Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Stapp mentioned in this months FHM [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Stapp mentioned in this months FHM

StillACreedFan
11-13-2004, 07:59 AM
FHM: OK, turning to the Best Damn Sports Show for a second. Has any guest tried to score digits when the cameras weren't rolling?
Leeann: They have. Scott Stapp was a guest on our show, but instead of asking me out, he had our booker ask me. I was like, "Are you f*cking kidding me?" Don't have somebody else ask your business. You're a man. Suck it up and ask me yourself. That was a big turnoff.
:wtf:

TeriB19
11-13-2004, 12:10 PM
Could you please post the link to this? Pretty much standard procedure when quoting from an article. Thanks.

Steve
11-13-2004, 12:35 PM
Also, just to add a note, if the article does not appear online, please post the Magazine / Newspaper Title and the issue it appears in (volume or issue number for magazines and date and/or section for newspapers).

I will be revamping the forum rules soon and I will include a section on posting quoted materials from sources so then we can have a clear and coincise way of quoting materials.

Ann Allusion
11-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Call me old fashioned...but in a way...that's kinda sweet :)

It used to be in times past that a gentleman would let a lady know of his interests through a trusted friend, or his "man servant" (butler).

just a thought...since i don't know stapp, that's just how the approach the woman spoke of hit me...maybe he was being polite and using manners.

StillACreedFan
11-13-2004, 01:47 PM
Could you please post the link to this? Pretty much standard procedure when quoting from an article. Thanks.

Sorry about that. I copied and pasted the article from another messageboard, so I don't have the link.

Agent D
11-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Call me old fashioned...but in a way...that's kinda sweet :)

It used to be in times past that a gentleman would let a lady know of his interests through a trusted friend, or his "man servant" (butler).

just a thought...since i don't know stapp, that's just how the approach the woman spoke of hit me...maybe he was being polite and using manners.

Interesting too because on Behind the Music, Stapp's then-wife said he just walked up to her and blurted out, "When are we going out?" or something like that. Haha, glad to see he's being a little more tactful.

RMadd
11-13-2004, 08:45 PM
Leeann Tweeden is oh so fine!

Higher_Desire
11-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Leeann Tweeden is oh so fine!
I'll second that.

As for the quote, all I can say is... to quote faceless, "Meh." :D

H-D :pimp:

creedsister
11-13-2004, 09:21 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Call me old fashioned...but in a way...that's kinda sweet :)

AlterCreed
01-05-2005, 04:41 PM
who the hell's leann tweedy? or .. something.. and is FHM something different to the mens magazine?
i'd like to understand before i say something dumb.
Like, just about everything i just typed....

either way if Scott Asked her out when he was talking to her wouldnt that have gone into the interview and been viewed by about a hundred thousand people?? i would have done the same!!

creedlvr
01-07-2005, 12:27 AM
This is an old story ... or a "refurbished" one. I remember hearing the exact same thing only it was the "Doritos girl" that said it (Ali Landry or something??) I forgot what show he was on with her. (I can find out if it is of any great importance to anyone.) Anyway, she said that a while ago. Maybe the story was confused with that .... or then again ... maybe Scott often asks girls out in this manner. Anyway, who really cares? So what if he did it that way. Maybe he's just a little shy. It's kinda cute actually. All I know, is that I wouldn't care if he had Osama bin Laden ask me for him ... I would say a big, fat YES!!!!

AlterCreed
01-07-2005, 07:01 AM
i know who ali landry is?
but someone post a picture of leann tweeden!?

creedsister
01-07-2005, 12:27 PM
who the hell's leann tweedy? or .. something.. and is FHM something different to the mens magazine?
i'd like to understand before i say something dumb.
Like, just about everything i just typed....

either way if Scott Asked her out when he was talking to her wouldnt that have gone into the interview and been viewed by about a hundred thousand people?? i would have done the same!! Yes I Would Too, Or Say Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Up Your Legs With A Lawn Mowers, :laugh:

Stappishot
01-07-2005, 01:27 PM
If Scott is looking for a "relationship" then why did he want to get into one with that girl from 'best dam sports show." You can tell when someone is "relationship type" and when one is not. She looks like the type of girl that is not. If he wants a serious relationship, he has to find someone who's gonna be there for him and he's son. Realtionships are hard to come by, and you just can't pick someone because she's cute or he's cute, you have to be commited to each other and I don't think she would of been with Scott the way Scott wanted it to be. I'm not hated on her by any means but, you can just tell she's not the one for him.

AlterCreed
01-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Yes I Would Too, Or Say Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Up Your Legs With A Lawn Mowers, :laugh:

what does up your legs with lawn mowers mean??

titan9
01-07-2005, 03:11 PM
See, this is what happens when we get no Stapp music related news. We start talking about his love interests. :laugh:

RockGoddess
01-07-2005, 09:10 PM
That story is wayyyyyyy old.

johellion
01-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Interesting too because on Behind the Music, Stapp's then-wife said he just walked up to her and blurted out, "When are we going out?" or something like that. Haha, glad to see he's being a little more tactful.

I don't know about him and is wife ..personally.....but Behind the Music was full of lies.....and things that were not spoken...soooooooo...that show was full of shi[t!!...and that is a fact!!!

Agent D
01-07-2005, 11:55 PM
I don't know about him and is wife ..personally.....but Behind the Music was full of lies.....and things that were not spoken...soooooooo...that show was full of shi[t!!...and that is a fact!!!

I knew it! I don't know how...but I knew it. Makes me question how legit other episodes were about other bands.

creedsister
01-08-2005, 07:55 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I,ve Never Saw The Behind The Music On Creed, Never Could Get It To Download All The Way Either Now For Some Reason I Believe Every Word That Was Said On The Osmonds :D Behind The Music :D :D

AlterCreed
01-10-2005, 08:23 AM
i still dont know who leann tweeden is.....

titan9
01-10-2005, 01:39 PM
*sigh* I just did a search(I don't know who she is, either) and this is a bio I came up with. I am not sure how legit this is, so take it with a grain of salt.

--------------------
Leeann Velez Tweeden was born June 13, 1973, in Manassas, Virginia.

The Osbourn Park Senior High graduate headed to Colorado Springs to try her hand -- or her body -- at a modeling career. Fresh out of school, Leeann got a job at Hooters, and allegedly deferred her acceptance to Harvard in order to concentrate on modeling full-time.

Finally, 2 years after moving out to Colorado, Leeann won the Venus International Model Search contest in 1992. The aspiring model/actress headed west to Los Angeles, and made her television debut for Tony Little, the Venus Model Search fitness trainer.

While modeling for Frederick's of Hollywood in 1993, Leeann paid homage to her modeling roots as the video and TV host of the 1993 Venus Model Search. She later returned to co-host the event in 1994, and was the host of the 1995, 1996 and 1997 finals.

Her work with Venus Model Search helped her land her first magazine cover, as she graced the cover of Swimwear USA Magazine. Although Leeann is said to not have worked with Hooters for a long period of time, her relationship with the restaurant chain did extend for several years. Leeann appeared in the 1993 and 1994 Hooters Calendar, as well as the 1994 Hooters card set and Women of the World card set that same year.

As one can see, 1994 was a hefty year for Leeann, who was bursting with offers. Who was next to come calling? None other than Hef himself, as Leeann made her Play boy cover girl debut. Since Leeann was a pro at modeling lingerie, the exotic beauty also appeared on the cover of Play boy's Book of Lingerie in November/December 1994.

In 1997, Leeann moved on to a whole new genre of posing, as the model for the lead character in the comic book, Coven 13, courtesy of No Mercy Comics. That same year, she appeared in the Personal Watercraft Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and the Frederick's of Hollywood Model Calendars in 1997 and 1998, and modeled for Carushka Bodywear and the 1998 Leeann Tweeden Calendar.

Apart from holding the record for having graced the cover of Frederick's catalogue the most, Leeann has also maintained a working relationship for Play boy over the years, bearing more than her soul for the Bunny mag.

Her work for Play boy includes: Girls of Summer (1995), Book of Lingerie (1996), Hardbodies (1996), Cover Girls (1997), Girls of Summer (1997), Book of Lingerie in October and December of 1998, and Barefoot Beauties (1999).
-------------------------------

Well, judging by that, she's Stapp's age. That's one thing they've got in common.:laugh:

Disillusioned
01-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Deleted by me :o ...changed my mind.

creedsister
01-10-2005, 09:04 PM
:wtf: