Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Stapp on Leno - Date Rescheduled! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Stapp on Leno - Date Rescheduled!

Higher_Desire
10-26-2004, 05:23 PM
If you haven't heard, the appearance of Scott Stapp on Jay Leno that was cancelled a few months ago, the date has been rescheduled for NOVEMBER 18th. It was stated by Scott on an interview on October 16th with the Open House Party radio show. (available on PBF (www.passionbreedsfollowers.com).)

H-D :pimp:

Ann Allusion
10-26-2004, 05:50 PM
don't think so, HD...will probably happen in 2005 sometime...it was cancelled because Windup chose not to promote Relearn Love at this time..but wait to promote closer to the release of the solo album...this is per a post by the admin. found on PBF bb.

Shadow
10-26-2004, 08:24 PM
Colin, WU once again changed their minds about Scott's solo material and right after he finished his two week radio promotional tour, they up and cancelled his Leno appearance. There is a lot more detailed information about this over at PBF.

Higher_Desire
10-26-2004, 08:27 PM
WTF!?!?!?! :wtf: Wind-Up is so full of shit-heads.

Shadow
10-26-2004, 08:37 PM
WTF!?!?!?! :wtf: Wind-Up is so full of shit-heads.

They really are. Scott went out and announced his appearance on Leno when he was doing his radio tour. He said it more then once.

But, I guess WU got what they wanted out of him, because at each station he was also promoting the Greatest Hits CD.

Trimontana
10-27-2004, 02:01 PM
Wind-up sucks!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ann Allusion
10-27-2004, 03:42 PM
As I said in my previous post:

Leno will probably happen in 2005 sometime...it was cancelled because Windup chose not to promote Relearn Love at this time..but wait to promote closer to the release of the solo album...this is per a post by the admin. found on PBF bb.

so WHY would he be going on Leno if he doesn't have an album at this time to promote?

Shadow, check the bb under the "What Happend to Relearn Love" post.