Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
About yourself [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : About yourself

Trimontana
12-12-2004, 10:09 AM
Describe yourself in this thread....write all that you want about yourself here...where did you study?, where you were born, good or bad experiences that happened to you........bla,bla,bla..... :D

creedsister
12-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Dont you mean WERE YOU WERE BORN ~~NOT WHERE DID YOU BORN :roll: :roll:

Trimontana
12-12-2004, 11:42 AM
Dont you mean WERE YOU WERE BORN ~~NOT WHERE DID YOU BORN :roll: :roll:

You´re rite Creedsister....i fixed it...but you also had a mistake on your writing....... :D
I do it all the time.

creedsister
12-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Noooooooooo i do it 95% percent of the time, It Makes Me Feel Good To See Somebody Else Do It For A Change :D You Know :D

Trimontana
12-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Noooooooooo i do it 95% percent of the time, It Makes Me Feel Good To See Somebody Else Do It For A Change :D You Know :D

You are cool!!! :smokin:

hayley
12-12-2004, 02:39 PM
Hmmm what should I say. :p I was born in Auckland, New Zealand. I now live in the capital of NZ, Wellington. I have been living here for about 4 years now. My birthday is on Christmas Day. :D I left school a couple of weeks ago after doing my last set of exams, and I will be working full time next year. :)

My favourite bands are U2, Creed, Alter Bridge, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and Shihad! :D

RMadd
12-12-2004, 03:01 PM
I was born in Florida (on Amelia Island, the northeastern-most corner of the state), moved to the Lou when I was 3. Now I'm a 20-year old sophomore at Southwest Missouri State University in Springfield MO (AB's coming here w/ Submersed & Silvertide Jan 25... I damn near crapped on myself when I found that out!!!!!!!!). My major is political science, minor is history. ummmm.... birthday is October 1...... I love music: I'm pushing 10,000 songs on my computer here. most favorite bands include: Creed, Alter Bridge, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Third Eye Blind, matchbox twenty, P.O.D., and Sister Hazel, among many others

Dogstar
12-12-2004, 06:29 PM
I was born in Providence, R.I., many moons ago. I graduated from the University of Rhode Island and have been working for many years in the newspaper industry. I'm addicted to live music :D.

Trimontana
12-12-2004, 06:38 PM
I was born in Spain but i am half portuguesse cos of my dad. I studied marketing and sales for 3 years at the uni and i speak 3 languages. I am 27 and i live in London since 2000. i am a only child and i love travelling. I love collect t-shirts and i am addicted to buy dvd´s and cd´s. I am a manager of a tanning salon and i love to change my hair color every month. My fav bands are Papa Roach,Creed,AB,Springsteen, Skid Row, Whitesnake, Iron Maiden, Megadeth and The Scorpions.....

TeriB19
12-13-2004, 09:53 PM
I was born in Philly, grew up at the Jersey Shore. I went to Glassboro State College back when it was still called Glassboro State College. (If I had and extra $10 million, it would be called Teri University instead of Rowan University like it is now). Anyway, I digress. I left GSC in '87 to take a full-time position in Atlantic City, where I have remained since. I'm married with two darling children, Damian and Satan. My hubby is halfway through his deployment in Kuwait.

Since I joined this message board, I have met the most awesome group of people. Some I've met in person, some I only know through pictures and on the other end of an IM box, but they are all, nonetheless, a fantastic group of people that I am pleased to call my friends.

Xterminator27
12-13-2004, 10:54 PM
I am your king

need I say more?

creedsister
12-13-2004, 11:08 PM
:D charming

Torn Daredevil
12-13-2004, 11:11 PM
I'm from right outside Milwaukee, WI and I'm a 19 year-old freshman at Purdue University, majoring in film studies. I love music almost as much as movies. Fave bands - AB, Creed (except that I hate Stapp now), Tantric, MF4, VR, The Darkness, Audioslave, Submersed, etc...

I also play guitar (decently), and sing (very well) and have recorded some stuff (some of which you can find floating around AB boards).

Edit: Forgot to mention that I am a Christian. I went to a Lutheran high school, and Purdue is the first public school I've ever gone to (40,000 students LOL).

Cool to hear about all of you!

aussiecreeder
12-14-2004, 12:05 AM
I was born in Melbourne, Australia back in 82 and I am still living there. So far I haven't being out of the country although I have travelled around my massive country a little bit at least on the east coast where most people live. I am sports mad playing a host of sports growing up like AFL, cricket, tennis and roller hockey. I obviously love my music with Pearl Jam being my fav band over the journey. I have a Diploma in Human Resources and am nearing completion of a Bachelor of Entrepreneurship.

revisfoot
12-14-2004, 12:40 AM
Let's see...
I was born and raised in Vernon, TX. Birthday is Feb 21, 1986. I am now a Freshman at Vernon College, and I want to be an elementary music teacher. I play guitar in a band called the Comeback, but I can play 8 other various instruments. I kind of see myself as the artistic anchor in my band. I like to oil paint and write music/lyrics. I am a Christian. I'm a minority, meaning, I am a straight white non-smoking male under the age of 25. lol. My favorite bands are Creed, The Tea Party, and I'm really digging Collective Soul right now.
I like to date, and I'm really big into chivalry. I like classic novels, such as "The Count of Monte Cristo" or "Gullivers Travels." I was never an A student in high school, and I was never in the "popular" crowd, so getting a fresh start in college was awesome. Make lots of new friends, meet lots of new people. Yeah, rock and roll.

Dani
12-14-2004, 03:39 AM
I was born in Brisbane Australia in 1984. My family moved to Sydney when I was 4 years old and I have lived here ever since. I'm a really shy person, sometimes painfully, but I'm working on it ;) I was studying for a diploma in Food Technology but due to some circumstances I gave it away. I hope to go back in a few years and study for a degree in Nutrition. I love sport (mainly Rugby), music - AB, Creed, A Perfect Circle, Silverchair, Muse.... and TV - I have an unhealthy, geeky obsession for The X-Files :o
I have been working full time this last year, saving money for a trip to Europe. I'll get there eventually :D

Mulletman
12-14-2004, 10:03 PM
My name is Al and I was born in Mexico in 83 and then moved to Houston. Im almost 22 and I've been here in Texas for 21 years. I attend the University of Houston at Victoria with a major in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics.

TeriB19
12-14-2004, 10:25 PM
My name is Al and I was born in Mexico in 83 and then moved to Houston. Im almost 22 and I've been here in Texas for 21 years. I attend the University of Houston at Victoria with a major in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics. I have the patience of a saint!!!

I'd definitely have to agree with that last part, Al. :) ;)

Mulletman
12-14-2004, 10:56 PM
lol Cute