Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sox Rock Teammates Singing With Ab Live [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sox Rock Teammates Singing With Ab Live

Trimontana
10-22-2004, 08:20 PM
Check at the oficial webside www.alterbridge.com ( go to news) the new live performance for the band singin "Open your eyes", this time with special chorus from Sox Rock Johnny damon & Bronson Arroyo.

Do your comments below. :D :D :D :D

Higher_Desire
10-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Sweet! Alter Bridge performed with Jesus! :D lol.

Would someone mind ripping it and posting it??

And notice what Mark said at the beginning... "Johnny's been telling me for a while now that he can sing his ass off. Tonight we're going to find out." So... Mark is friends with Jesus, and is probably rooting for the Sox in the Series! And, now that post of the Sox listening to AB before playing baseball seems much more reliable.

H-D :pimp:

Trimontana
10-22-2004, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE=Higher_Desire].Would someone mind ripping it and posting it??

Marcos!We need ya! we have a job for you man!!!! If i could do it myself i would been posted in here before.
:D :D :D :D

scrit
10-22-2004, 09:16 PM
Dude, that rocked!!!! I am now showing it to all my sox fanatic friends who dislike ab

Alter Shredder
10-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Sweet! Alter Bridge performed with Jesus! :D lol.

Would someone mind ripping it and posting it??

And notice what Mark said at the beginning... "Johnny's been telling me for a while now that he can sing his ass off. Tonight we're going to find out." So... Mark is friends with Jesus, and is probably rooting for the Sox in the Series! And, now that post of the Sox listening to AB before playing baseball seems much more reliable.

H-D :pimp:

lol Myles wore a st. louis hat at one of the concerts...i believe in wisconsing...let me find that pic.

Torn Daredevil
10-23-2004, 01:14 AM
lol Myles wore a st. louis hat at one of the concerts...i believe in wisconsing...let me find that pic.

Haha yeah he did, but only because someone in the front gave it to him. I have a pic of it but I ain't letting you guys have it... find it somewhere else...

GO RED SOX!!!

RMadd
10-23-2004, 02:05 AM
Haha yeah he did, but only because someone in the front gave it to him. I have a pic of it but I ain't letting you guys have it... find it somewhere else...awwwwwwwww, sounds like somebody's a little bit insecure... lol

Torn Daredevil
10-23-2004, 02:16 AM
That video is the coolest things ever!!! The Sox are gonna whoop the Cards!

IT IS DESTINY!

RMadd
10-23-2004, 02:22 AM
you'd think destiny woulda come a little sooner than more than 80 years later.... the funny thing is, i think the sox (or cubs, for that matter) winning a world series would destroy the whole essence of being a fan of either club. it's the sense of collective suffering that keeps people loyal.

The Lithium
10-23-2004, 04:47 AM
Now we just gotta find a rip!