Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Hey, has anyone else thought of this? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Hey, has anyone else thought of this?

Torn Daredevil
11-01-2004, 12:11 AM
I was just wondering... Does anyone think the guys auditioned Brett Hestla as a singer? He's a great singer, but might have been just not quite what the guys were looking for. I know Brett is great friends with the guys and is thanked in the liner notes. I bet he was one of the singers they auditioned.

Any thoughts?

fluttergirl
11-01-2004, 12:19 AM
I hadn't thought of it...
i never saw Creed though, so I had no idea he could sing....
I'm pretty sure most of the interviews of Mark bout a new singer said that Myles was the first guy...may be an exaggeration though...if it was, I can definitely see why they would ask them, he was closer to them than anyone else was....
It's certainly an interesting thought though....

BTW, isn't he in a new project? Anyone know how that's going?

Dogstar
11-01-2004, 03:02 AM
I would think not, only because they already were familiar with his singing while he toured with them. He sang backup and was pretty capable, but I don't think he has as much power behind his voice as Myles or Scott S.

Trimontana
11-01-2004, 03:13 AM
I donīt think so. In an interview Mark said that he casted 6 local singers...so i donīt think Brett was one of them....i canīt image that guy being AB singer.... :D

Torn Daredevil
11-01-2004, 03:49 PM
He is a great singer, though. Listen to "Collapse" by Virgos. Great song.

Trimontana
11-01-2004, 03:53 PM
I didnīt have a clue that Brett was a singer, man :eek:
But i will listen to that song... ;)

Torn Daredevil
11-02-2004, 12:51 AM
I didnīt have a clue that Brett was a singer, man :eek:
But i will listen to that song... ;)

Yeah, he was lead singer/guitarist for Virgos/Virgos Merlot. He is a great songwriter and singer and has a very unique style.

Said Eyes
11-02-2004, 02:53 AM
Not only is his voice great, but he writes some great lyrics and is most capable on guitar as well as bass.