Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB, baby!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB, baby!!

hayley
11-17-2004, 06:05 PM
Who else can't WAIT for this album?!? :D :D :D :D I'm so excited, this is gonna be AWESOME! I have waited so long for the next U2 album, and finally, the magic has come out again.

I'm going into town on Sunday night (The album is out Monday here) Because the main music stores around New Zealand are having a midnight launch, and you can get the U2 HTDAAB Box Set (That's the one I'm getting) With a free exclusive U2 t-shirt, and the new 48 page book that's out. :D I can't wait.

And as most of you will probably know, U2 are planning to do a world tour. I think the chances now of them coming to New Zealand are very slim, but me and Faceless Kiwi (yes, he's still around) :rolleyes: are planning to go over to Sydney, Australia, to see them!! :D :D

Ahahahahaha this is all just too exciting

Trimontana
11-17-2004, 06:10 PM
I know how you feel man!!! That remember me when i was expecting for GAWM from Papa Roach. That trip you are gonna make and the excitment reminds me when P Roach released "LoveHateTragedy" and i made 6 days tour around Europe to see them...ohhhhhh!!! What a memories!!!!!
Man i live in London so anything about them that comes to me i will let you know...i will send you a PM...have a good trip man!!!All the luck!!! :D

hayley
11-17-2004, 06:22 PM
Oh thank you so much! :) It won't be until late next year, but I can't help but feel excited now! :D:D:D

scrit
11-17-2004, 06:47 PM
I'm going to buy their new cd probably. I havn't paid mch attention to their other singles but I really like vertigo.

Dogstar
11-17-2004, 06:59 PM
I haven't heard Vertigo, but I'll be getting the CD :D.

aussiecreeder
11-18-2004, 12:21 AM
hey hayley if you see them in melbourne i'll be your concert buddy my sheep lover! :D ;)

this comes out the same day in aus as pj's greatest hits and creed's greatest hits. i can't believe i'm doing this but i may not get creed's the day it comes out....depends on finances.

Torn Daredevil
11-18-2004, 07:48 PM
I have ... ahem....heard... the CD. The first half is really strong, but things get way too slow by the end. It's a solid album, but nothing mind-blowing.

benkenobi
11-19-2004, 04:27 PM
I still love listening to this guys!!! :D I heard the album over at VH1, and I can't get "City of Blinding Lights" out of my head. It means so much to me right now, concerning this significant other. ;)

aussiecreeder
11-19-2004, 07:01 PM
I still love listening to this guys!!! :D I heard the album over at VH1, and I can't get "City of Blinding Lights" out of my head. It means so much to me right now, concerning this significant other. ;)

benkenobi is in love....how disgusting! j/k

hayley
11-20-2004, 02:33 AM
hey hayley if you see them in melbourne i'll be your concert buddy my sheep lover! :D ;)
Really? CRIKEY, I'd love that mate! ;) :D :D I'll remember that, and I will get back to you next year. Lol. :cool:

I have ... ahem....heard... the CD. The first half is really strong, but things get way too slow by the end. It's a solid album, but nothing mind-blowing.
Hey now, that's what you call a great album. That's what U2 are so brilliant at, mixing all kinds of music into the one album, it's sheer magic. :D One more day to go, ooooh I'm getting sooo excitedddddd

The Lithium
11-20-2004, 11:28 AM
I just downloaded this album, and I LOOOOVE every song, OH MY GOD, this is good!! The Edge is awesome on this album, CHECK IT OUT EVERYONE!!! It'll be released on a few days!

Torn Daredevil
11-20-2004, 06:52 PM
It's OK. Don't get every too excited, because it's not groundbreaking.

The Lithium
11-20-2004, 07:30 PM
City of Blinding Lights and A Man And A Woman are WOOWW!!!

Trimontana
11-21-2004, 12:34 PM
I loved the album as well...and vertigo video

Torn Daredevil
11-21-2004, 01:42 PM
The Vertigo video looks like a big Target ad. Am I the only one who has noticed this???

Trimontana
11-21-2004, 02:26 PM
The Vertigo video looks like a big Target ad. Am I the only one who has noticed this???

What you mean with that?, i don't understand you exactly.

The Lithium
11-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Well, no, I clearly see that too, I think everybody does.

scrit
11-21-2004, 07:09 PM
I was thinkin it looked like an ipod add...............could be just me

Torn Daredevil
11-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Scrit, the music video is different than the iPod ad. In the video they're in these two rings that look exactly like the Target logo and it's really distracting.

aussiecreeder
11-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Really? CRIKEY, I'd love that mate! ;) :D :D I'll remember that, and I will get back to you next year. Lol. :cool:

Hey now, that's what you call a great album. That's what U2 are so brilliant at, mixing all kinds of music into the one album, it's sheer magic. :D One more day to go, ooooh I'm getting sooo excitedddddd

hey hayley i didn't catch the cricket, how much did NZ end up making? oh wait a sec i've just caught word they got bowled out for about 75 wow how pathetic! ;) :D glenn mcgrath made 50? hahaha

hey sheep i'm not into that sort of thing......i like people.

scrit
11-22-2004, 05:18 PM
Scrit, the music video is different than the iPod ad. In the video they're in these two rings that look exactly like the Target logo and it's really distracting.

I see what you mean after i watched it again. I don't know how i diddn't see it before. (it does look a LITTLE like an ipod though :) )

hayley
11-29-2004, 04:07 PM
I just downloaded this album, and I LOOOOVE every song, OH MY GOD, this is good!! The Edge is awesome on this album, CHECK IT OUT EVERYONE!!! It'll be released on a few days!
Aww! I'm so proud! :D :D Lol I'm hearing ya, man!! The whole album is AMAZING, I LOVE CRUMBS!! That song bloody rocks, it's a masterpeice. Can't WAIT to see them live.

Lol. I didn't really like the Vertigo video, I thought they could have done something better with it, seeing as it was their first single.

hey hayley i didn't catch the cricket, how much did NZ end up making? oh wait a sec i've just caught word they got bowled out for about 75 wow how pathetic! ;) :D glenn mcgrath made 50? hahaha

hey sheep i'm not into that sort of thing......i like people.
I don't like you anymore. :( You're mean! :( Lol. It was shocking, yes. Very shocking. Actually, it was awful. Enough said. :o

Torn Daredevil
11-29-2004, 05:56 PM
The first half of the album kicks so much ass!

Dogstar
11-29-2004, 09:22 PM
Upon first listen, I like it! It's really rockin'! I have to listen to it more to digest it fully, but I'm with you, Hellboy, the first half is kick-ass.

Jester
11-30-2004, 04:15 PM
So yeah I must say that I am the bigest U2 fan ever and I picked up the Album on tuesday last I am diggin it I mean shit U2 has over a dozen albums now and I own them all and then some... stuff like "The Passengers" and "The Million Dollar Hotel Sound Track" and countless singles and promos and DVDs and Videos and Posters and T-shirts and so on I am such a loser I know but hey as long as you find something that you are in to right? well..... right?

hayley
12-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Dude, there's nothing 'looserish' about being a U2 fan :D

Dogstar
12-01-2004, 08:30 PM
I agree!

aussiecreeder
12-02-2004, 12:03 AM
Aww! I'm so proud! :D :D Lol I'm hearing ya, man!! The whole album is AMAZING, I LOVE CRUMBS!! That song bloody rocks, it's a masterpeice. Can't WAIT to see them live.

Lol. I didn't really like the Vertigo video, I thought they could have done something better with it, seeing as it was their first single.

I don't like you anymore. :( You're mean! :( Lol. It was shocking, yes. Very shocking. Actually, it was awful. Enough said. :o

hehehe so are new zealanders living proof that sheep and people have a common ancestor? :D

hayley
12-02-2004, 05:27 PM
hehehe so are new zealanders living proof that sheep and people have a common ancestor? :D
:eek: :eek: You're evil :smokin:

Oh and by the way, it's New Zealand to you, buddy ;)

Dogstar
12-02-2004, 06:31 PM
LOL, you guys crack me up. I went to NYC to see Dame Edna on Broadway and even he/she made a NZ joke!

hayley
12-03-2004, 01:56 AM
:eek: Oh my gosh NZ jokes are everywhere, LOL!

Sincirr
12-06-2004, 05:50 AM
Take this heart, and make it break....woooahhhh!!! mani love it!

Sincirr
12-06-2004, 05:50 AM
Oh, and handmedown, leave -hayley- alone! Big Melbourne meanie!

aussiecreeder
12-06-2004, 11:48 PM
:eek: :eek: You're evil :smokin:

Oh and by the way, it's New Zealand to you, buddy ;)

lol i couldn't resist and sincirr i'm sure hayley can give it back to me, after all new zealand is a state of australia! :D

Sincirr
12-07-2004, 12:51 AM
Youre just purely mean and nasty you!

Sorry hayley, its a well known fact that folks from Melbourne suffer from an inferiority complex and all, LOL

Oh im gonna cop it now!!!!!!!

Anyways, this thread was about U2 wasnt it! bah!

aussiecreeder
12-07-2004, 09:49 PM
Youre just purely mean and nasty you!

Sorry hayley, its a well known fact that folks from Melbourne suffer from an inferiority complex and all, LOL

Oh im gonna cop it now!!!!!!!

Anyways, this thread was about U2 wasnt it! bah!

don't listen to her, its well known that sydney is a little L.A you can't trust any of them. :D bah bah black sheep have you any wool?.........

Sincirr
12-08-2004, 12:42 AM
Yeh I dont expect anything less from a melbournian...

:note:The songs are in your eyes
I see them when U smile.....:note:

oh man.....:)

aussiecreeder
12-08-2004, 12:45 AM
melbourne =culture, sport and roads that make sense
sydney=a nice harbour and circular roads where you get lost

:D

anyhow back to U2.....

Sincirr
12-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Nope!
Youre just jealous cos the yarra river is ugly
And
We have tons more multicultural influence in Sydney.
Circular roads rock! Have U seen Melbourne streets lately?? Wheres the road??? alls I can see is tram tracks! BOOYAH! :d

U2: :note:Blessings are not just for the ones who kneel...luckily:note:
wow...

aussiecreeder
12-08-2004, 01:10 AM
Nope!
Youre just jealous cos the yarra river is ugly
And
We have tons more multicultural influence in Sydney.
Circular roads rock! Have U seen Melbourne streets lately?? Wheres the road??? alls I can see is tram tracks! BOOYAH! :d

U2: :note:Blessings are not just for the ones who kneel...luckily:note:
wow...

the yarra is much better these days and melbourne is very multicultural. where is hayley? i wanted to invite her over for a roast lamb.... :eek:

hayley
12-11-2004, 02:36 AM
Luckily I checked back into this thread, I have to stop this madness!! :D

i'm sure hayley can give it back to me, after all new zealand is a state of australia!
Well, that's actually true. (Damn it, I wish that wasn't a fact) :p But, all you Australian's ever do is try to make other things your own. Pfffft. ;) Sorry, but you can't steal the perfection from NZ ;)

I can't disagree with that, muahaha.

bah bah black sheep have you any wool?.........
Yes sir yes sir 3 bags full :baaa: OH! I mean ... stop being mean to the sheep! The poor sheep! ;)

Have U seen Melbourne streets lately?? Wheres the road??? alls I can see is tram tracks! BOOYAH!
Hahaha BOOYAH!!! :D Classic.

where is hayley? i wanted to invite her over for a roast lamb....
Oh my goodness. :spank: That was not very nice, I'M A VEGETARIAN! lol you bloody Ozy's, I tell you. Grrrr. But, if you cook something that doesn't involve meat, I'll come over ... maybe :D

hayley
12-11-2004, 02:39 AM
As you both said, this thread was about U2. Gosh you Ozy's really are bad. :nono:

revisfoot
12-11-2004, 11:50 AM
And you Aussie's are about to steal the Tea Party as well! I heard that all the Tea Party guys are about to actually move down there, because they love it so much! Damn you all! :P

I'm just kidding. I'm from Texas, but I've always wanted to go to Australia/New Zealand. I hear the women there are gorgeous.

aussiecreeder
12-11-2004, 10:51 PM
in response to hayley's madness.....

we try to make other things and people our own? i can't think of any examples at all. the finn brothers are aussies, russell crowe is an aussie, phar lap was an aussie. i really have no clue what you are talking about. perhaps your iron defiency from lack of meat is causing your brain to function improperly. hehe

i really would love to have you over and show what what a real aussie man is but i truly have a fear of furry arms. i would also be really scared if you out of nowhere started following me around the house and nibbling at my shoes. ;)

actually a bit of true history lesson (this is no madness believe it or not) when australia and new zealand were given their independence (they're both commonwealths but they are soverign if that makes any sense) it was considered by the british to make them one country but it was decided to make them two nations. australia would have large amounts of land and plentiful amount of natural resources and coastline while new zealand would have white water rafting, sky-diving and beastility. :eek:

hayley
12-12-2004, 02:44 AM
I'm from Texas, but I've always wanted to go to Australia/New Zealand. I hear the women there are gorgeous.
New Zealand, yes. Australia, defenitly not. :D

really have no clue what you are talking about.
Just a little joke that us New Zealanders like to chuckle about to ourselves. Australian's don't get it because your'e just ... well ... D.U.M.B ;)

perhaps your iron defiency from lack of meat is causing your brain to function improperly. hehe
I take iron pills every morning. Muaha. :smokin:

i really would love to have you over and show what what a real aussie man is
Wow, I might like the sound of that! :laugh: :razz:

but i truly have a fear of furry arms.
Why, because your ex lady friends who lived out in the bush liked to live like the "natural way"? ;) You don't have to worry about my arms they are fine. LOL.

it was considered by the british to make them one country but it was decided to make them two nations. australia would have large amounts of land and plentiful amount of natural resources and coastline while new zealand would have white water rafting, sky-diving and stunning greenery.
Aww, thanks. I know what I'd rather have. :D

hayley
12-12-2004, 02:45 AM
Waltzing matilda ... pfft :cool:

aussiecreeder
12-12-2004, 07:39 PM
New Zealand, yes. Australia, defenitly not. :D

Just a little joke that us New Zealanders like to chuckle about to ourselves. Australian's don't get it because your'e just ... well ... D.U.M.B ;)

I take iron pills every morning. Muaha. :smokin:

Wow, I might like the sound of that! :laugh: :razz:

Why, because your ex lady friends who lived out in the bush liked to live like the "natural way"? ;) You don't have to worry about my arms they are fine. LOL.

Aww, thanks. I know what I'd rather have. :D

hey steve this sheep lover is changing my posts on me, i want to complain! ;)

what is the name of the largest chain of strip joints in new zealand?
shear delight
why do the wild horses run so fast in new zealand? because they've seen what happens to the sheep

this (un)friendly rivalvry between australia and new zealand is really quite funny. a bit like the canadian-american rivalvry and here australia gets to be the the u.s. muahahahwa

hayley
12-13-2004, 07:37 PM
hey steve this sheep lover is changing my posts on me, i want to complain! ;)
No you don't, you know that stunning greenery is what New Zealand is made of. You love my country. ;)

what is the name of the largest chain of strip joints in new zealand?
shear delight
Eew you like looking at sheep. In that way! :poke: It just keeps getting worse. :cool:

this (un)friendly rivalvry between australia and new zealand is really quite funny. a bit like the canadian-american rivalvry and here australia gets to be the the u.s. muahahahwa
:roll:

aussiecreeder
12-13-2004, 11:49 PM
No you don't, you know that stunning greenery is what New Zealand is made of. You love my country. ;)

Eew you like looking at sheep. In that way! :poke: It just keeps getting worse. :cool:

:roll:

you kiwis really should get some help for your weird interest in a certain furry and stupid animal. but i must admit you are right. i am extremely jealous of your mountains and scenery and the quality of girls must be very high if the guys have to resort to animals lol.

hayley
12-14-2004, 03:01 AM
you kiwis really should get some help for your weird interest in a certain furry and stupid animal.
Not me, I stick to normal, sexy men. :sex:

but i must admit you are right. i am extremely jealous of your mountains and scenery
Awww. :D And I must admit that I am extremely jealous of your beautiful beaches, god I wish I could sunbathe day in and day out the with great weather you have over there. But, Ozy still sucks. ;)

and the quality of girls must be very high if the guys have to resort to animals lol.
:eek: I don't know what to say ... :eek: lol

aussiecreeder
12-14-2004, 09:59 PM
Not me, I stick to normal, sexy men. :sex:

Awww. :D And I must admit that I am extremely jealous of your beautiful beaches, god I wish I could sunbathe day in and day out the with great weather you have over there. But, Ozy still sucks. ;)

:eek: I don't know what to say ... :eek: lol

i know i have being very mean about my kiwi cousins and for this i do apologise. there is one good thing about you sheep lovers. sheep do what you tell them and if they don't you get the dogs to bite at their ankles. the same principle can be applied to the women! hahhaha

one day i'll visit new zealand.......

hayley
12-16-2004, 04:11 PM
i know i have being very mean about my kiwi cousins and for this i do apologise.
No need, your jokes are very funny. ;) But, apology accepted. :D

the same principle can be applied to the women! hahhaha
:eek: :eek: APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED!! :p How rude. Apologise again. :D

one day i'll visit new zealand.......
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist our perfect country. ;) Well I'm coming to Australia sometime next year so if U2 play around Melbourne I'll be on your front doorstep (not to freak you out) And we will go rocking off together :cool:

aussiecreeder
12-16-2004, 07:19 PM
No need, your jokes are very funny. ;) But, apology accepted. :D

:eek: :eek: APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED!! :p How rude. Apologise again. :D

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist our perfect country. ;) Well I'm coming to Australia sometime next year so if U2 play around Melbourne I'll be on your front doorstep (not to freak you out) And we will go rocking off together :cool:

aaaggghhhhh i have a stalker.....HHHEEEELPPP! ;)
seriously i was thinking about coming over to new zealand as a missionary but then it occured to me sheep don't have souls. :D
back to U2 its about time they visited this part of the world and i am so there when they do get here (december?).

hayley
12-18-2004, 02:53 AM
aaaggghhhhh i have a stalker.....HHHEEEELPPP! ;)
:yikes2: You wish ;)

seriously i was thinking about coming over to new zealand as a missionary but then it occured to me sheep don't have souls. :D
:rofl:
But seriously, they do have souls. They know it deep down inside that they will eventually be manslaughtered and eaten by humans. :(

back to U2 its about time they visited this part of the world and i am so there when they do get here (december?).
Yep, very late next year. :bigjump: It's sooo freaking exciting

Sincirr
12-18-2004, 03:15 AM
But seriously, they do have souls. They know it deep down inside that they will eventually be manslaughtered and eaten by humans.
:laugh:
My friend is a devoted Christian and vegetarian and would love to come over and minister to the poor dying sheep!

hayley
12-18-2004, 02:49 PM
Oh my gosh ... lol I wouldn't go that far, but I find it quite sad that they all end up dead. I mean wtf is wrong with that. ANIMAL CRUELTY! That and the fact that any kind of meat is the most disgusting thing ever, VEGETABELS ROCK!! :D

aussiecreeder
12-18-2004, 10:01 PM
hey it ain't manslaughter....its cold blooded murder and ummmm murder tastes good! ;) lamb chops, lamb souvlakis, lamb kebabs, roast lamb are you getting the message? :D

its the way of the world hayley and its all part of the food chain. the sheep eats grass and then we fatten up the sheep for lamb chops! hehe. hey even the bible tells us we can eat animals and i don't need to be told twice to eat meat. i don't know if thats cruel anyway. sheep out in the wild wouldn't do too well because they are slow, have no weapons, can't run very fast and lets face it are rather ignorant creatures. there are so many of them because they are useful for people, namely for wool and meat. if they weren't useful there probably wouldn't be 10% of sheep we now have (50% of that figure in new zealamb ;))

a friend of mine just got back from new zealand and went on a hiking trip that involved days of 9 hours hikes basically all uphill. i don't know if i'ld do that but i'ld do the whole bungee-jumping and jumping out of plane thing.

hey sincirr how would you baptise a sheep? i don't know if sheep are into that whole full immersion thing? ;)

R.E.M are coming here next year as are the doors of the 21st century so i'ld love to see them as well as velvet revolver who are playing in melbourne on feb 27th.

hayley
12-19-2004, 03:44 AM
HEY! You've changed your name! Very nice. :)

hey it ain't manslaughter....its cold blooded murder and ummmm murder tastes good! ;) lamb chops, lamb souvlakis, lamb kebabs, roast lamb are you getting the message? :D
:slap:

its the way of the world hayley and its all part of the food chain.
I don't care, the sheep are my friends. :baaa: <----- I taught this one how to skip. :D

a friend of mine just got back from new zealand and went on a hiking trip that involved days of 9 hours hikes basically all uphill. i don't know if i'ld do that but i'ld do the whole bungee-jumping and jumping out of plane thing.
Wow, a 9 hour hike. That's a long time, but I bet it was totally worth it when your friend had finished. :p Where abouts in New Zealand was it? And I'm into more of the exciting things too, I have never been bungee-jumping before but it would be so cool to try.

R.E.M are coming here next year as are the doors of the 21st century so i'ld love to see them as well as velvet revolver who are playing in melbourne on feb 27th.
The doors of the 21st century? :confused:
We have R.E.M coming too, same with Velvet Revolver, Green Day, and System of A Down at the BDO in Jan. Good year coming up for the rock concert scene!

aussiecreeder
12-19-2004, 06:24 PM
HEY! You've changed your name! Very nice. :)

:slap:

I don't care, the sheep are my friends. :baaa: <----- I taught this one how to skip. :D

Wow, a 9 hour hike. That's a long time, but I bet it was totally worth it when your friend had finished. :p Where abouts in New Zealand was it? And I'm into more of the exciting things too, I have never been bungee-jumping before but it would be so cool to try.

cool.

The doors of the 21st century? :confused:
We have R.E.M coming too, same with Velvet Revolver, Green Day, and System of A Down at the BDO in Jan. Good year coming up for the rock concert scene!
the doors of the 21st century are the doors minus jim morrison (obviously) with ian astbury of the cult on vocals. queen are going to be something similar with someone replacing freddie mercury who's name escapes me. i'm going to go and get my VR tickets later this week, i just hope its not sold out. the BDO is preddy weak next year i reckon. the best line-ups were the ones at the start although metallica last year would have being awesome.

hey you can't slap me! :slap: lol
now you know that is merely one of steve's emoties.......right? ;) that must be one seriously smart sheep, most of them don't realise they have their discharges hanging on their backs! :D

oh and i'm not sure where he went but it sounds like he had a great time, i'll have to ask him. i think if your (the plural your) an outdoors person like he is new zealand is a great spot. in australia our mountains are preddy pitiful although i say with all humility our beaches rock! :)

the santa emotie....very cute lol.

hayley
12-19-2004, 08:02 PM
the doors of the 21st century are the doors minus jim morrison (obviously) with ian astbury of the cult on vocals.
Wow, sounds cool.

i'm going to go and get my VR tickets later this week, i just hope its not sold out.
Good point, you better hurry, I think they are selling very rapidly in both Ozy and NZ.

the BDO is preddy weak next year i reckon. the best line-ups were the ones at the start although metallica last year would have being awesome.
The BDO is average this year, no super huge acts coming, I'm pretty sure Velvet aren't coming to NZ for the BDO. The best act this year would have to be Shihad. :D And yeah Metallica last year was freaking HUGE, wish I had of gone.

hey you can't slap me! :slap: lol
Okay, sorry, I should have known you don't like to be slapped. ;) Take some of this then: :boxing: :kick: ehe

now you know that is merely one of steve's emoties.......right? ;) that must be one seriously smart sheep, most of them don't realise they have their discharges hanging on their backs!
I taught them well. :D

in australia our mountains are preddy pitiful although i say with all humility our beaches rock! :)
Hell yeah, over here we get a few days of beautiful sun and then it ends up raining. :crying: (Talk about ruin my sunbathing schedule! lol) To lie on one of your beaches for a day would be bliss. :p

the santa emotie....very cute lol.
Doesn't it make you feel all Christmasy!

aussiecreeder
12-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Wow, sounds cool.

Good point, you better hurry, I think they are selling very rapidly in both Ozy and NZ.

The BDO is average this year, no super huge acts coming, I'm pretty sure Velvet aren't coming to NZ for the BDO. The best act this year would have to be Shihad. :D And yeah Metallica last year was freaking HUGE, wish I had of gone.

Okay, sorry, I should have known you don't like to be slapped. ;) Take some of this then: :boxing: :kick: ehe

I taught them well. :D

Hell yeah, over here we get a few days of beautiful sun and then it ends up raining. :crying: (Talk about ruin my sunbathing schedule! lol) To lie on one of your beaches for a day would be bliss. :p

Doesn't it make you feel all Christmasy!

i'm going to head and buy the ticket/s tommorrow if possible for the VR gig. considering they are playing a large venue and will probably add another date or two i'm not too worried but i better not mess around. the BDO is weak and i think the best acts are the local acts like powderfinger. oh yeah i remember jihad....oh i meant shihad. ;) they were known as pacifier for a while and they seriously rock.

yep its going to be a long and hot summer here......back to U2 the new album is good but they certainly haven't surpassed joshua tree or achtung baby.

aussiecreeder
12-21-2004, 08:25 PM
i caught u2 live at slane castle on the box last night and now i really want that dvd lol. must have being a couple of hundred thousand people all in one voice and bono must have felt great at that point. anthem for the people after anthem for the people even if the music has remained largely uncharged throughout the past 25 or so years apart from pop etc.

hayley
12-22-2004, 06:22 PM
the BDO is weak and i think the best acts are the local acts like powderfinger.
Yeah they are quite good, I like their singles that they have put out, they are doing well on our local rock station. :)

oh yeah i remember jihad....oh i meant shihad. ;)
:boxing: :boxing: Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to kick your ass again. ;)

they were known as pacifier for a while and they seriously rock
Yes Pacifier was a very weak and poofy name for a hard out band. I'm so glad they changed their name back to Shihad, and Toogood has grown his hair out again!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

back to U2 the new album is good but they certainly haven't surpassed joshua tree or achtung baby.
I'm actually getting the album for Christmas, but my mum let me listen to it for a few days before she took it off me. :p So I have all the song's choruses in my head, but that's about it, for the moment. :p Only 2 more days to go, hehe. And also, yes Achtung Baby is my favourite U2 album. Favourite songs are Ultra Violet, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, and Love Is Blindness.

i caught u2 live at slane castle on the box last night and now i really want that dvd lol. must have being a couple of hundred thousand people all in one voice and bono must have felt great at that point.
Oh dude, tell me about it. That concert is wicked. And yeah all the people is just so overwhelming, there are a few camera shots with the whole band and you can see them looking at each other with a "woah this is unreal" face. :p Very good concert.

if the music has remained largely uncharged throughout the past 25 or so years apart from pop etc.
That album is so friggen hard to find, I want it so bad. They can't order them in either. Grr. :(

aussiecreeder
12-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Yeah they are quite good, I like their singles that they have put out, they are doing well on our local rock station. :)

:boxing: :boxing: Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to kick your ass again. ;)

Yes Pacifier was a very weak and poofy name for a hard out band. I'm so glad they changed their name back to Shihad, and Toogood has grown his hair out again!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

I'm actually getting the album for Christmas, but my mum let me listen to it for a few days before she took it off me. :p So I have all the song's choruses in my head, but that's about it, for the moment. :p Only 2 more days to go, hehe. And also, yes Achtung Baby is my favourite U2 album. Favourite songs are Ultra Violet, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, and Love Is Blindness.

Oh dude, tell me about it. That concert is wicked. And yeah all the people is just so overwhelming, there are a few camera shots with the whole band and you can see them looking at each other with a "woah this is unreal" face. :p Very good concert.

That album is so friggen hard to find, I want it so bad. They can't order them in either. Grr. :(

how bout if you get your parents to buy pop from amazon on their credit card and you give them the cash? hey i'm not liking this domestic violence! :) *swims back across the tasman* lol
i really want that dvd now, that must have being the greatest feeling, being bono leading the crowd along.

hayley
12-22-2004, 07:51 PM
how bout if you get your parents to buy pop from amazon on their credit card and you give them the cash?
I could do, but the only thing is persuading my parents that the internet is a safe, trustworthy place to buy music from. (Which I know it is, but try making my parents believe that) :rolleyes:

hey i'm not liking this domestic violence! :) *swims back across the tasman* lol
No don't go, you have no shark repellant left, you'll get eaten by sharks!!! :scared:

i really want that dvd now, that must have being the greatest feeling, being bono leading the crowd along.
Yeah defenitly, it would be overwhelming. Ahh the rock star life ... :wub:

aussiecreeder
12-22-2004, 11:33 PM
I could do, but the only thing is persuading my parents that the internet is a safe, trustworthy place to buy music from. (Which I know it is, but try making my parents believe that) :rolleyes:

No don't go, you have no shark repellant left, you'll get eaten by sharks!!! :scared:

Yeah defenitly, it would be overwhelming. Ahh the rock star life ... :wub:

buying from amazon is completely safe and i think your parents would find more people buy books from there than book stores. sharks, i ain't scared of no shark! noooooooo shark i'm not a seal, see i'm too skinny to be a seal. i taste bad i promise.

hayley
12-23-2004, 07:50 PM
buying from amazon is completely safe and i think your parents would find more people buy books from there than book stores.
Yeah I know, but they wouldn't believe it for a second. :rolleyes: I would do it with my own credit card if I had one, but I don't beacuse I'm too afraid of running to debt with it, lol.

sharks, i ain't scared of no shark!
Alrighty, just don't come crying to me when you get your leg bitten off! No TLC for you! ;)

i taste bad i promise.
Sorry? You tatse bad? :ignore: I don't know which way to answer to that ... lol

aussiecreeder
12-24-2004, 12:25 AM
Yeah I know, but they wouldn't believe it for a second. :rolleyes: I would do it with my own credit card if I had one, but I don't beacuse I'm too afraid of running to debt with it, lol.

Alrighty, just don't come crying to me when you get your leg bitten off! No TLC for you! ;)

Sorry? You tatse bad? :ignore: I don't know which way to answer to that ... lol

you can get credit cards in NZ before you turn 18? i guess you can literally take the wool of a sheep's back if you fall onto hard times over there! ;)

no TLC? *sulks" can i at least get a hot chocolate? how bout a foot massage? lol how bout......

hayley
12-26-2004, 02:35 AM
you can get credit cards in NZ before you turn 18? i guess you can literally take the wool of a sheep's back if you fall onto hard times over there! ;)
:laugh: Yes you can get credit cards before you turn 18. See, all of the rules are just so much better over here. ;)

no TLC? *sulks" can i at least get a hot chocolate? how bout a foot massage?
Okaaay you can have my TLC. :p But a hot chocolate? AND a foot massage? That's just pushing it. ;)

lol how bout......
Ooh yes? How about what? :smokin:

aussiecreeder
12-26-2004, 06:39 PM
:laugh: Yes you can get credit cards before you turn 18. See, all of the rules are just so much better over here. ;)

Okaaay you can have my TLC. :p But a hot chocolate? AND a foot massage? That's just pushing it. ;)

Ooh yes? How about what? :smokin:

wow a credit card before 18 is kind of cool, although you must have 15 and 16 year olds who run up these crazy bills.

*pulls off socks to reveal shocking food odour* hey hayles i've had a really hard day, swimming across this massive body of water would you be so kind? :D

uhhhhh nothing.......nothing at all. ;)

hayley
12-27-2004, 04:09 AM
wow a credit card before 18 is kind of cool, although you must have 15 and 16 year olds who run up these crazy bills.
Ohh yes, almost every teenager under 18. :rolleyes: That's why I don't have one, because I know I will most defenitly get in debt, lol.

*pulls off socks to reveal shocking food odour* hey hayles i've had a really hard day, swimming across this massive body of water would you be so kind? :D
Eeew gross no I can see something yucky growing underneath your toes!! :throwup:
Sorry, I'm not touching your feet. ;) How about a shoulder and neck massage? Apparantly I'm very good at those ....... :D

uhhhhh nothing.......nothing at all. ;)
You suuuurrree you don't want to tell me? :wiggle:

aussiecreeder
12-27-2004, 07:21 PM
Ohh yes, almost every teenager under 18. :rolleyes: That's why I don't have one, because I know I will most defenitly get in debt, lol.

Eeew gross no I can see something yucky growing underneath your toes!! :throwup:
Sorry, I'm not touching your feet. ;) How about a shoulder and neck massage? Apparantly I'm very good at those ....... :D

You suuuurrree you don't want to tell me? :wiggle:

I guess its a lot like the mobile phones with the credit card for the under 18's. There are hundreds if not thousands of under 18's in Australia who run up these massive bills. They work their guts out for $6.00 an hour at KFC (say they're 15 for arguements sake) for what? To sms their friends? :rolleyes:

oh yes I could go a shoulder and neck massage, they're feeling so tight! :)
hey you chucked all over the carpet......you better clean that up! ;)

ummmm i reserve my constituional right for silence......lol.

Sincirr
12-28-2004, 05:58 AM
Just thought I would post here to break up the aussiecreedfeeder / hayley continuity! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thewave::thewave:

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 08:15 PM
Just thought I would post here to break up the aussiecreedfeeder / hayley continuity! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thewave::thewave:

hey those little dudes can't do the mexican wave properly! :) they go up and ones that already being up come back up before it reaches the end....boooooo! :D

hayley
12-29-2004, 03:27 AM
I guess its a lot like the mobile phones with the credit card for the under 18's. There are hundreds if not thousands of under 18's in Australia who run up these massive bills. They work their guts out for $6.00 an hour at KFC (say they're 15 for arguements sake) for what? To sms their friends? :rolleyes:
Yeahhh I know what you mean. Teenagers here with their cellphones is so ridiculious, everyone that I see has one in their hand. :rolleyes: I admitt that I do have one and I do love my cellphone, but I defeintly could live without it. Only for texting when I really need too. :)

oh yes I could go a shoulder and neck massage, they're feeling so tight!:)
Alrighty ... would you like baby oil with that? :D

aussiecreeder
12-29-2004, 08:15 PM
Yeahhh I know what you mean. Teenagers here with their cellphones is so ridiculious, everyone that I see has one in their hand. :rolleyes: I admitt that I do have one and I do love my cellphone, but I defeintly could live without it. Only for texting when I really need too. :)

Alrighty ... would you like baby oil with that? :D

What has this conversation got to do with U2? nothing at all......lol
I don't see the point of slaving away at McDonalds under your lazy prick of a manager who has as much education as you to simply waste it on your mobile. I've got a mobile but I would spend $30.00 a month or so on a prepaid which is not too bad really.

baby oil? yes please.....:D

aussiecreeder
12-30-2004, 09:59 PM
believe it or not this post actually relates to U2! :p
trent reznor will be releasing a nine inch nails remix of "vertigo".

hayley
12-31-2004, 11:18 PM
I don't see the point of slaving away at McDonalds under your lazy prick of a manager who has as much education as you to simply waste it on your mobile. I've got a mobile but I would spend $30.00 a month or so on a prepaid which is not too bad really.
I agree with you there, teenagers now days just earn money to spend it on their cellphones. :wtf: And I'm the same as you, I only spend about $40.00 tops on my cellphone a month.

baby oil? yes please.....:D
Ooooh. Okay. I'll just go get it. :D

believe it or not this post actually relates to U2!:p
WOW! Something actually about U2, this is a new record! :cool:

trent reznor will be releasing a nine inch nails remix of "vertigo".
Oh cool! That will be something to look out for

hayley
01-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Michael you aren't replying to this thread

:crying:

lol

aussiecreeder
01-04-2005, 12:48 AM
Michael you aren't replying to this thread

:crying:

lol

there she goes seeking attention again....hahahahaha

ummm i didn't really know what else to say to be honest (yes its possible who knew?). but if you get that baby oil you've got my undivided attention! ;)

hayley
01-04-2005, 04:19 AM
there she goes seeking attention again....hahahahaha
It worked though, didn't it? MUAHAHA just kidding .... lol :laugh:

but if you get that baby oil you've got my undivided attention! ;)
It's in my hands, ready to be rubbed in. :D

aussiecreeder
01-04-2005, 08:04 PM
It worked though, didn't it? MUAHAHA just kidding .... lol :laugh:

It's in my hands, ready to be rubbed in. :D

start with the back......the lower back! lol j/k

hayley
01-05-2005, 02:18 AM
The .. buttocks? :laugh:

aussiecreeder
01-05-2005, 06:20 PM
:laugh:

aussiecreeder
01-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Oh and its strongly rumoured that U2 will be touring Australia in December and will be playing the east only ONLY. These rumours and they are only rumours are saying they will be touring Europe, Japan and Australia on top of the U.S. There don't appear to be other countries listed as destinations although the ONLY confirmed date is March the 1st in Miami. From memory they'll be playing Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne on the 14,15 and 16th of December 05!

hayley
01-06-2005, 04:18 AM
What?! 3 shows in Melbourne? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!? :bigjump: I probably won't be able to afford all 3, but that's an exciting thought! lol

Oh my god I hope that it's true, wow we're so lucky!! :D:D And so close to Christmas! Mind if I join you for Christmas? LOL jk

aussiecreeder
01-06-2005, 06:31 PM
What?! 3 shows in Melbourne? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!? :bigjump: I probably won't be able to afford all 3, but that's an exciting thought! lol

Oh my god I hope that it's true, wow we're so lucky!! :D:D And so close to Christmas! Mind if I join you for Christmas? LOL jk

Yeah sure you can but lets just say you'll go to know the oven really well. Instead of Turkey we'll have Hayley lol. Well its only rumour at this stage (although this is the second source I've got this from and it was printed in a daily paper so some crediblity). I'ld do 2 shows......:).

hayley
01-07-2005, 02:36 AM
Yeah sure you can but lets just say you'll go to know the oven really well. Instead of Turkey we'll have Hayley lol.
SURE! :laugh: Just kidding lol ... actually if I was to stay I would feel like an intruder lol.

Well its only rumour at this stage (although this is the second source I've got this from and it was printed in a daily paper so some crediblity). I'ld do 2 shows......:).
Excellant ... we are going to have so much fun!!!!! lol

aussiecreeder
01-07-2005, 04:11 AM
SURE! :laugh: Just kidding lol ... actually if I was to stay I would feel like an intruder lol.

Excellant ... we are going to have so much fun!!!!! lol

You are already intruder so stay in New Zealand where you belong! :laugh: just kidding......;)

We'll have a blast! :D Those rumours surfaced on www.underworld.com.au and they say early december not mid-late like i posted.

hayley
01-08-2005, 03:43 AM
You are already intruder so stay in New Zealand where you belong! :laugh: just kidding......;)
FINE! I'LL DO THAT!! :crying: I'm telling my Aunty Mary! She'll come over there and squash you, muahahaa :laugh: ;)

We'll have a blast! :D Those rumours surfaced on www.underworld.com.au and they say early december not mid-late like i posted.
Ohh alrighty. Well we'll say, it's still abit early to tell much, and now that theres talk of postponing. :suave: Well we'll just wait and see.

aussiecreeder
01-08-2005, 04:16 AM
FINE! I'LL DO THAT!! :crying: I'm telling my Aunty Mary! She'll come over there and squash you, muahahaa :laugh: ;)

Ohh alrighty. Well we'll say, it's still abit early to tell much, and now that theres talk of postponing. :suave: Well we'll just wait and see.

lol no anything but hairy aunt mary! yeah its still very early in the piece and it may be late december-early jan the way things are sounding.

hayley
01-09-2005, 03:40 AM
Aunty is on a plane over to Melbourne right now, sorry. ;) Muaha

aussiecreeder
01-09-2005, 04:15 AM
noooooooo! i think this sheep will need to be sent to the slaughter house! ;)

hayley
01-11-2005, 02:03 AM
:eek: I have to say, that's one sheep that won't go to waste! :laugh:

Oh gosh, I can't believe I just said that ... LOL

aussiecreeder
01-11-2005, 04:25 AM
I am shocked! How could you say such a terrible thing about your aunty? Now she'll be angry and take it out on me....lol. Plenty of meat on this sheep! lol

fluttergirl
01-11-2005, 08:50 AM
back to the actual thread....i bought this the other day, its amazingly good....

aussiecreeder
01-11-2005, 06:23 PM
back to the actual thread....i bought this the other day, its amazingly good....

oops i did it again! lol

ummm the album is good without being amazing IMO. i don't think they'll ever reproduce their 80's success although AYCLB was certainly one of the best albums of that year. vertigo is okay but its songs like "city of blinding lights" and "sometimes you can't make it on your own" that are the easily the highlights of the album.

hayley
01-11-2005, 08:52 PM
I am shocked! How could you say such a terrible thing about your aunty? Now she'll be angry and take it out on me....lol. Plenty of meat on this sheep! lol
:laugh: :laugh: She'll be after me now too! :eek:

ummm the album is good without being amazing IMO.
HEY!! Don't speak those words of evil in this thread! :smokin:

vertigo is okay but its songs like "city of blinding lights" and "sometimes you can't make it on your own" that are the easily the highlights of the album.
I agree, SYCMIOYO is a real tear jerker. Crumbs From Your Table has really got me too

fluttergirl
01-11-2005, 11:08 PM
oops i did it again! lol

ummm the album is good without being amazing IMO. i don't think they'll ever reproduce their 80's success although AYCLB was certainly one of the best albums of that year. vertigo is okay but its songs like "city of blinding lights" and "sometimes you can't make it on your own" that are the easily the highlights of the album.

The magic of Joshua Tree is impossible to reproduce, period.
Compared to the downward slope they had been taking, i think it is amazingly good, but its just my 2cents
in no way am i comparing this to Joshua Tree, that would be blasphemy....

hayley
01-12-2005, 12:14 AM
Compared to the downward slope they had been taking, i think it is amazingly good, but its just my 2cents
I think why everyone has such differnet views on this album is because it's so differnet from any other albums that they have done. (Discluding Pop, obviously) But seirously, this album is unlike any other U2 sounding music. It's so diverse, and that's why there are so many mixed opinions about it, people don't know how to react. But I think it's a masterpeice. :D

in no way am i comparing this to Joshua Tree, that would be blasphemy....
Comparing it to Achtung Baby, would be blasphemy. :D That's their best album, period. :p If you don't think that, you're a moron ... LOL just kidding of course