Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
What would you like to.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to....

Trimontana
12-10-2004, 06:08 AM
...change in this world?

I would like to change the rudness of people. I would like to change the hipocressy of people. People doesn´t care about feelings and emotions any more. Everything is all about money and possesions: me, me, me, me, me....

Post you thoughts here about what do you want to change in this era. Even if you think is a small thing but for you it`s very important.

Torn Daredevil
12-10-2004, 09:17 AM
I would like Britney Spears to not be married.

jarofsap
12-10-2004, 12:29 PM
"I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do."

...............................if you don't know that song then your missing out.
:smokin:

creedsister
12-10-2004, 12:59 PM
If I Lived In It I Would Worry About It, But If I Could John Lennon Was The Man With A Plan, My Advice Is Dont Let The World Change You, Stick to your guns Stand Up What For What You Believe In Mo Matter What The Cost Stand Your Ground Dont Be Overcomed By The Worlds Design You Know Whats Right You Know Whats Wrong~~As The Desire And Wanted To Change A World Filled With Greed Hunger Power Evil Aint Nothing New We Can Only Tell Others To Come Together For Love And Peace And In Case You Have Not Noticed Only Tragedys And Chaos Seems To Do That We Cant Change The World And Its Not Really The World But The People In It, So Before The World Can Change People Must Change Some Will Some Never Will I Can Only Pray For Those That Can Be Changed I Eyes Will Be Open When A Few Can Put Down There Difference And Dwell In Peace And Fight For It And Whats Right, IM THE MEAN TIME, ROCK ON, And To Really Put It All In A Nutshell As To The Above I Would Change All The :D :horseshit

creedsister
12-10-2004, 01:01 PM
"I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do."

...............................if you don't know that song then your missing out.
:smokin:
I Know It :jam: :jam:

Trimontana
12-10-2004, 01:25 PM
That`s very nice creedsister

creedsister
12-10-2004, 01:38 PM
:) well thanks, i get worked up sometimes HAHA :D

titan9
12-10-2004, 01:47 PM
I'd like to change alot. I'd like to see people start to actually care about those less fortunate, the poor people in this world. I'd like to see all people give unselfishly and stop being only about themselves and the people closest to them. I'd like to see peace in this world, and an end to all wars. I'd like to see people stop being so judgmental towards people of other religions and preferences and I'd like to see those same people be more open minded about things. There's many more things I'd like to see happen, but I'd say these are some of the most important ones to me.

Dogstar
12-10-2004, 05:59 PM
Well said, titan9. Pretty much sums up what I'd like, too.

JulieCitySlicker
12-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Everything!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
12-10-2004, 10:11 PM
At THIS EXACT MOMENT... I'd like Darrell Abbott back...
R.I.P. Dime...

I'd make it so that Stupid Fucks with Guns Don't go and Shoot Guitar Players because they blame them for their Problems... FUCK YOU NATHAN GALE...