Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Myrtle Beach show - save me b side.. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Myrtle Beach show - save me b side..

Metalingus_Jay
10-20-2004, 11:13 AM
hey everyone, first off, i'd like to introduce myself since i'm a new member. my name is Jay and i'm from Tennessee.. i was wondering if anyone else on here was going to the rescheduled myrtle beach show.. also, i was wondering if anyone has an mp3 of save me. thanks for anyones help!!

Trimontana
10-20-2004, 01:24 PM
wELCOME TO THIS FAMILY JAY!!!!! :D :D :D

riggersversion1
10-20-2004, 02:39 PM
Hey dude :)

Welcome to the board.

Riggers Version 1.

The Lithium
10-20-2004, 03:05 PM
hey everyone, first off, i'd like to introduce myself since i'm a new member. my name is Jay and i'm from Tennessee.. i was wondering if anyone else on here was going to the rescheduled myrtle beach show.. also, i was wondering if anyone has an mp3 of save me. thanks for anyones help!!
I have the MP3 and OYE single-version of Save Me.

TeriB19
10-20-2004, 09:58 PM
Welcome to Creedfeed, MJ!!

RMadd
10-21-2004, 01:44 AM
Welcome! I've got it! It rocks!

TremontiRx
10-21-2004, 09:22 PM
Both. I am going to the rescheduled MB show and I have mp3 (and CD single version) of Save Me.

I really thought they were going to play it in Atlanta. It was on the setlist and I was so pumped to hear it. Disappointed that they didn't. :(

Metalingus_Jay
10-21-2004, 10:54 PM
when did you find out that the show was cancelled? because i from Nashville, and i drove to spend the weekend in SC and we found out the show was rescheduled for Nov.19.. i was pretty disappointed, but now i guess the anticipation is growing even more now after reading everyones reviews of the shows!

Metalingus_Jay
10-22-2004, 02:38 AM
[QUOTE=TremontiRx]Both. I am going to the rescheduled MB show and I have mp3 (and CD single version) of Save Me.

could you possibly send me the mp3? i have yet to hear the full song

TremontiRx
10-22-2004, 09:31 PM
when did you find out that the show was cancelled? because i from Nashville, and i drove to spend the weekend in SC and we found out the show was rescheduled for Nov.19.. i was pretty disappointed, but now i guess the anticipation is growing even more now after reading everyones reviews of the shows!

I read Michael's post at ABB.net on Thursday afternoon. Believe me when I tell you that you won't be disappointed when you do finally get to see them in November. It is well worth the wait. However, I am sorry you travelled all the way to MB without knowing about the postponement. :(