Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
London Pictures-Mean Fiddler-12.03.04 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : London Pictures-Mean Fiddler-12.03.04

Trimontana
12-05-2004, 11:53 AM
I added today and finally my pixs from Manchester. The Manchester ones are the first seventeen pictures....and the one with the guys it's me ;) ...after 5 hours outside the venue in the cold i felt like OMG!!!! Hehehehe....I added as well the song set Michael gave at London concert. I hope you like those too. :D

The one with the guys is my friend Mila....i didn't take any picture with the guys this time because i did in Manchester, but we took both a pix with Michael (those are very dark). I am having a problem in posting the pixs in Manchester.
Hope you like them. The most of them are from the soundcheck.

Click here:
www.photobucket.com/albums/v608/trimontana

riggersversion1
12-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Hey great photo's. :)

I remember you from the queue.

I was the tall guy, with the long hair just in front.

Riggers Version 1.

Trimontana
12-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Hey great photo's. :)

I remember you from the queue.

I was the tall guy, with the long hair just in front.

Riggers Version 1.

Thanks man.
I can't remember you man, sorry. My mind is still in shocked....i feel very sick for the last two days....maybe if you post any picture of you i will remember you. :D

Dogstar
12-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Awesome pics, Trimontana. Thanks for sharing!

Trimontana
12-05-2004, 02:49 PM
Awesome pics, Trimontana. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, Darling!!! :D

Higher_Desire
12-05-2004, 06:28 PM
Great photos, babe! I'm still praying that I'm going to see a Boise Idaho date on their tour page eventually. I wanna meet Mark so bad.

H-D :pimp:

Trimontana
12-06-2004, 10:21 AM
Great photos, babe! I'm still praying that I'm going to see a Boise Idaho date on their tour page eventually. I wanna meet Mark so bad.

H-D :pimp:

Thank you Baby!!! :) I will pray for you...so you can go and meet the guys, Colin.