Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Snow!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Snow!!!!!

fluttergirl
12-22-2004, 10:10 AM
It is snowing in Texas, I was wearing jeans a tee and flipflops yesterday!
OMG!
Yayness! :D :D :D :D :D

JulieCitySlicker
12-22-2004, 11:15 AM
Ewww! Snow sucks :eek:

Alter Shredder
12-22-2004, 11:16 AM
congrats, you finally got some snow...;)

titan9
12-22-2004, 11:54 AM
I live in Michigan and we, of course, have snow and are going to get another 4-7 inches the next couple of days. Plus it's cold as heck! I'd kill to go to Hawaii right now.......:D

JulieCitySlicker
12-22-2004, 11:59 AM
I live in Michigan and we, of course, have snow and are going to get another 4-7 inches the next couple of days. Plus it's cold as heck! I'd kill to go to Hawaii right now.......:D

I used to live in Michigan,so I know all about the weather there :eek: I moved the heck out of there almost 3 years ago,I live in St Louis now :D

titan9
12-22-2004, 01:06 PM
Lol. See, I could never see myself moving out of Michigan. I don't really like the weather(but it is nice during the Summer usually) but practically my entire family is here and I just like this state for some reason. I could, however, see myself moving into a different part of the state(Flint isn't exactly a safe place to live, lol) but never out of the state.

I will say this:I visited St. Louis a year and a half ago and it was beautiful there. We went to, I guess, downtown St. Louis by the dome that the Rams play in.

fluttergirl
12-22-2004, 06:30 PM
yes, michael, i did get my snow, it was wonderful, thank you, now send some that will STICK

lol but see, this snow is falloing on green grass, cuz it was warm enough for t shirts up til yesterday, its awesome.....

Dogstar
12-22-2004, 06:45 PM
I went to Rhode Island for my family Christmas and we got two inches, just enough to make it purrrty. I was a happy girl :)

Higher_Desire
12-22-2004, 09:05 PM
Man. I hate snow. Whoever invented it needs to be drug out into the street and shot. The only thing it's good for is the Finney Fun Run, but that's it. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go back to my "Running Naked..." thread.)

H-D :xmas:

fluttergirl
12-23-2004, 12:46 AM
:(

sniff
well then

Mulletman
12-23-2004, 01:01 AM
Yea its snowing right now in northern Houston. I live here in the southwest side, so we'll get a flake or two, but it will evaporate before it hits the ground.

fluttergirl
12-23-2004, 01:25 AM
thats how it was this morning when i went into work, but when i came home, it had stuck
well, everywhere but the sidewalks, but it never does there...