THis is for my Main Squeeze

Hugs & Kisses

Doc

creedsister
12-25-2004, 11:32 PM
:D Why Thanx :D

hayley
12-26-2004, 02:23 AM
Uhhh for once I have to say ... what the heck?

aussiecreeder
12-26-2004, 06:53 PM
yeah who is your love? how can you have a love on the board when this is your first post?

JulieCitySlicker
12-26-2004, 07:13 PM
:wtf:

Dogstar
12-26-2004, 07:43 PM
*scratches head*

hayley
12-27-2004, 04:01 AM
And what a way to put it ... main squeeze ... interesting .................

aussiecreeder
12-27-2004, 07:38 PM
so if you have main squeezes you must have not so main squeezes right?.....the plot thickens!

creedsister
12-27-2004, 07:46 PM
:smokin: yeah who is your love? how can you have a love on the board when this is your first post?
:D More In Likely Just Mental :D

aussiecreeder
12-27-2004, 07:51 PM
:smokin:
:D More In Likely Just Mental :D

yep that sounds about right! :) doc hasen't posted since that i've seen so this is bizarre to say the least.

creedsister
12-27-2004, 09:15 PM
yep that sounds about right! :) doc hasen't posted since that i've seen so this is bizarre to say the least.
Yes It Is bizarre :D whats up with Doc :wtf:

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 01:10 AM
Yes It Is bizarre :D whats up with Doc :wtf:

*chews on carrot* uh what's up doc? ha ha ha lame joke no.1 :)

hayley
12-28-2004, 03:54 AM
Actually that was a classic .. :clap: lol

I have an idea, let's all just pretend we know who he is, what he's on, and what the hell he's talking about ..... and we love him ..... awwww

hayley
12-28-2004, 03:55 AM
Give him some CF lovin'

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:04 AM
Give him some CF lovin'

but hayley he's only just met us, i think its a bit early to start taking off our clothes! :D
that was the corniest joke of all time but i'll take the applause....:)

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:10 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: You're mean ... :crying: I don't want to take off my clothes, just the kind friendly loving! Not the hot sexy loving! Get it right! Lol

Xterminator27
12-28-2004, 04:14 AM
man you two have been going at it like crazy,

And in every thread too!

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:15 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: You're mean ... :crying: I don't want to take off my clothes, just the kind friendly loving! Not the hot sexy loving! Get it right! Lol

wait a guy and a girl can merely be friends and not want to get in eachother's pants? is that even possible? lol j/k

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:16 AM
It's those bloody Australians ... never stop talking

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:17 AM
Sorry I still love you X ;)

Xterminator27
12-28-2004, 04:24 AM
Sorry I still love you X ;)

Who dosnt??? :D

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:33 AM
Oh, I can think of just a few ... :cool:

But you're special because you get to watch 2 movies, so what the hell :D

creedsister
12-28-2004, 03:19 PM
:D :D :D Who dosnt??? :D

fly1853
12-28-2004, 04:31 PM
last time i read something like this it went kind of like, "I love you...told you I would post it here". :rolleyes: and then the lady replied. Maybe she hasn't seen it yet?

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 08:18 PM
last time i read something like this it went kind of like, "I love you...told you I would post it here". :rolleyes: and then the lady replied. Maybe she hasn't seen it yet?

so there is a lucky lady amongst us? ah the plot thickens.......:)
this is really stupid yet somehow entertaining......

creedsister
12-28-2004, 09:03 PM
:D its very entertaning, i will agree....

JulieCitySlicker
12-28-2004, 09:05 PM
Who dosnt??? :D

You really feel safe enough to ask that question ;)

hayley
12-29-2004, 03:50 AM
It would be better if this Doc guy just posted again ... COME ON POST :D

aussiecreeder
12-29-2004, 09:04 PM
a late entry for post of the year......doc! :)

creedsister
12-29-2004, 09:10 PM
a late entry for post of the year......doc! :)
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, DOC WE REALLY LOVE YOU MAN, I MEAN WE REALLY LOVE YOU, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hayley
12-29-2004, 11:52 PM
I Love You Doc

fly1853
12-29-2004, 11:59 PM
your santa is freaking me out a little :o

aussiecreeder
12-30-2004, 06:33 PM

hey at least santa brings you presents, now we've got kurt who brought out courtney love! :rolleyes: kurt was a great songwriter but what did he ever see in that woman?

fly1853
12-30-2004, 10:34 PM
Maybe Santa brought Kurt rose colored glasses? If she had a chance, maybe there's some hope for me still.lol

No word from Doc yet, uh?

creedsister
12-30-2004, 11:28 PM
hey at least santa brings you presents, now we've got kurt who brought out courtney love! :rolleyes: kurt was a great songwriter but what did he ever see in that woman?
:D must been the drugs, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 01:33 AM
:D must been the drugs, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hey with whatever he was on any woman could become attractive......

hayley
12-31-2004, 01:47 AM
That's a very mean thing to say! You hurt my feelings! :crying: Just kidding ;) I thought the Santa was cute. :D

He never wanted to be with her, he didn't love her and he tried to get away but couldn't because she was too obvsessive and too controlling over him. (Sorry, but the Kurt and Courtney DVD that I have just recenlty watched really put a perspective on things) :D And she's a murderer. Well, someone is. :mad1:

hey with whatever he was on any woman could become attractive......
I do admitt, that at sometimes Courtney can look very pretty, when she makes an effort to do her hair and put some decent makeup on she can look very nice, but other than that she's an ugly stupid cow. :D

Wow, I do talk! :o

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 01:50 AM
That's a very mean thing to say! You hurt my feelings! :crying: Just kidding ;) I thought the Santa was cute. :D

He never wanted to be with her, he didn't love her and he tried to get away but couldn't because she was too obvsessive and too controlling over him. (Sorry, but the Kurt and Courtney DVD that I have just recenlty watched really put a perspective on things) :D And she's a murderer. Well, someone is. :mad1:

I do admitt, that at sometimes Courtney can look very pretty, when she makes an effort to do her hair and put some decent makeup on she can look very nice, but other than that she's an ugly stupid cow. :D

Wow, I do talk! :o

i kind of liked the santa lol.....in the spirit of the season how bout a really drunk guy at a bar hehe?
i'm not convinced she is a murderer and that is purely conjecture but this has being debated 100 times before. i don't know how much i would accept from a DVD or a book on the subject. there are crazy fans paying stupid amounts of money for diaries and the like.

hayley
12-31-2004, 02:00 AM
i kind of liked the santa lol.....in the spirit of the season how bout a really drunk guy at a bar hehe?
Sounds a little more ... interesting. :D

i'm not convinced she is a murderer and that is purely conjecture but this has being debated 100 times before.
Oh yes for sure, but I believe that it can't be debated enough. I have only just recently got into Nirvana's music, and started looking into the death of Kurt Cobain. It really devestates me, and I know that I probably will never put it to rest.

don't know how much i would accept from a DVD or a book on the subject. there are crazy fans paying stupid amounts of money for diaries and the like.
Yeah that's true. Have you seen the Kurt and Courtney DVD though? I mean I know alot of it is just for TV, but that stuff on there was really revealing. I know we will never know the whole truth but we can only try to put it together ourselves I guess.

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 02:03 AM
Sounds a little more ... interesting. :D

Oh yes for sure, but I believe that it can't be debated enough. I have only just recently got into Nirvana's music, and started looking into the death of Kurt Cobain. It really devestates me, and I know that I probably will never put it to rest.

Yeah that's true. Have you seen the Kurt and Courtney DVD though? I mean I know alot of it is just for TV, but that stuff on there was really revealing. I know we will never know the whole truth but we can only try to put it together ourselves I guess.

yeah for your avatar you could have a guy passed out with his blonde bombshell next to him while he gets his stomach pumped! :eek: lol

anyhow back to kurt i haven't seen the dvd i admit but i can't imagine its too different from other such releases. i think there is little behind the conspiracy theory myself and that kurt like such men as jim morrison and layne staley can only blame themselves for their downfall. all 3 men created great music but i don't think those around them were responsible for their deaths.

hayley
12-31-2004, 05:11 AM
yeah for your avatar you could have a guy passed out with his blonde bombshell next to him while he gets his stomach pumped! :eek: lol
Eeew, gross. Lol.

anyhow back to kurt i haven't seen the dvd i admit but i can't imagine its too different from other such releases. i think there is little behind the conspiracy theory myself and that kurt like such men as jim morrison and layne staley can only blame themselves for their downfall. all 3 men created great music but i don't think those around them were responsible for their deaths.
Hmmm, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one ( :eek: ) lol. I don't really know much about Morrison or Staley so I can't come up with a personal opinion about their deaths, but Kurt Cobain's is more close to my heart. I mean to be honest, I think I'm still about 50/50 on whether he was murdered, or whether he comitted suicide, but now after seeing this DVD, I'm leaving towards the murder case more than the suicide. Just because of all the evidence, how Kurt spent his last days, what he said and did during those last days, etc. It's just hard to understand, and we will never know the whole truth, that's what makes me angry, because we will never know. It's just so hard too say what I believe happened, but I will always think about it and I probably will never ever come up with something solid.

fly1853
12-31-2004, 11:32 AM
[QUOTE=- hayley -]That's a very mean thing to say! You hurt my feelings! :crying: Just kidding ;) I thought the Santa was cute. :D

He was, but did u see those beedy, little eyes? ;)

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 06:43 PM
Eeew, gross. Lol.

Hmmm, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one ( :eek: ) lol. I don't really know much about Morrison or Staley so I can't come up with a personal opinion about their deaths, but Kurt Cobain's is more close to my heart. I mean to be honest, I think I'm still about 50/50 on whether he was murdered, or whether he comitted suicide, but now after seeing this DVD, I'm leaving towards the murder case more than the suicide. Just because of all the evidence, how Kurt spent his last days, what he said and did during those last days, etc. It's just hard to understand, and we will never know the whole truth, that's what makes me angry, because we will never know. It's just so hard too say what I believe happened, but I will always think about it and I probably will never ever come up with something solid.

He did become somewhat of a recluse near the end and he always seem to be a little troubled particulary with Courtney. I think that she didn't make his life easier but that he took his own life. There is mystery around Morrison's death as well because a cause of death was never established but it seems like it was self-induced considering he was only 27 (same age as cobain).

hayley
12-31-2004, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE=- hayley -]He was, but did u see those beedy, little eyes? ;)
:eyes: Hehe

He did become somewhat of a recluse near the end and he always seem to be a little troubled particulary with Courtney.
Oh defenitly, they were always having trouble with their 'relationship'.

There is mystery around Morrison's death as well because a cause of death was never established but it seems like it was self-induced considering he was only 27 (same age as cobain).
Ohhh, I see. That's interesting. It's weird isn't it, trying to come up with our own conclusions. The mysteries of death are the hardest things to figure out.

aussiecreeder
01-01-2005, 04:16 AM
Trying to draw conclusions from books or dvds is not the easiest thing to do because you only have so much information at your disposal. All I know is that Yoko Ono was tame in comparison to Courtney Love.

hayley
01-01-2005, 04:27 AM
Trying to draw conclusions from books or dvds is not the easiest thing to do because you only have so much information at your disposal.
That's true, I guess it happens with everything. TV, radio, newspaper, etc. Unless it's first hand information. Hmm, the weird way of communication these days. :rolleyes:

All I know is that Yoko Ono was tame in comparison to Courtney Love.
I have heard of Yoko Ono, but what is that? :confused: heh

aussiecreeder
01-01-2005, 04:41 AM
That's true, I guess it happens with everything. TV, radio, newspaper, etc. Unless it's first hand information. Hmm, the weird way of communication these days. :rolleyes:

I have heard of Yoko Ono, but what is that? :confused: heh

She was John Lennon's significant other and gets a lot of the blame for the problems within that band.