Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
AB is next up on youhavebadtasteinmusic.com [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : AB is next up on youhavebadtasteinmusic.com

jarofsap
10-19-2004, 01:09 AM
http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/

I find this website kind of amusing just because I absolutely LOATHE most of the bands featured on it.

Alter Bridge is apparently scheduled to perform at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, CA on 10/28/04.

The guy from the badtaste website is going to be there to film one of his 'seminars.' His previous videos are both pathetic and entertaining, in my opinion. I do plan on watching the AB video........it oughta be kind of interesting.

TeriB19
10-19-2004, 11:46 AM
I find the bad taste offender of the month funny. Geez, anyone else grow up with Stapp in Shreveport, LA???

DekWannaBFlea
10-19-2004, 07:20 PM
I have no respect for people who judge other people's taste in music and call it bad. I will say that i don't like half the bands on there but they don't have to make that judgment for people. Therefore i hate this web site. Good day.

Soundslave
10-19-2004, 07:27 PM
There is plenty of music I personally don't care for, but if someone else likes it, thats fine. I can respect them.
However, I have no respect for groups that teach hate, that preach drug abuse or violence

DekWannaBFlea
10-27-2004, 12:20 PM
see he does a video tommorow?

benkenobi
10-27-2004, 04:19 PM
Well, they have a right to voice their opinion. Too bad, I don't give damn about it!