Next Video! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Next Video!

EvenStream
10-31-2004, 08:44 PM
What would you like to see in the next video,

DekWannaBFlea
10-31-2004, 10:50 PM
Something besides just AB playing. Its cool and all but i would like to see a concept video.

Trimontana
11-01-2004, 03:10 AM
Yeah something heavy, with action...for FTR video i would like to see something different...kind of a dark side of the guys...but i donīt think everyone will like to see that. Anyway it will depend of the budget Wind-up put for making it. :D

EvenStream
11-01-2004, 12:25 PM
Yeah something heavy, with action...for FTR video i would like to see something different...kind of a dark side of the guys...but i donīt think everyone will like to see that. Anyway it will depend of the budget Wind-up put for making it. :D

What do you mean, something like what if's video?

Trimontana
11-01-2004, 01:03 PM
No, something darker..i mean...how can explain it so you guys can understand...i got in mind but i dunno how to say it...!!!Let see!!!
Or can be somehting like "What if" but no scary...something more into the kind of heavy metal videos where everything seems to look dark. I trying to find an example...but my mind is blocked...

i am gonna to try to expalin myself without any specific example. Something with more closer takes from the guys faces with a plot where we can get the meaning of the song in a dark atmosphere (dark colours and staff). i dunno if you know what iīm saying.... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

EvenStream
11-01-2004, 03:59 PM
I think so...... do you mean with more of a kick ass kind of theme?

Trimontana
11-01-2004, 04:44 PM
yeah man. Something that when you see it leave without breath-wwwoooww- and makes you like see it over and over again...a kick ass AB stafffffffff!!!!!

;)

cariocawlad
11-01-2004, 11:01 PM
Yes, I agree with you, guys! I would like to see a concept video too. The OYE video has complete the job: fix the image of the new band showing them playing together.
It would be good see something strange, mixing illusion with reality, like a "dark Alice in Wonderlands". I just can't wait too see it!

The Lithium
11-02-2004, 06:36 AM
Yeah, it will be cool to see what they will do with FTR!! Maybe the famous Dave Meyers can direct it! Well, Dean Karr kicks ass well, but I like Dave!

EvenStream
11-02-2004, 11:45 AM
I love Dave Meyers he's cool ,i liked all the videos he did from Creed.

Wylde-Tremonti
11-02-2004, 11:13 PM
I'd like to see something like Tallica's Enter Sandman to "one Day Remains".... Something Dark... and Moving... yet with some kind of story line...

DekWannaBFlea
11-03-2004, 03:02 AM
Something that isn't like creed also....

EvenStream
11-03-2004, 11:43 AM
I'd like to see something like Tallica's Enter Sandman to "one Day Remains".... Something Dark... and Moving... yet with some kind of story line...

I know what you mean it can seen it in my head now!!!

The Lithium
11-03-2004, 12:12 PM
'Tallica ROCKS!!!

Trem24Fan
11-05-2004, 03:57 PM
I'd like to see a live performance of One Day Remains, with lots of fast moving, fast changing stage lights to kind of go along with the fast moving song. Something simple and raw, yet polished and tight tight tight. That song just jams jams jams :thumbsup: :jam:

I've described this song to my friends as "the one you have to catch you breathe after."

XenoN
11-08-2004, 10:42 PM
As long as it doesn't have Myles on top of a mountain singing, it should be fine. I think Stapp wore out the "I'm singing on top of the worllld-aaahhh" theme for anyone to replicate ever again.

I swear if relearn love has Stapp on a mountain, I'm gonna piss myself.

I'mRational
11-12-2004, 05:46 PM
There isn't going to be a video, Tremonti said.

R U Ready?
11-12-2004, 10:17 PM
That sucks, where'd he say that? :(

jammy123
11-12-2004, 10:29 PM
he never said that!!

Disillusioned
11-13-2004, 10:41 PM
he never said that!!
But did he say that there will be a video for it? So far I'm not seeing or hearing anything about a video release for FTR :(

Torn Daredevil
11-13-2004, 11:24 PM
But did he say that there will be a video for it? So far I'm not seeing or hearing anything about a video release for FTR :(
That doesn't matter. They're still a ways away from officially releasing it as the next single. He never said there wouldn't be a video for it.

Trees of Wisdom
11-16-2004, 07:11 PM
I'd like to see a live performance of One Day Remains, with lots of fast moving, fast changing stage lights to kind of go along with the fast moving song. Something simple and raw, yet polished and tight tight tight. That song just jams jams jams :thumbsup: :jam:

I've described this song to my friends as "the one you have to catch you breathe after."

I can imagine a music video with concert footage for "Down to My Last" since it's basically a song for the fans. That would be a cool video.

DekWannaBFlea
11-16-2004, 10:45 PM
There has to be a video for this song.......A video would be so easy to make with it. I want them to make a video! ARGH

So when and where did Tremonti say there would be no video?

Sorry, i am kind of worked up about hearing this....

Wylde-Tremonti
11-16-2004, 10:51 PM
Sunday Myles said Find the Real would be the Next Single... so THere's definately gonna be a vid for it...

cariocawlad
11-17-2004, 11:32 AM
It's official now. Find the Real is the next single. It's on AB site. No word has been said about a video but I believe that they will do it. Open Your Eyes was realesed without a video too...

Bridge of Clay
11-17-2004, 12:48 PM
Mark himself said they won't make a video for it.

jammy123
11-17-2004, 01:38 PM
Mark himself said they won't make a video for it.
can u give us a magazine or an aricle link to quote him??

DekWannaBFlea
11-17-2004, 07:06 PM
can u give us a magazine or an aricle link to quote him??

Yeah, i doubt he would say that at a concert too.

Bridge of Clay
11-17-2004, 07:52 PM
he said that after the recent concerts to loads of people.

He mentioned they wanted to do a live video, but they didn't get any good footage and they wouldn't have the time nor the money to shoot one.

You can ask Erin, Alicia or anybody else.

Wylde-Tremonti
11-17-2004, 08:15 PM
SOmeone was Filming Sunday's Concert w/ a Little Video Camera (onstage)... maybe they re-thought the Live video thing?

Echelon122
11-18-2004, 03:02 AM
There is NO VIDEO for "Find The Real".
Yes, they did want to do a live video for it, but haven't had footage that'd be "video-able" to use....meaning, few shows have been taped "professionally".

But a LOT is hinging on FTR's success, so request the ever loving hell out of it on radio stations near you, the cities around you, heck, even across the country lol...

But seriously, let's make FTR a kick ass success!

R U Ready?
11-26-2004, 09:52 PM
It's official now. Find the Real is the next single. It's on AB site. No word has been said about a video but I believe that they will do it. Open Your Eyes was realesed without a video too...

Open Your Eyes definitely had a video of them playing in some excavated place in nature in like the Northwest USA.

cariocawlad
11-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Open Your Eyes definitely had a video of them playing in some excavated place in nature in like the Northwest USA.

Yes, but the video was realesed after the single...