matilda" where he grabs the sheep (Hayley) and pulls her in a bag
Oy! It better be a nice bag! ;) :D

Ohh no, now we're going Star Wars! :eek:

aussiecreeder
01-03-2005, 09:22 PM
I am no fraud! I am a real Texan! A chivalrous Texan at that!

Well, Mr. Waltzing Matilda, it seems this contest cannot be won simply by our knowledge of the Force...but with our skills with a lightsaber *whoops up on Aussiecreeder, Darth Vader-style*!

Oh the force is strong with this one.....Strong evil force eminating from this soul yes.

George's Bush gets Steve Irwin on the ground and it appears Aussie is doomed when his light saber is thrown from his grasp. It all appears lost and sad music starts playing in the cinema......when out of nowhere Aussie moves his saber with his knowledge of the force and thrusts the saber into his opponent's side. Aussie wins.....:D

hayley
01-03-2005, 11:18 PM
:eek: Oooh, he might have won, come on Andrew!! lol

revisfoot
01-04-2005, 01:21 AM
Well, George W. won't go for that now! Remember, I'm a pre-emptive attack type of guy! So, therefore, you wouldn't have been able to stab me first, because I would have gotten YOU first!

revisfoot
01-04-2005, 01:22 AM
BTW...what are we fighting for in the first place? The attention of a woman?!

Well, it's well worth it, so here's a smack to the head just for kicks!!

Hayley, let's dump this guy and go get some ice cream!

hayley
01-04-2005, 03:47 AM
Well, George W. won't go for that now! Remember, I'm a pre-emptive attack type of guy! So, therefore, you wouldn't have been able to stab me first, because I would have gotten YOU first!
Maybe he can come back to life ... :D

BTW...what are we fighting for in the first place? The attention of a woman?!

Well, it's well worth it, so here's a smack to the head just for kicks!!
Awww! I'm worth it?!?! LOL :kiss: Omg, there goes your first kiss! ;)

Hayley, let's dump this guy and go get some ice cream!
Icecream? Really? I'M COMING I'M COMING!! :laugh: But no wait, I can't leave Michael. Can he come too? :D Then after icecream .... ;) LOL

revisfoot
01-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Yes, we can ALL go for ice cream. *helps Michael up*

And, thank you for the kiss. :D

I got kissed! I got kissed!

hayley
01-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Yes, we can ALL go for ice cream. *helps Michael up*
Yay! *starts walking to icecream place* :D

And, thank you for the kiss. :D

I got kissed! I got kissed!
You're welcome. Do I get one in return? ;)

aussiecreeder
01-04-2005, 08:14 PM

speaking of george w and his pre-emptive strike would he have known about this weapon of mass distraction (hayley)? lol if you're george w you can't string a sentence together and so she'll tire of you after a week hehe.

revisfoot
01-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Yeah, but it doesn't matter if you've got weapons of mass destruction or not, I'll kick your butt anyways! lol.

Yeah, well, if you're Steve Irwin, then she DEFINETLY won't want to be with you. I mean, you're a guy who runs around in khaki shorts and hiking boots, and says things like, "I am inches away from death...but she is a beeeauty."

aussiecreeder
01-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Yeah, but it doesn't matter if you've got weapons of mass destruction or not, I'll kick your butt anyways! lol.

Yeah, well, if you're Steve Irwin, then she DEFINETLY won't want to be with you. I mean, you're a guy who runs around in khaki shorts and hiking boots, and says things like, "I am inches away from death...but she is a beeeauty."

i said weapons of mass destraction not destruction! ;) lol
hey and being around women is just like being with a crocodile. its exhilarting but at any moment they can decide to eat you alive! lol
perhaps i should not be steve irwin and instead i'll be heath ledger. try to beat that! : :D

revisfoot
01-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Okay, fine, I'm Benjamin McKenzie (Ryan from the OC)

aussiecreeder
01-04-2005, 08:28 PM

Is that the guy who looks like a young Russell Crowe?
Russell is an Aussie btw *winks at Hayley* hehe.

revisfoot
01-04-2005, 08:30 PM
haha, yeah, that's him. The "always brooding, always dark" kinda guy.

He's from, like, right down the road. lol.

hayley
01-04-2005, 11:42 PM
That's the kinda attitude I like! :D

Yeah, well, if you're Steve Irwin, then she DEFINETLY won't want to be with you.
Actually I think Steve rocks :laugh:Embarrassing to say, but one of my guilty pleasures ... CROCIDILE DIARIES ROCKS!! lol

hey and being around women is just like being with a crocodile. its exhilarting but at any moment they can decide to eat you alive! lol
Watch your mouth there! ;) Even though it's true, muaha.

perhaps i should not be steve irwin and instead i'll be heath ledger. try to beat that! : :D
Oh baby ...

Oh baby! :laugh:

The first one of you to tell me that you'll be Jeff Hardy will win my heart ... .lol

revisfoot
01-05-2005, 12:25 AM
I'll be Jeff Hardy :D

aussiecreeder
01-05-2005, 12:39 AM
okay he can be jeff hardy and i'll be larry mullen jnr (and i'm 25 lets pretend). who do choose? :D

revisfoot
01-05-2005, 12:43 AM
FINE! I'm Russel Crowe...and I'm 25. :D

hayley
01-05-2005, 01:57 AM
Oh my GOD, I have to CHOOSE between Jeff or Larry? Holy crap, I can't do it!

Wait, Andrew you have already broken my heart so I guess Larry wins! :laugh: ;)

No seriously, Jeff or Larry. Jeff or Larry. Jeff or Larry. Ahhhhhhhh :thud: hehe

revisfoot
01-05-2005, 01:21 PM
*Taken from "Romeo and Juliet"*

O, she is my lady, O she is my love
O, if she only knew she were...

NOW...
YOU quote Shakespeare, Mr. Aussie!!

aussiecreeder
01-05-2005, 06:32 PM
I've done better I write my own ORIGNAL stuff so there! :p Sure William may have thrown up if he saw it but there is more love in thinking up your own thoughts. Game, Set and Match Aussie! lol

revisfoot
01-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Yeah, but, you forget. I write my own stuff as well. They're called songs. Not only do I write them, but I also write the music and melodies and I PRODUCE them. Just check out "Burning to Live" at www.thecomebackrock.tk

Now I'm back in the saddle ;)

aussiecreeder
01-05-2005, 06:39 PM
oh crap!!!!!

What you Texans forget is that Australia and New Zealand have a very special relationship. I'm not sure if its because of the ANZAC tradition or the geographical relationship or Australia thrashing New Zealand at;

Cricket
Rugby Union
Rugby League
Netball
Basketball
Soccer

but nonetheless there is a relationship. It may be a strained one and we make fun of their Prime Minister but nonetheless there is a relationship lol. Talking of relationships your President and our Prime Minister share a VERY special relationship LMAO.

revisfoot
01-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Hey now! No George W. jokes! lol.

So, I take it that Australia's relationship with New Zealand is about the same as AussieCreeder's relationship with his HAND?

aussiecreeder
01-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Hey now! No George W. jokes! lol.

So, I take it that Australia's relationship with New Zealand is about the same as AussieCreeder's relationship with his HAND?

Oh that was a low blow (pun intended)! lol
Its a bit of a friendly rivalvry I'ld say because well when a country is so inferior and small how can you hate them? hehehe

revisfoot
01-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Oh, so it's more like my relationship with the Lithium. He's too inferior and pre-pubescent to hate. ;)

hayley
01-06-2005, 04:43 AM
*Taken from "Romeo and Juliet"*

O, she is my lady, O she is my love
O, if she only knew she were...

NOW...
YOU quote Shakespeare, Mr. Aussie!!
Ohh wow! :D ROMEO AND JULIET IS MY FAVOURITE FRICKIN' MOVIE!! :D:D:D

Btw Michael, loving the relationship between Oz and NZ. ;)

Oh dude ... that's low ... lol

revisfoot
01-06-2005, 01:55 PM
It's all in good fun, though. We're all friends.

What's that butt-butt smell? Oh...here comes the Lith...

hayley
01-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Yes ... of course it's all in good fun ... lol LITH HERE READ THAT :laugh:

And butt-butt? Yes I'm sure he has a nice butt! ;) LOL

aussiecreeder
01-06-2005, 06:44 PM
yeah what is that smell? Did Lith forget to flush again? :laugh:

hayley
01-07-2005, 02:23 AM
Lol