Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Still no other HO's here, eh? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Still no other HO's here, eh?

Higher_Desire
10-19-2004, 08:57 PM
Of course, by that you know I mean Idahoans. Us potato people from Idaho don't seem to be to big into Creed. That's a shame. :( Well, I'm here and that's all that matters. :D

H-D :pimp:

jarofsap
11-13-2004, 03:11 AM
hey HD, i think I've seen it posted that you went to school in Utah for at least a while, is this true? Happen to be LDS, like me?

:stappchic

Higher_Desire
11-13-2004, 02:03 PM
I've never gone to school in Utah. Only Idaho. My sister goes to school in Utah. But yes I am LDS. :D So is the poster facelessman (his real name is Dan). He's on his mission right now in the Africa Ivory Coast mission.

jarofsap
11-13-2004, 08:27 PM
That's cool. I'll be headin off on my mission in less than a year.

Higher_Desire
11-13-2004, 08:48 PM
I'll be going in about two years. I want to finish school first. That'll be a couple of months before my 22nd birthday.

facelessman
11-14-2004, 01:52 PM
hey! its hannah! dan's girl. i have some interesting news about dan. you might already know that there is a lot of fighting in ivory coast right now. well if it got too bad they were supposed to get the missionaries out of the area, but that didnt go as planned. the airports are closed and all roads are guarded by the french. they are looking for foreigners. dan and his roomates are now just told to stay inside their apartment and dont go anywhere. they have enough food and supplies to get them through this. also. i learned that the ivory coast ambassador to the us or whatever is LDS. his first priority is the missionaries! woohoo! they are going to be okay, but please pray for their safe and health. i know the Lord is with them, but they could still use our prayers until this situation passes. thank you

~~hannah

Higher_Desire
11-14-2004, 05:36 PM
Wow! Thanks for the update, Hannah. I didn't know about all that stuff going on. I've been meaning to write to him. How long will he be there? Like, if I write to him, will be get before he has to leave (if he has to)? I know it takes about three weeks to ge stuff down there. Let me know!

facelessman
11-15-2004, 02:42 PM
i just got an email today from dan. (a lot sooner than i thought he'd be able to email me) the missionaries are in ghana and are in a safe place. i dont know how long he will be there for, but elder nelson, the apostle, is speaking to them soon and informing them of the whole situation. dan asked that we pray and fast for peace in ivory coast. PM me and ill give you his new address and some more info. thank you.

---hannah

JulieCitySlicker
11-18-2004, 03:22 PM
Hi Hannah!
I'm glad that Dan is safe ,and hope he stays that way to :) Are they going to let him come home early because of all that is going on there? Thanks for keeping us up to date on him!

RMadd
11-18-2004, 04:21 PM
damn, i was looking for hookers in here.....

The Lithium
11-18-2004, 05:26 PM
Damn, I thought you meant "HO-HO". The kind who sells themselvs... I thought "Finally a thread for me", but no... :(